Unbelieveable condition

That moment when your dream starts to be a nightmare

Jinyoung and you were sitting on the couch in the dorm, staring on the magazine, which you bought.

,,I won't do the same mistake as before. Please explain. Can Hyuna really be pregnant from you?"

,,No! I don't know why she would say this. But this can't be. As I said, there was NOTHING between us."

,,Then why is she saying this?" You asked angry.

,,Hey calm down. Don't worry, please. You know the doctor told you to be careful. I'll talk with Hyuna." Jinyoung said while holding your hands.

,,Call her over! NOW!" You yelled angry.

,,Hey hey no need to yell. I'll call her."

Jinyoung called Hyuna and asked her to come to his dorm.

After like 10 minutes someone knocked on the door.

,,Oh I'm so going to kill her." You stand while angry approaching the door.

,,Wait ________. Sit down. I'll talk with her."

Okay ________ calm down.

You take a deep breathe.

Jinyoung opened the door and Hyuna entered.

Then Jinyoung sit down beside you and Hyuna sit in front of you two.

,,Tell me the truth Hyuna." Jinyoung said and tried to be calm.

,,What do you mean Jinyoung-oppa?"

,,You know what I mean! What is with this rumor abour you being pregnant from me?"

,,Oh~" She chuckled. ,,I thought you should know that. Since you're the father."

,,Okay, 1. You should have let me know first, before you say something like this in public! And 2. You know, that you can't be pregnant from me!"

She smirked.

,,You should have let me know too, before you tell everybody about you and this girl!"

,,This girl?" You asked pissed.

Jinyoung held your hands and squeeze them gently.

You try to stay calm and just listened what she had to say.

,,Why are you angry? We never dated! It was just fake!"

,,For you it might be fake! But I really love you!" Hyuna yelled with tears in her eyes.

Jinyoungs and your eyes grew bigger.

,,Y-yoo love me?" He asked surprised.

,,I tried everything I could to make you two brake up. I am better than her. I'm better looking, I'm an Idol just like you! Yet why is it her and not me, who you love? WHY !?" She cried out.

,,You say you love him? If you really would love him you would want him to be happy! You wouldn't spread such rumors!" You judged her.

,,What? If you would love him, you would let him be with me! I can make him much more happier!"

,,STOP!" Jinyoung suddenly shouted.

,,Hyuna, I don't love you. I never did. I don't want to be with you. I love _______! Why don't you get it?"

After hearing that Hyuna cried even more.

,,Please, Hyuna. Tell everyone the truth. I beg you." Jinyoung said with a gentle voice.

,,Fine ..."

,,Really?" You asked unbelieving.

,,IF Jinyoung kiss me."

,,What?" You and Jinyoung said on the same time.

,,I want one kiss." She said and smirked.