Going back?!

That moment when your dream starts to be a nightmare

Your parents were sitting with all of you around the kitchen table.

,,Why do you want to take me back? I'm just like 5 months here." You said.

,,Yeah, but you aren't an exchange student anymore! You lived together with 5 boys, without telling us! And worse, you had a boyfriend and we ddn't know anything!" Your mother yelled.

,,Sorry ... I wanted to tell you. But I thought you would try to make Jinyoung and me brake up." You said defending yourself.

,,Of course we would! You're only 16 and he is how old? 20? 21?" You father said angry.

,,You two have to brake up. Right now!" You mother yelled again.

,,We can't brake up! I know it wasn't right to keep it a secret from you. But I really love your daughter." Jinyoung said.

,,I don't care about this "love". I want you to-"

,,Im pregnant!" You interrupted while holding Jinyoungs hand.

Your parents looked shocked at you.

,,You are WHAT !?" Your father looked like he was about to kill you two.

You saw, how tears formed in the eyes of your mother.

Your mother stand up and went over to Jinyoung.

,,How dare you do this to my daughter!" She yelled and slaped him in the face.

,,I don't want to hear anything more. You will come with us and you won't have this baby!"

,,What? I want to stay with Jinyoung and I want to have this Baby. I love him!"

,,I don't care! I'm your father and you do what I say!" He grapped your wrist and pushed you out of the dorm.

,,Wait! You can't just take her with you!" Jinyoung tried to stop your parents, but the other members held him back.

,,They are really angry right now. It's the best if you try it anoother time." CNU said to him.

,,Mom, Dad, Please. I want to stay." You said and started to cry.

,,If you don't let me stay here, I won't ever talk with you again! "

Your parents stoped.

Your mother looked at you with teary eyes. ,,I'm very disappointed of you."

There was no back.

Your parents already bought a flight.

Tomorrow you wont be in korea anymore.

Tomorrow you cant see Jinyoung anymore.

Its all over now ...