Chapter 9

Promise To Promise

 

A MANAGER

 

Ara’s POV

I stood there, looking at four boys in front of me. When I said I used to live in America, people always think that I’m good with socializing, I can talk with boys and gossiping with girls, but they just wrong! or maybe that’s what we called by mind setting. I’m not good with both genders even when I’m in my old school, but I’m not a nerd……maybe just a freak.

“hello, Ara-shi.” Hyun Joong greeted me with smile. “I’m Hyun Joong, I believed you’ve saw me before right? I’m in the same class with you, this is…. “

“She’s in the same class with you hyung? but I’ve never saw her before.” Before Hyun Joong can end his sentence, he was cut off by Jung Min’s unsatisfied voice.

Hyun Joong shifted his head to looked at Jung Min.

“Of course you never saw her, she’s a new student.”

“New student? Another one? Why every new student entered your class hyung?”

“How should I know, I’m not the school’s principle!”

“ But it’s not fair! I want to see new faces in my class too, its get quiet bored to see same faces everyday.”

“Say that to the Principle not me!”

“Well…..you look like you know everything about them!”

“I don’t know EVERYTHING, I just knew their name which make sense because they introduced themselves to my class before.”

I blinked up at them. Why and what are they arguing about?

“Don’t mind them, Jung Min just love to pick a fight with everyone. It gave him pleasure I think.” I looked at the voice.

“Ara, right? I’m Kyu Jong” He gave me warm smile before bowed.

“ Hello! I’m Hyung Jun.” another one with bright smile waving his hands greeting me.

I bowed to them. “Yes, I’m…” I just stopped my sentence, looking back at the two fighting boys with frown brow. Aren’t they too loud?

“I’m sorry…..”Kyu Jong let out a small cough before turn to the two boys.

“You two…maybe you can stop for awhile, we have someone in here.”  He smile to me but gave the two a glare.

 

Nobody’S POV

Jung Min was startled by Kyu Jong before realizing their situation. “Oh, I’m sorry… I’m Park Jung Min. Nice meeting you!” he gave Ara a salute.

“I’m sorry Ara, where we were……oh, I’m Hyun Joong, and I think you know me. This is…”

“We’ve already introduced ourselves, hyung…” once again Hyun Joong words were cut off, but by Hyung Jun not Jung Min.

“Would all of you, please! Stop interrupting my words..”  Hyun Joong looked at Hyung Jun with big eyes.

“I’ve done nothing, hyung! I just don’t want you to introduce us again.” Hyung Jun whined.

“But..”

“Okay, better both of you don’t start again.”Kyu Jong interrupted Hyun Joong.

In a blink of second Hyun Joong turned his glare to Kyu Jong.

“YOU, interrupting me!”

 

Ara’s POV

I looked at them, what’s wrong with them actually? Since I was here about 15 minutes before, all I can see is how their arguing (?) or bickering (?) or busy talking with each other (?) I don’t know, but what is my purposed in here! Should I filmed them and show it to the Principle? And say, Mr. Principle, you’ve send me to the wrong people, what you expect me to do with them, be their mother to stop all this bickering! I myself don’t suit with this or any kind all-boy group! Yeah, I’ll say that, in my dream!

“Hrm…..” no respond

“HRM….!” All eyes immediately turned to me.

“I…. I don’t want to be…..in… in this dancing room all evening.”I looked at the floor.

“Oh! Sure, we too don’t want to be in here for entire evening. Okay, we….. I don’t know how to describe us, but we dance and sing and sometime, perform if there’s any occasion in this school. We also joined any contest for singing and dancing. Hrm…what else…”

I look up and saw Hyun Joong looking at others.

“Why don’t you introduce yourself Ara-shi?” Hyung Jun looked at me, deep look and I can see his frown.

I averted my eyes and look to the floor. “My name’s Ara, I just get back here from my long stay in America.”

When I look up I saw Hyung Jun moved forward near me, his eyes never leave my face. I frowned and take a step backward. What’s wrong with him!

 

Hyun Jun’s POV.

I look at her eyes, it look kinda what? Erm….blue? but she’s Asian right? Her short hair is black. Is she wearing a contact lens?  I take a step near her, wanted to look a little more closer.

Suddenly I felt someone hit my head before my body being dragged back.

“Are you crazy? You’re scaring her!” I look at the voice, Park Jung Min. Of course it’s him! Who else dared to hit and drag my body like that beside him.

When I looked at Hyung Joong hyung. He looked at me like I was some kind of alien! With frown brow and big eyes. When I looked at Ara. She looked at me like I was some ert old man. I frown at her, what I’ve done to deserve that kind of looked?

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

I just watched Jung Min dragged Hyung Jun body back, and watched him looked at us with his what-have-I’ve-done face.

“Why did you stare at Ara like you want to eat her?”

“I don’t stare at her, I just stared at her eyes, just to confirmed whether she’s wearing contact lens or not! Her pupil is blue!” he tried defending himself.

“It’s still a part of her body, and still meaning you stared at her.”

 

Ara’s POV

“It’s real, not contact lens.”  I looked up at them.

“What should I do in here?” I asked them with stern voice.

Maybe sensing my uncomfortable feeling Jung Min smile.  “You can join us practice, right Hyung Jun?”

He gave Hyung Jun leg a small kick.

“Yes…yes, of course. But I’m sure it’s kinda hard to coordinate four boys with a girl dance routine, right hyung?” he looked at Hyun Joong.

“I don’t know, we can try, are you okay with it Ara?”

Dancing? I’ve never dance once for my entire life and to add with the never-once-in-my-entire-life list

Dancing with boys!

“or you can help us, you know with our thing, arranged our schedule, or maybe do our homework?” he gave another suggestion. My eyes went big at the last one.

“ What hyung mean is, maybe you can be our manager, right hyung?” Kyu Jong look at Hyun Joong.

“yeah, or what people called a Manager.”

A Manager! What can I do as their manager? They’re not even big, just a school band! But….. I think its better then dancing with them.

I nodded to them. “A Manager then…”

“We have a manager hyung, so someone can do my homework then!” exclaimed Hyung Jun

“If you realize Hyung Jun, doing homework is not a manager job’s description.” Jung Min hit his forehead.

“Do your own homework, okay.” Kyu Jong glared at him.

“Yes, like Kyu Jong said, do your own homework, and let her do my homework.” Hyun Jun add.

I smiled at their act, before I looked past my shoulder when I heard the door being opened. Young Saeng!

“Sorry, I’m late.” He bowed.

 

 

 

 

A big THANK YOU for reading and commenting ^_^   eventhough my grammar and story are bad -.-" I really appreaciate it.