Chapter 23 - Devil.

♥One Year's Crush.♥

 

Krystal and K.Joon came up to the surface after Sunny called out for them.
Both of them panting hardly but still hugging each other.

"Yah look at them. So sweet huh?" Sunny teased as she looked back at Yoona who just arrived.

"Unnie~!" Krystal shouted from the pool, still panting for air.

"Unnie~!" Sunny mimicked with her unstoppable aegyo.

"So what we have here is the rumoured couple?" Yoona asked.

 

Taeyeon, Jessica and f(x) members nodded.

"Aish, they look cute though." Yoona then laughed. "They are still not breaking their embrace!"

 

Having realised that, Krystal let go of Joon.
But Joon however, dived and swam under Krystal and ferried her towards the edge on his back, where Taeyeon and Jessica were waiting with towels.


 

----K.Joon's POV----

I let Krystal get up the pool first as I didn't want her with a cold.

After she got dryed with the towel by Sica noona, she turned back to give me a hand.

"Here oppa."

"Thanks babe." I hugged her once again.

 

I bowed and took the towel from Taeyeon noona, thanking her.

Taking off my shirt, I wiped myself dry and headed to bathe.

"Ooh~ Abs!" Sunny exclaimed and ran towards me.

"Ahh...Noona?" I got anxious.

"Unnie, please dont." Krystal thankfully appeared beside me and stopped Sunny.

"Aish! Okay then!" Sunny wailed and showed a sad face.

 

Krystal then led me into the room to shower.
Seperately of cause.

 

-After the shower-

Krystal and I headed out of the room together, just in time to join a "meeting" the others were having.

"Ah, here comes the love birds." Sunny cried out as she saw us.

 

Everyone laughed. Krystal too.

"Have a seat you two, beside Yoona." Taeyeon instructed. "Geez, thankfully, Aunty Kim decided to give them their space."

"Yeah, I can't imagine how hard will things be." Tiffany added.

"As much as you two, we want to help you two preserve your relationship." Taeyeon continued.

"But, theres so little we can do. The authorities may step in.." Seohyun added.

 

Krystal and I both looked at each other and just smiled.

"We're not one bit worried." Krystal spoke up. 

Yoona, seeing this, did her voice imitation while speaking up to us all.
"So..There's really nothing that can break you two apart?" Yoona spoke up, imitating Teacher Kang. A.K.A Ahn Young Mi.

 

We all laughed loudly.

"Yes, we will never be broken just like that." I smiled.

"Krystal, are you okay?" Yoona whispered past me to Krystal.

 

I turned to Krystal.
She looked really weak. 

"I'm just giddy. I need water." She said, standing up to head to the kitchen.



I stood up and went behind her and held her close to me. "I'll come with you."

 

After getting a drink, I accompanied her into the room, where I place her on the bed. "I'll get some blankets for you. Lie down here and rest alright?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead.
 

While I was searching the supply closet for blankets, I heard Krystal's faint voice screaming for me.

 

I ran back just in time to see a figure carrying Krystal on his shoulder and fleeing.
I ran toward the figure but he turned and pointed a knife at me.

 

I frozed. The rest of the girls came out to where we were and all got shocked.

I felt a burning rage in me when the figure pulled off his mask.
It's the drunkard from before.

"Pretty surprised huh?" He chuckled. "But, this is my real image!"
He then pulled off his beard and smiled slyly.

"S-S-Senior ?!"

"That's right...I had it with you being with her all the time.!" He shouted.

"Calm down senior!" I yelled.

"Every night I put on this disguise, hoping to ambush and have what I want, her !" He yelled in my face.
"But you. You keep coming into the picture! Walking her home and all. It should have been me!"

"Give her back..." I silently threatened.

"Hahah now, I have everything I need. Don't try to follow us. She has fainted and won't be crying for your help!" He left with a smirk and ran off.

"Krystal!!" All of them screamed as I stood there frozen. "Senior!!!" I managed to yell out.

 

I ran out without hesitation but little did I know that he outsmarted me.
He suddenly swung his blade.

In defence, I used my arm to block the blow, causing a cut across my arm.
I fell to the ground in pain. "Stop...."

Senior took opportunity of the distraction to knock me out and fled.

 

----Jessica's POV----

We watched in horror as Joon fell to the ground.

"Joon!!" I ran towards him.

"Krystal!!" f(x) dongsaengs yelled in horror as senior fled with Krystal.

 

-Later-

"It's all my fault..." Joon cursed after he had woken up.

"No one predicted this Joon, don't blame yourself." I tried to calm him down.

"I won't rest till I get Krystal back to you.." He stood up.

"But where are you going to start searching?!" 

 

Hearing this, Joon paused and knew we were in a helpless position.

"I'm sorry noona..." Joon got to his knees and apologised.

"It's not your fault Joon.." f(x) members came in as Victoria comforted.

 

Even Sulli was calm. "We know you will find her Joon. But for now, just relax." Sulli assured.

"You know Senior best Joon, do you think he will do harm to Krystal?" I asked.

Joon sighed. "No. He has an obsession, but he really just wants Krystal to be his girl."

He continued. "But, it's best we find them, fast. Senior is losing his mind."

 

Suddenly, Joon's mobile rang.

"Hello?" He said as he picked it up.

"Hi! Remember me?" The sly voice spoke.

"Senior!!" Joon yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------