It's Tiring

Promise To Promise

Nobody POV

Ara drags her legs with conscious and careful steps. All her actions has been careful since Mei broke the news early this morning. Someone might trip her, put a fake snake on her bag and glued her chair. Some girls may take a more direct method by pulling her hair! Every possibilities has been playing in her mind. It’s a way for her to prepare herself in case it’s really happening. That way she will not be too shocked.

She entered the dance room with heavy heart. One issue is not solved another one is waiting for her. Heo Young Saeng. An issue…Big issue for her. She then sit on the floor beside the piano. Slowly she lay her head on the piano bench. A deep sigh leave . Still sitting with her head on the piano bench, slowly she pull her bag strap from her shoulders. Her eyes roam around the room and stop on her reflection on the wide mirror against the dance room. She poke her tongue out on her own reflection. Suddenly the door to the dance room opened. Quickly she closed her eyes. Pretending to be asleep.

 

Ara’s POV

Oh God. Who is it? Please not Young Saeng..Please..Chebal! My heart beating so fast. Argh! This is tiring. Why must it beat this fast just because of this matter.! Keep calm Ara! Keep calm and keep pretending to be asleep. Maybe I can really fall asleep and run away from all this matters.

 

Nobody POV

Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun entered the dance room.

“Break!”Hyung Jun blurt out. His eyes fall on Ara’s body near the piano.

“Yah! Wae?  Don’t suddenly stop like that!” Jung Min hit the maknae head.

Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong ignore the two in favor of walking into the dance room. Their eyes also fall on Ara’s form.

“Don’t start with any fighting, okay. She’s asleep. Let’s respect that.” Kyu jong reprimand the two with low voice. He then sit crossed legs on the floor. Hyun Jong sit beside Kyu Jong and leaned his body in the the wall

“Can I sleep too?” He closed his eyes.

“Hyung, you just finding excuses to sleep.” Kyu Jong slap his thigh.

Hyung Jun walk to Ara and bend his body so that he face to face with Ara. He then flag his hand in front of Ara face. He called out to Ara. “Ya… Are you asleep Ara?”

“Hyung Jun! That just rude!” Jung Min slowly take a sit besides Kyu Jong and Hyun Jong. His eyes are directed towards Hyung jun. Hyung  Jun look at jung Min and showed his fist toward him. He then looked back to Ara with intention to waking her up.

“Boo!” Ara shout in front of Hyung Jun face surprising him and the other three on the room.

“Argh!!!”Hyung Jun fall back on his . While Ara rise from his hunched position and sit properly on the floor. Hyun Jong, Jung Min and Kyu Jong laugh on the expense of the maknae.

“Yah! You’re not asleep?” Hyung Jun asked with big eyes. Still surprised.

“Who said I’m sleeping?”Ara asked back while picking up her bag and putting it on her lap.

Hyung jun picked himself up from the floor and settled himself beside Ara not before pushing on her shoulder.

Kyu jong smiled at the two and notice Ara comfortableness with Hyung Jun. “Where is Young Saeng?” He asked while directly looking at Ara. He then let out a small smile when Ara answered his question while looking directly to him. She is comfortable with him too!  

“I don’t know, he’s not here.”Ara know Young Saeng was in the class this morning even though she manages to avoid any confrontation with him, not like Young saeng will initiate any contact with her!

“How is your talk with him yesterday Ara? Is it working?” Jung Min asked eagerly.

“I don’t think it working. I sat beside him in the class and I manage to said hello to him but he only responses with a nod! That are all our interaction for the whole day!” Hyun Joong say. He lift his body from the dance room wall and sit crossed legs while facing Jung min.

“Really? Hyung, what should we do?”Ara don’t you have any idea?” Hyung jun look at Ara.

 

Ara’s POV

Here we go again. What should I say? I really need to say something before they come out with out of the world idea regarding this situation. I can process and accept their idea, the problem is when it com to fulfilling the idea, it’s going to be me who is chosen to fulfill it. I really cannot face ‘Great Plan Part 2.’

“I don’t know, maybe we should do a heart to heart, eyes to eyes talk. Get to know each other? It might be working. He might opened up then?” What kind of idea is that? Heart to heart talk? What is this? Weekend Drama?

I looked at their face expecting to be laughed off.

 

 

 

It has been very long, right? since my last update.=)  I'm so so sorry.

Thank u so much for all the subsribers or silent readers. hee. Please leave your opinions. i would like to hear them. Love u!