Chapter 8

Secret Spies

Just after Fei slapped Aqua. Fei felt pain in her chest area near her heart and saw that she was bleeding.

She turned around and saw Brooke smirking dragging to bodies inside which were her members Min and Suzy.

Fei eyes widened and looked at Brooke then pointed the gun at her she then pulled the trigger.

Brooke just stayed still and put her hands in the air.

Fei just smirked,"Good thing I got a gun so you can pay for what you did to Min and Suzy,"

Fei then pulled the trigger that went straight torwards Brooke when it neared her she stayed still.

"Staying still will give the a bullet a better shot," Fei said.

The bullet just went throught Brooke and made her disappear.

Fei was left dumbfounded she felt a finger tap her shoulder.

She turned around and saw Brooke she jumped but that gave Brooke a better shot and ramped a knife into her heart.

Fei yelled since the door was opened and Jia came running inside and ran to Brooke but Aqua got out quickly from the ropes that were on her

and tripped Jia then she plunged a dagger into her neck while Brooke left to untie the other agents.

Aqua just dropped Jia and dusted off her uniform that was too short.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA1yl10fWGmm7bH_4LPpn

(Can you guess where this is from?) (minus the guns and bombs)

They always asked why they had to wear it and Boss always said "you wear it as a uniform" was all they get in response.

Brooke ran into the room and helped Brooke untie the agents that were masked with bags on their heads.

After they got up they took of the bags and saw Aqua and Brooke.

"Agents thank you for saving us," Agent JH said.

"Your welcome Agents now how did you get caught,"Aqua said/asked.

"Well-" Before he could finish Brooke said,"Let's go to HQ first and get changed from our clothes,"

They all nodded their head and left only to find their cars missing.

"Wait don't they take the cars back to HQ during a mission?," Agent JJ asked.

"Yeah they do thats why you bring other methods of transportation," Brooke said and went to a bush and took out 7 skateboards.

She gave on to everyone they all looked unsure except for Aqua who was putting on a jacket.

"What never been on a skateboard?" asked Aqua.

They all shook their head saying they have been on one but a long time ago.

"It's easy Brooke show them how easy it is," Aqua said.

Brooke got on her skateboard on showed them how to go and stop.

THey still looked unsure so Aqua and Brooke grabbed their skateboards put them on the floor grab their hands and made them step on the skatebords.

When the girls got them on they pushed hem and they left on the skateboards. They grabbed theirs and left back behind them.

~~~~~Back at school last period~~~~~

Just a couple more minutes than we can leave!!  They all thought happily.

"Class solve the problem on the board for your ticket to leave," Seongsaengnim said.

Once they all started to do the problem Destiny,Diamond and Raven finished since it was easy.(For them)

BBRRIINNGGG!!!!

Was heared through out the whole school. The girls grab their things and gave seongsaengnim their work and left.

They started running towards their car. They jumped inside Diamond driving Destiny in the passenger seat and Raven in the back.