Chapter 7

Secret Spies

Thoughts are in italics


~~At School~~

"I don't want to be here," Destiny said.

"Why not," Diamond asked.

"It's a hell hole who would want to be here,"Destiny asked/replied.

"Nerds like us,"Diamond replied.

"But we are not nerds," Destiny said which earned a smack from Raven.

"Yes we are now zip it," Raven said.

Destiny just pouted earning weird stares from people.

"What do you want," Destiny said eyeing them.

They just turned away and continued walking to class.

Diamond just rolled her eyes and asked," Hey where are Aqua and Brooke,"

"Um Boss messaged them to go since they have a mission," Raven replied/whispered.

"Why didn't Boss just tell us all to go," Diamond whisphered back.

"Because Boss thinks only two of us should go since if we all go people with be suspicious of us," Destiny said.

"Oh," Diamond said and nodded her head.

"Anyways we only have two classes today since it's Friday," Raven said.

"Raven do we have to look for a job today," Destiny asked.

"Yes after school  we all meet up at home and change then we all apply at a cafe," Raven replied.

"Okay," Destiny said and smiled.

"I hope Aqua and Brooke are okay," Diamond said.

"Same here," Raven and Destiny said concurrent.

~~At a Warehouse~~

"Brooke I found the bomb can you hack into it's systems and disarm it,"Aqua asked.

"Yeah keep looking for the missing agents though,"Brooke said.

"Got it,"Aqua then left to find them and Brooke got her tools to disarm it.

Okay all I have to do is hack into the major systems and voila its disarmed ,Brooke thought.

Brooke then connected her computer into the bombs system and stared to disarm it.

Okay where can the missing agents be? Aqua thought.

While she was running around looking for them she stopped and saw a trail of blood leading to a room.

She then ran to Brooke who just finished hacking and disarming the bomb.

"Brooke con here quickly I found a trail of blood leading into a room,"Aqua said.

Brooke's eyes widened and started to ran with Aqua to the room.

"Aqua give me your throwing knives," Brooke said.

"Here," Aqua replied and gave Brooke a bunch of throwing knives and Aqua took out some for herself too.

"Okay ready 1..2..3 BAM," Brooke said and kicked open the door only to find the agents and their kidnappers.

Aqua's and Brooke's eyes widened when they saw no one other then Miss A smirking pointing guns to them.

"DON'T MOVE AND DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR YOU DIE AND SO WILL THIS OTHER AGENTS," Fei said.

Aqua and Brooke dropped their knives and put their hand up.

Miss A just smirked at how useful a gun is towards hand-to-hand combat agents.

"WELL THEN WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO THEM," Suzy asked.

"Take them to different rooms and kill them,"Jia said.

Suzy,Min and Fei nodded. Fei took Aqua since she was stronger than Aqua will thats what she thought.

Suzy and Min took Brooke since she is stronger. But they are the same in strength.

Once Fei throw Aqua into a different sound prof room she walked to the door and closed it then walked to her and whispered " Good bye ,"

"Sure I'm the ," Aqua muttered. "Yes you are," Fei said and slaped her.

Just after Fei slapped Aqua. Fei felt pain in her chest area near her heart and saw that she was bleeding.

She turned around and saw Brooke smirking dragging to bodies inside which were her members Min and Suzy.

Fei eyes widened and looked at Brooke then pointed the gun at her she then pulled the trigger.


Sup sorry for not updating bt here it is a long/short chapter

Also sorry if I'm trolling bye enjoy.