My Prince Luhan

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

continue of JIE ah's POV..^^

... soon , it was noon time, i prepared the lunch.. kai and sehun was staring at me..

(kai looks like a ert in this pic.. haha..nvm..:)

“hey.. you two.. why are you here?” i asked them.

“we want to watch you cook.. your cook was awesome.. “ they smiled at me..

“thanks then.. “ i chuckled..then a sudden slamming of the door broke the silence..

“oh.. luhan shii..” they both pouted..

“who is luhan shii??” i ask looking at their cute faces..

“he’s also an EXO..”

Also an EXO.. awhile ago before i started cooking we chatted a bit.., they we’re trainees of SMENT. And they will debut soon.. the leader is suho oppa and D.O and suho was also vocalist.. kai , sehun and chanyeol  were the “DANCING MACHINES” and BAEKHYUN.. they did’nt tell me.. they said i should ask him first silly cute oppa’s..xD

“i thought your just six EXO-K..” i pouted

“oh~ there are two EXO.. EXO-k and EXO-m , Luhan is in EXO –m, he’s the LEAD vocalist and LeAD DANCER..but together we are one.. EXO” sehun explained to me..

“nice..” and then someone was coming, i thought its bacon, there almost the same height.. but its not.. he looked at me from head to toe..i froze at that moment..

This guy.. He’s the one i’ve been looking for.. the one that made those fairytales have a happy ending.. MY PRINCE!! >.< i was daydreaming

“who is she?” he blurted.

“oh.. luhan shi.. she is Kim Jie ah.., baekie’s friend..” kai pouted, he said im bacon’s friend, not MAID?? .. soo nice kai shii..>.< i smiled at him.. and he started getting weird again.. silly man..xD

“Annyeong, Im kim Jie ah..”

“Annyeong , Luhan imnida..” he greeted, he put all the groceries in the refrigerator and cabinet.. he’s very gentleman and so nice..I LIKE HIM.. ^^

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I reached home and found that Baekhyun is back.. with a friend.. a girl?.. so unusual.. but she looks nice and she’s cooking Lunch for us.. i guess these guys like her.. she’s cute thou.. wearing that silly apron we used to play with..

I brought the groceries and placed them in the fridge and cabinet.. these guys won’t even help me.. “VERY NICE”.. well, Im used to it, since i’ve been here long enough..

The food looks delicious.. Someone will replace the cooking master Kai and sehun in our kitchen..

“ahm.., Jie ah shii.. why are you cooking for these guys?” i asked looking at her..

A  splash of pink shade appeared in her face.. CUTE..

“uhm..i’m doing this because bacon, i mean BAEK HYUN will let me stay here for free and will pay me—“ i interrupted and said

“you are living here??”

“uhm.. Unfortunately..Yes..” she exclaimed and continued “but that will be until i earn enough.. maybe for a couple of months..i won’t live here forever..” she smiled at me..

“oh? Why not?.. you can live here forever, i want you to stay..” i chuckled, i notice that kai and sehun liked her so i made them jealous..

“YAH!!, “ they yelled at me, “ you  sound like, you--” and then someone interrupted..

“YAH!! What are you all doing here?? Leave her alone, She’s MY MAID.., she’s not yours..” its baekhyun, looks like not only these two liked this girl..

“ANNyeong..” i greeted him..

“oh~ annyeong luhan shii.. where have you been??” he asked ignoring the two..

“ i went to the grocery.. the kitchen is almost empty..these  guys have GODZILLA in there tummies”, i uttered.. then Jie ah laugh... She’s nice.. likes to cook.. an ideal girl for these Punks.. and for me,.. i guess?.. ^^

“Hey pabo! are the lunch done??”

“NOT YET YOUR HIGHNESS!!.. I FORGOT TO ADD THE POISON IN THE  DISH I SPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU!!” jie ah pouted, she looks annoyed by baekhyun..

“oh~~ you forgot?, don’t worry.. before i eat that.., you’ll taste it first..” he smirk and turn around.. silly baekhyun,.. i helped jie ah cook , so we can eat early..they LOOk starving..”

 

BAEKHYUN’s POV

I woke up and went to the kitchen, i was hungry, its pass 12pm.. my stomach is growling...grr~”

And saw kai and sehun shrieking at someone.. i got irritated and yelled at them.. Luhan shii is here.. good thing he’s back..  i asked him where he’d gone, he was in the grocery.. these FREAKS are shark eater..they  abused  this kitchen when i’m not around.. i’ll scold you later..

I saw Jie ah still cooking.. IM STARVING TO DEATH! So i yelled at her.. she answered back Ironically.. pretending that she was obeying me.. so i let out my POKER FACE.. luhan chuckled.. this guy .. seriously.. what’s funny??..i don’t get him..

I called the two and left the kitchen..

 

JIE AH’s POV

That BAEKHYUN is very ANNOYING! I made him a chicken soup but he’s still very IRRITATED with me..,and SO DO I!! I HATE HIM TO DEATH! If HE was the PRINCE that i’m going to MARRY.. its a good thing i ESCAPED!!..

And.. another GOOD THING.. LUHAN OPPA is helping me cook?.. very nice.. ^^

“KAmsahamnida.. Luhan—“

“OPPA.., you can call me oppa..” he smiled at me ..

I felt an ELECTRICITY IN MY BODY!! WOAH~.. I NEVER KNEW I’LL FEEL THIS.. >.<  i saw my face in the mirror.. and its FREAKING PINK!!.. so EMBARASSING!! Due to my CLUMSINESS..

DAYDREAMING DURING COOKING..PABO ME..i cut my finger..

“AW~” i almost scream..

 

 

-end of chapter 11..^^