The perfect way out

Exo Oneshots

You were standing outside the cafe you were supposed to meet, waiting for him to arrive and he was late. An hour late.

He is sooo dead!! What came up now? You thought as the time passed.

Suddenly, you heard girls talking loudly and squealing. The voices were getting closer and closer and you started walking towards the direction they were coming from. 

You were not prepared for what was going to happen, though.

Chen and Luhan were running towards you and some girls were chasing them. 

What the actual damn?! You thought as they reached you.

"We will split here. You go that way and we'll go this way. We will confuse them like that. Run fast, man. Run fast." he told Luhan and he started running away taking a lot of the fans with him.

Then, Chen grabbed your arm and made you look at him.

"I'll explain later..please run away with me" he begged you and you nodded with a smile.

Fortunately enough, you weren't wearing heels that day and you could run full speed. 

After a few minutes of running you found an alley and you dragged him in it. You sat against the wall and the fans passed right in front of you and didn't notice you. 

"What would you do without me?" you said jokingly as you made sure the girls were gone.

"This is actualy getting a little crazy" he admitted and opened the backpack he had with him to find a hat and a pair of glasses to disguise himself.

Then, his phone rang and he quickly picked it up.

"Man,are you safe?" he asked immediately and you knew he was talking to Luhan.

Thank God! Dude I'm not going to do this ever again!" he told him as he took your hand and you started walking out of the alley.

"OK, I'll meet you back in the dorm. See ya!" he said and hang up.

All that time you simply stared at him and tried to find out what happened.

"I can explain" he told you when he noticed you staring.

"I want to see you trying..." you told him playfully.

You got back to the cafe you had agreed on meeting and sat on a small table at the far end.

"Soooo...." you nagged him after te waiter took your order.

"We were getting out of the dorm when a group of school girls, the girls you saw, approached as. They asked us to sign some stuff and he did. It was normal...in the beggining. We told them them we had to leave but they simply couldn't understand that. We began walking and they followed us. And then we made the mistake to start running away from them. I guess they saw it as a game or something :" CHASE THE FAMOUS PERSON! " he told you and you started laughing at his words.

"I'm sorry I made you wait and go through all that. It won't happen again. I promise" he continued and put his hand on your cheek .

"It was fun in some kind of way..I guess. I couldn't imagine the life of a pop star would be that...challenging" you admitted.

"Oh trust me it is but THIS has never happened to any one of us. Never." he said looking puzzled.

"I guess there is a first time for everything" you told him and then leaned closer and placed a small kiss on his lips.

The things you ordered came soon after that and you talked about everuthing that happenedwhile you were apart. 

Unfortunately, he had to go back at lunch time because he had practise.

You got out of the cafe with a frown on your face and you hoped he would notice..as always. And he actually did.

"Oh come on! I'll be here tomorow.too. And this time I'll take you out without running away from crazy fangirls" he kindly said and hugged you tight.

He, then, put his hand on the back of your neck and leaned in to give you a warm and sweet kiss.

When you broke the kiss, you returned home and he went back to the dorm.

Crazy boy you thought as you turned the TV on that night and you saw him performing at one of those shows.