5 years later

That moment when your dream starts to be a nightmare

5 years later

 

,,Hyunwoo!" You called him while searching for him.

Suddenly he jumped out from the wardrobe.

,,Booh!" He shouted and laughed.

,,Yah! I already told you not to do that!" You said and rubbed trough his hair.

,,Your guest are already here to celebrate your birthday with you." You said and graped his little hand.

You two went to the living room.

,,Grandmother! Grandfather!" Hyunwoo run to your parents and huged them.

Your parents were sitting on the couch together with Jinyoungs parents.

Even if your parents cant really speak korean, and Jinyoung parents cant really speak english, you thought it would be awkard for them to be together.

But in this 5 years they already get used to it.

They talked a lot together and it seemed like they understood each other.

,,Lets go eat the birthday cake." Hyunwoo said exciting and run to the kitchen where the B1A4 members were just done with the cake.

You went to Jinyoung and gave him a kiss on the lips.

,,Good work. The cake is looking really tasty." You said and smiled to the others.

,,Then lets eat now!" Gongchan said just as excited as Hyunwoo.

When you all started to eat suddenly someone was at the door.

When you opened it there was Minyhun with his wife and his daughter.

,,Oh Minhyun, Eunji!" You hugged the two of them.

,,I hope we arent too late." Eunji, his wife, said.

,,No we just were about to eat the cake. Come in." You said.

You looked down to their daughter. ,,Hello Hyosung. Did you come to celebrate Hyunwoos birthday?"

She nodded and smiled happy.

Minhyun and Eunji greeted the others and you all sat on the table again.

After you ate the cake everybody went in the garden.

You washed the dished and then stand on the doorframe.

You observed how Sandeul and Baro played together with Hyunwoo and Hyosung.

Gongchan, CNU and Minhyuk played some random games with each other, while Jieun sat beside them and laughed at them.

Your and Jinyoungs mother were talking about "mother" stuff.

And your dad was arguing with Jinyoungs dad what car you and Jinyoung should buy.

You just chukled at the sight of them.

Suddenly Jinyoung wraped his hands around your waist from the back.

He layed his head on your shoulders.

,,Seems like everybody has fun." He said and laughed.

You nodded and smiled at them.

,,Who knew it would become like that 6 years ago?" Jinyoung said thoughtfully.

You just nodded.

,,________?"

,,Yes?"

,,I love you."

You turned around to face Jinyoung.

,,I love you too." You said and kissed him.

Even if you already kissed so many times in this 5 years, it still felt like the first time in the park.

Your love for each other was growing every day.

,,Yah, stop kissing and come play with us!" Sandeul said grinning to you two and shot you two with a whatergun.

,,YAH!" You yelled and run out to  hide from the gun.

Jinyoung run to Sandeul and pushed him playfully.

And like this you all played in your garden like little kids.

Im sure this love and this friendship will never die ...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I just ended my first fanfiction ever! :o

I really hope you liked it!

And im very thankfull to all people, who read, subscribed or commented my story.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME !!!  :*)

Twinkle97