Chapter 02 - Encounter.

♥One Year's Crush.♥

 

----K.Joon's POV----

Morning came in a flash as I was excited for the whole night. I woke up and rushed to pack my things when my father suddenly came in.

I didn't react as I knew that he was going to talk sense into me.
But little did I know, that it will get really...awkward.

"Hey Joon."

"Yeah Dad?" I replied as I turned to face him.

"Three Months is a long time huh?"

"Yeah it is..."

"Im just here to tell you that if you have any cravings...go ahead."

"Cravings?" My eye got wide at the word.

"Well what I meant was relationships."

"Nah.I don't think I would."

"Hmm...Really?"

"Yeah."

"But..." He snickered.

"But what?" I wondered.

"What if one day, you met someone whom you never thought you meet face to face?" Dad asked while staring at me.

"Nah, that wont happen. I don't even mix around with strangers!!" I exclaimed and I covered my face in sheer shyness at the topic.

"Well if you say so.." He sighed while standing up."Cmon, finish your packing soon. I will send you to the airport."

 

It was 5.30pm when I reached the airport.
I bidded farewell to my family and relatives and stepped into the departure hall.
Sure, I felt bad leaving them in worries.
But still, I made a promise to Aunty Kim.
I fell into a deep sleep on the plane, all the way to Korea...

 

-Upon touching down in Gimpo Airport-

I was sleeping soundly when I was awoken by a female with a really charming way of speaking english.

"Hey, excuse me, we've touched down in Korea."

I opened my eyes to thank the female, but ended up feeling really flustered.

"K-K-Krystal Jung?!" I struggled to call her name from my shock.

She giggled as she put on her sunglasses and walk away.

"Geez, how embarressing!" I scolded myself as I approached the arriving hall of Gimpo Airport.

"Joon!" A familiar and warm voice called me.

I turned to face Aunty Kim.

"Wow, you've really grown up. You look so fine young man." She teased.

I just smiled, trying to hide the blush that I got from the encounter with my favorite idol.

"Say, why do you look so red?"

"Hahaha its nothing!" I hid, scratching my head.

"Well lets go then !" She said.

I nodded.


Out of curiosity, I turned back and saw the five of them, f(x), surrounded by reporters and paparazzis.
They struggled to keep up with the securities.

As I look at Krystal, I sung myself a part of their new song. "I’m In Shock, E-Electric Shock~"
I smiled to myself seeing how that verse fits the feeling I've felt when I saw her right before me.

It seems that Krystal saw my mouthing as I sang. Why? You may wonder...
Because she took off her sunglasses and did that wink that she did from the MV.

I almost bleeded from my nose.
She smiled as I flinched from her beauty.

"What a great way to start my days here." I thought to myself as I smiled at Aunty Kim who was waiting in her car.


----Krystal's POV----

"It really isn't me to go wake a stranger up in a plane." I thought to myself. "So why did I?"

"Yah Krystal." Sulli shook me back from my thoughts. "What's with you?"

"Huh?"

"We're standing on the road geez!" Sulli revealed.

"Ahh!" I yelled in shock and got back onto the sidewalk and started bowing in apology to the cars I've blocked.

"So...What were you thinking so deeply about?" She asked as she place her arm around my neck.

"Heh. Nothing!" I smiled and pulled her towards Amber unnie who was flagging down the manager's car.
"Well, I hope I didn't give that guy a shock." I smiled as I recalled his flinching after I winked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long~
I've just finished my examinations and really have a blanked mind.
Any comments? I'm still learning~ :D