It's time

That moment when your dream starts to be a nightmare

Jinyoung and you were kneeling won in front of your father.

,,Please allow me to marry your daughter." Jinyoung said while bowing.

You bowed too. ,,Please father."

You two stayed like that for a while and waited for an answer.

Then you heard your father sigh.

,,How can I let my little girl marry someone i dont know?" Your father asked and helped you two to stand up.

,,You can get to know him better. And im sure you will love him after you know him."

Jinyoung just stand beside you and looked at your father still waiting for an answer.

,,He is the kindest boy i know. He is nice to everyone. And he is really loyal. You can trust him."

Your father was about to say something when you interrupted him. ,,By the way, did you know he is an idol?" You said and smiled proudly.

,,Idol? You mean he is one of the boys you loved and the reason you wanted to korea?" You father said surprised.

,,Yes!" You said happy.

Jinyoung just rubbed the back of his head and smiled embarrassed.

Your father turned to Jinyoung.

,,So you really love my daughter?"

,,Yes sir." Jinyoung said politely.

,,You want to marry her?"

,,Yes sir."

,,And you are sure, that you can take good care of her and the baby?"

,,Yes sir."

,,Then ..."

You and Jinyoung looked anticipating at him.

,,Then I dont have anything against it." Your father said and then smiled and you two.

..Make my daughter happy." He said to Jiyoung and leaved the room.

You and Jinyoung looked at each other and embraced you.

,,Did you hear that?" You said happy.

,,Yeah." Jinyoung nodded.

You shed some tears of happyness till your parents entered the living room together.

You two standed up and bowed to them.

,,Thank you !" You two said at the same time.

When you looked up again you saw how your parents smiled at the two of you.

,,You know, i was really touched, when i realized how much Jinyoung loves you." You mother said.

Jinyoung blushed a little and looked smiling on the ground.

,,Lets go eat something. We have to celebrate the engagement of our daughter." Your father said.

Your parents decided to let you move to korea, since your babys father lives there.

It was hard for them, but after some months you officially live with Jinyoung together.

Every month your parents came and visited you.

The other B1A4 members still lived in the dorm.

And Minhyun moved together with his new girlfriend.

The house of you and Jinyoung wasn't as big as you would expect it for an idol.

Yet it was very comfortable.

One day you and Jinyoung decided to watch a movie at home.

But as soon as you turned the tv on your felt pain.

You fell down on the ground.

,,________!" Jinyoung run to you.

,,J-Jinyoung ... i think its time." You said.

,,Time!? You mean ... the BABY?!" Jinyoung immediately drove you to the hospital.

He didnt knew what to say or to do.

It seems like he was more nervous than you.

It looks like he is the one giving birth to the baby. You thought and smiled still feeling the pain.

Jinyoung aleady called your parents and they were coming to korea as soon as possible.

After some hours it finaly ended.

The pain was over and you heard a crying baby.

You looked relieved at Jinyoung.

Then the doctor came to you and gave you the baby.

,,Congratulation to the both of you. Its a healthy boy." The doctor said.

You cried while holding your son.

,,Jinyoung ..."

,,Yes?"

You looked at him. He had tears in the eyes too.

,,This little boy is the proof for our love." You said and chuckled while looking at the baby smling.

,,So how should we name him?" Jinyoung asked.

I already know a nice name.

You looked at Jinyoung again and he gave you a kiss.