Chapter 01 - Enthusiasm.

♥One Year's Crush.♥

 

----K.Joon's POV----

I just got home from a long day from school.
All I'd long for is a nice warm bath and a good night sleep.

Entering the gates was always pleasant as the scent of my house really brought "Home Sweet Home" into my mind.
There he was, my father, lying on the sofa taking a nap.

Calling out to him, he woke up and "acknowledged my existance at home."



-Half an hour passed.-

I was preparing to sleep when the phone rang.
Seeing that it was my Aunty from Korea, I answered it immediately.

"Hello Aunty Kim!!" I exclaimed the moment the line got through.

"Well Hello Joon ! Its been awhile since I heard your voice. Wow, you sure sound like an old man~ Hahaha" She chuckled.

"Oh Cmon ! Its not that rough~" I whined. "Oh yeah, can I help you with anything?"

"Why sure you can, literally."

"Meaning?"

There was a moment of silence before she replied again.a

"Well, you see..I was hoping to ask you to come over here to help me with my business. I'm kinda lacking hands.." She replied stuttering.
"But that would be for 3 months. And I'm not sure if your parents would agree to it."

The thought of going to Korea made me excited. "Well Aunty, I'll try my best to get their approval. I will reply you via email once I got it."

"That's great Joon ! I hope to hear from you soon."a

"Yeah sure, bye." And I cut the line off after she hung up.



I went downstairs and approached my father who was still sleeping on the sofa.

"Dad ?" I whispered to my father as he woke up from his nap.

"What is it son..?" He groaned as he stretched his muscles.

"Aunt from Korea called. She wants me to get your permission for me to fly there and help her with her job. Apparently, She needs an extra trusting hands by her." I explained as I walked towards the kitchen. 
"This would be impossible..." I thought to myself.

 

Suddenly, He appeared beside me and grabbed me by the neck with his arm.
"You know, It's about time I let you have your well deserved freedom, go ahead." He said, smiling.

"Are you sure dad? What about mum?" I asked, looking down at the sink.

"Its alright, just three months. Nothing would happen to you. I believe you know how to differenciate right and wrong."

"Thanks dad." I proceeded to hug him.

 

I emailed Aunty Kim the good news, I was then told by her that I will leave the next evening. 

Saying that my tickets are already purchased and all I need to do is to collect it.

I smiled to myself as I laid back on my bed, looking at the posters of SNSD and f(x) on my wall.

"How great would it be if I could meet any of you face to face.."

 

-Somewhere far from Joon-

----Anonymous Girl's POV----

"Alright girls, we're heading home tomorrow!" Unnie announced.

"Finally! I can't wait to reunite with my sister...It's been awhile since SMTown!" I whined.

"I'm glad we were all given a break. I bet you all can't wait to head home and sleep!"

"You bet!"

"Alrights, let's sleep now. We have an early flight as it will enroute to another country before Korea." Unnie said as she hugged us.

"Goodnights unnie." I smiled.

"Goodnights Krystal." She replied.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------