Chapter 1

Secret Spies

No ones POV

 

Once there were five girls their names are Diamond, Destiny, Aqua, Raven and Brooke.

Diamond is the leader of the group she can also disappear in an instant.

Destiny she is the second oldest she can hide in any shadow with out being detected.

Aqua she is the third oldest she is really handy with weapons.

Raven is also the third oldest but younger than Aqua by a few months and she is really fast no one can out run her nor get her in a battle.

Brooke is the computer genius or hacker and youngest of the group.

And together they are Badass Girls.

 

Destiny’s POV (6:30 am)

“  Hey ! Get back here I’m not done with you yet!” I said while chasing the guy.

“Hey! Destiny don’t he is just a waste of time!” yelled Diamond.

“B-but” I said. ”No buts!” yelled Diamond back.

“Fine” I said and started walking towards her and got in the car inside waiting was Raven and Aqua.” Hey where is Brooke?” I asked confused.

“Brooke left in her motorcycle about an hour ago” Raven said.

“Why? Was I taking that long that she left?” I asked.

Aqua was laughing “No silly today she is visiting her brother it’s his birthday and we kind got late so she left in her motorcycle with her change of clothes,” Aqua replied.

“Does her brother know about her being a spy?” Diamond asked.

Raven smacked her head “ I don’t know does your family know about you being a spy?” she asked sarcastically. Diamond thought for a moment.

“No?” she asked. “Good remember no one can know only us five and Boss” Aqua said.

“What time is it?” I asked. “6:57 am now” Diamond said.

“Let’s go we have school at 8” I said.

Brooke’s POV

*Just a little bit more than I can tell him happy birthday* I thought happily.

 

Daniel’s POV {Brooke’s older brother}

“Ugh I have to go to school now mom thanks for the birthday breakfast though” I said while giving a kiss on the cheek to my mom.

“Okay Sweetheart did Brooke call you already” Mom said.

“No ever since she started high school she hasn’t texted or call me I think she forgot about her brother” I said. “Sure I forgot about my big brother” Brooke said sarcastically.

“Brooke! ” I exclaimed. “What I’m right here next to you not a mile away” Brooke said.

“So” I said. “So what?.” Brooke said while blinking like she has no clue.

*She forgot my birthday –sad face-* “So can you move please I will be late for school” I said. “Okay” she said and moved out of the way. “Bye Mom Bye Dad Bye Brooke.” I said. “Bye” they all said. I walked out and my friends picked me up.

“Hey Happy Birthday” My friends said. “Thanks” I replied.

 

Brooke’s POV

“Hahahaha” I said. I love to mess with him, I thought. “Bye Mom and Dad see ya ”I said and left to my brothers school.

“Hey Brooke long time no see” Jake one of my brother’s friends said.

“Hey Jake yeah long time huh. ” I replied.

“Do you know why Daniel is so down” he asked,

“I was playing with him making him think I forgot it was his Birthday” I replied.

“Why would you do that?” Jake said.

“Do you know where he is?” I asked.

“Answer my question first.” Jake said while crossing his arms.

“Cause I’m his little sister now please tell me where he is I need to give him his gift” I said. He sighed and pointed to the lunch room.

“Thanks” I chirped and ran off.


Taeluv here sorry if this story is terrible.*bows*

But I hope you like it Annyeong until next chapter.