Chapter 18 - Indecisive.

♥One Year's Crush.♥

 

Jessica , Krystal and Joon all sat in the living room, feeling lost and don't know what is wrong and what is right.
Especially Joon who is losing confidence in his time there..

 

----K.Joon's POV----

I was woken up by the sound of Jessica's frustration.

Wondering what happened, I asked her. "What did she say..?"

"You both won't want to know." She said, looking away quietly.

"Just tell me noona.."

"She threatened us all. That if you continue, she will..."

"Will what?"

"Will report your relationship to President Lee."

"What?!" Krystal wailed and started to cry. I held her tightly to me and she cooled down.

"That made the situation even worst..." I muttered but began to feel a deep strength emerging.

"What do you want to do?" Jessica asked.

"I want to continue my love and care. But she made things so hard." I sighed

"Oppa..." Krystal clinged onto my arm tightly. I smiled at her in encouragement.

"Even I don't know what to do.." Jessica sighed.

"Anyone you know that might be able to convince President Lee if he gets informed?"

"I don't..." Jessica sighed yet again..

I stared at Krystal, grabbing me so tightly. I decided to toss everything aside and care for her.

"That aside first. What are you going to do tonight?" Jessica asked, looking at me. "You left Aunty Kim's home."

"I don't know.. Maybe I'll not sleep and just wander the streets after this."

"Oppa don't.." Krystal stopped me. "Unnie, can he be with me tonight?"

"I've seen how true he is to you...sure." She smiled.

"Cmon oppa. Come into my room." Krystal was obviously happy that I got to stay.

 

I remained silent as I followed the owner of the hand tugging me into the room.
She told me to take a good rest as she took her towel to head out.

"Krystal." I suddenly called out.

"Yes oppa?" She asked as she sat down on the floor beside me.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked seriously.

"I really don't know oppa. I need to think about it."

"Alrights..." I smiled again and laid on the bed.

She turned off the lights and went wash up.
I just closed my eyes and let myself drift off in thoughts.

 

----Krystal's POV----

Afterwards, I returned to my room. "Oppa?"

"Krystal? "

"Are you alright?"

"I'm okay. But just losing my patience with Aunty."

"Joon oppa.." I went into his embrace again.

"I don't want to lose you.. I can't believe that we can't even last as long as we want." He played around with my hair. 

"Stay with me oppa.. don't decide to leave me..." I worriedly requested.

"I don't want to cost you your career.." He looked at me sadly. "For me, it might not be worth it.."

"Oppa!!" I leapt onto his body and held his face close to mine.
"You are the one that told me everything is gonna be okay when I cried. You are the one who conforted me when I felt lost."

"You made me love you..I care for you.." I wailed and continued. "I will be lost without you. Oppa please.."

"Krystal! Relax. I didn't say I'm going to leave you!" He frantically wiped my tears.

"I don't care what happens to us in the future." I assured him. "We will face it together."

"Krystal..." He paused

"Please say those words to me..."

"I love you." He knew.

"Oppa. You know I love you too.. Let's face this all together.." I smiled. "Don't worry about my career, I want you here."

"Yes. Let's face this together." He smiled warmly and kissed me passionately.

My favorite hugger's hands began to wrap around my waist and pulling me down to lie on the bed.
Pulling me close to him, where I could feel any of his muscles if he moved.

It was like this, we began to fall asleep.

"Hey babe.." He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go on a date tomorrow."

"That would be great.." I then told him, as I savoured the warmth he gave me through his body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------