My Chicken Soup and the.PRINCE

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

JIE AH ‘s POV

Good! Now i’m cooking food for him, i mean them .. i could PUT poison to this food but i might kill them all.. chanyeol is very nice..good thing i love cooking.. i know how to bake and cook foreign dishes..its my specialty .. my father LOVE all the food i COOK.. im his MASTER CHEF.. hehe..

I was cooking  chicken soup since its their breakfast.. then somebody sneak into the kitchen.. a guy.. but not chanyeol oppa..

“oh.. ANNYEONG ms.?” He said smiling, very cute eyes..

“Annyeong.. Kim jie ah imnida..” , “Jongin imnida but you can call me KAI..” he smiled, it was a bit dark in the kitchen so he open all the lights.., and i smiled at him.. he looks...shocked??  he run away and i continued cooking.. weird..

KAI’s POV

I saw a the MAID.. i approached her and greeted her,.. her name was KIM JIE ah.. nice,.. it was a bit dark.. so i opened the lights.. i was shocked! She’s a goddess!!  And she’s smiling at me! i run fast to the living room and go straight to BAekhyun..

“YAH!!” I YELLED AT HIM , he was taking a nap, but i wake him up, everyone was there, except luhan..,

“WHAT??” he yelled..

“PLEASE!!!3x LET Her BE MY MAID!! “ i said begging

“WHO??” he said eyebrows furrowed..

“THAT GODDESS IN THE KITCHEN YOU SLOTH! “ i shout..everyone look at me and rushed to the kitchen, i continued talking to baekhyun but he lay down and ignored me..and everyone was gone..

 

JIE AH’s POV

I finished the chicken soup and was ready to serve it when 4 guys appeared in front of me including Chanyeol oppa..

I smiled and greeted them “ANNYEONG! Im Kim jie ah..your soup is ready..”

They all run away.. Am i that scary?? Weird Oppa’s..

 

NARRATORS POV

The four guys run to the living room and wake up baekhyun , making baekhyun fall from the sofa..

“YAH!!” he yelled, “WHAT’s UP WITH YOU GUYS?? DID YOU SEE A GHOST OR SOMETHING??!!”

“No.. a Goddess .. “sehun pouted..

“YOU! How Can you make her a MAID?? She’s not suitable for that! She’s a PRINCESS!!” D.O  said

“right.. she’s and  Angel when she smiled at me..” kai interrupted

“Right..” suho agreed

“i didn’t see her face awhile ago because im still half asleep..’ she’s like a DOLL..” chanyeol was daydreaming..

“WAIT A SECOND, are you all talking about KIM JIE AH??”

Everyone nodded in agreement..

“YOU MEAN YOU ALL LIKE HER??”

“uh-huh..” everyone smiled..

“you’re kidding right?” baekhyun asked confusedly

“Yah.. OPPa’s ,.. your breakfast is here..” jie ah was smiling to them except for baekhyun..

Everyone jaw’s was down.. there eyes are huged..

“i never knew she can be that cute wearing that silly apron we used to play with..” baekhyun was daydreaming..

“YAH! “ jie ah yelled at him.. “here.. eat some.. its delicious and poisonous for you..” jie ah smiled,

“ITS POISONOUS??” everyone exclaimed..

“NO.,. only baekhyun’s bowl is poisonous..”

“ah..” everyone  tasted the soup..

“WHAT THE?? “ baekhyun almost burst in anger to his Friends.. “they want me to die? Seriously,  ignoring what she said??”

 “i’ll kill you all!”

He pouted but still the exo continued eating..

“Jie ah chan.. THE SOUP WAS.. AWESOME!!!” chanyeol almost cried with happiness..

“your a great cook, Jie ah shh.. , can you always cook for us?” kai was like a cute puppy ..with his signature eye smile..

“Sure..^^” jie ah agreed and smiled.. they did’nt notice baekhyun left the living room and locked himself in the room..

Everyone enjoyed the soup, it’s one of Jie’ ah’s masterpiece..  everyone finished but baekhyun’s bowl was still there ..

“HE REALLY THINK I’LL KILL HIM?..funny bacon” jie ah chuckled.. everyone was looking at her but look away when she notices it..

Jie ah was about to clean the dishes but everyone volunteer to do so.. so she just wait in the living room.. she saw the bowl of soup she covered ..

“should i bring it to him?.. “ she asked herself..

“fine.. if he wants it, GOOD, if he doesn’t.. then DONT.. i’ll eat it later..”

Baekhyun’s POV,

I left them and went straight to my room..

That girl will kill me.. and they don’t care.. i played video games and got tired of them so i rest..

I was awaken by the sudden knocking.. ”who is it?, i don’t want to talk to you guys.. leave me alone..”

Then the knocking continued.., i was surprised to see KIM JIE AH.. i didn’t expect she will come here..

“WHAT?” i asked with a angry tone..

“soup?..chicken soup.., i know your hungry so don’t make yourself suffer..” she entered the room and put the soup in the table..

“i’m not..go away.. leave me alone pabo..” i called her again pabo? i got irritated at myself but continued my words..

“those thing might kill me..” i uttered

“so you really did think that i’ll kill you?” she chuckled and left the room “ i never kill people through food.. its just not my type..” she uttered at the door..

“so you admit that you’re a killer??” i smirk..

“..we’ll see it later..” she closed the door and i immediately sit on the chair.. “yes, she’s right, im Freaking starving right now.. the road trip took so long making me hungry..”

Well, is it poisonous?? .. silly me.. maybe its not.. i tasted it a bit.. or is it really poisonous??

My tummy rumbled so i have no choice.. i ate them all..

“hey.. its great.. greater than the one i always bought on foreign restaurant..”

After eating the soup i played some games and rest..

 

JIE AH’ss POV

I brought the soup in the room.. he’s still angry? Silly bacon.. we argued a bit but i left him the soup.. its not poisonous at all , i was just taking my revenge for being his maid.. he really thought its true,. Stupid bacon..

After few minutes i left the room i checked him out.. he’s resting.. and the SOUP..its all clean up.. haha,  who said he’s not hungry?? But cleaned up the whole bowl?.. i knew he’s hungry.. the trip took so long that me , myself got hungry too.. good thing i ate mine first before them.. ^^

There’s still some soup left.. he said they are 7 but.. i think that 7 includes me.. whatever.. i’ll eat those later...

 

-end of chapter 10..^^