Chapter 14

Secret Spies
B.G just got to Jay's fathers house. Knock knock~~ The door opened and Jay was there. "Hey B.G"Jay said. "Hey Jay"Aqua said first. "Hi lil pric- i mean Jay."Raven said stiffling a laugh. "A-yo you Jay"Destiny said. "Jay Hi."Diamond said. Jay turned to look at Brooke but she wasn't there to be found. "If your looking for Brooke try the parking lot."Diamond said. "She is still mad at you for getting her in trouble but also killing all of us."Destiny said. "Oh"Jay said feeling down. I just want Brooke to forgive me I want everything to be the same it was before middle and high school started.Jay thought. The girls and Jay heard someone outside using powerful language. "Stupid god-damn car,I in hate it,mother-in-er.Brooke said. Jay opened the door before Brooke could knock and get her body weight off the door but no Jay just opened the door. " DAMNIT!!!!!!!!"Brooke said falling to the floor. Brooke looked up the her memebers laughing their asses off. She go up and went straight to Raven. "Stupid asswhole"Brooke mumbled walking past Jay. "Hello Brooke"Jay said calmly. "Jay"Brooke said. "okay show us where Boss...." __________________________________________________________________ Heyy taeluv here with a short update before I go to school since I'm in america right now. Subscribe comment please do we wanna heard your opinions and ideas for the story. Kamsa for all my subbies and silent readers. Annyeong~