Chapter 21 - Support.

♥One Year's Crush.♥

 

As there are only the two of them, Jessica wanted to take the chance to talk to Joon.

 

----Jessica's POV----

"Joon, we finally have a time like this. Now can I ask you some questions?" I asked.

"Yes Noona?" He sat down beside me.

"I know I did ask you to be with Krystal." I hesitated. "Are you just following what I asked you to do?"

"No...These few days, I've already found that answer." He paused. "I want her with me more than anything."

"That's great." I said in relief. "I thought you just did it because of what I've said."

"It's impossible not to care." He said and grabbed the ring that was on his finger tightly.

"You both got that today?" I questioned him.

"Yes Noona." He reached his hand to me, letting me have a look.

 

As I grabbed his hand, I noticed that his palm was really warm and comfortable.
I began to space out.

"Uhh, noona, can I have my hand back?" He asked.

"Noona?"

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologised.

He just laughed. "You really do space out alot."

"Hmmph!" I pouted.

"Mianhae." He chuckled. "I hope this ring hold us together."

"I see that you two are really getting serious." I smiled got up.

 

Feeling tired, I told him to have an early night.
As I headed to my bedroom, I turned around curiously and spotted him looking into blind space, smiling sweetly.

 

-The Next Morning-

I woke up early, hoping that he is still at home as I wanted to bring him to the MusicBank special stage that will be live in the afternoon.
But he was not anywhere to be found.
All I saw was a note on the table telling me that he will be going out.

"Aish, I guess I will just go myself."

 

----Krystal's POV----

As we waited for our turn at the corridor of backstage, I began to look at the newbie guys that were passing by.

"Joon really looks so different from them." I thought to myself.

Some of them flashed winks at me.
But I still showed my "cold" behavior.

"It's our turn~" Victoria informed.

"Do your best!" Jessica unnie cheered.

"Thanks unnie." I hugged her.

"Let's go guys! Hwaiting!" Luna began to cheer us up and we stepped onto the stage.

 

As we stepped into the circle formation on stage, I looked into the audience crowd.

Suddenly, in the front row, I spotted Joon who was beaming at me.
I mouthed the words "I love you." to him.
Catching it, he smiled and did a heart shape with his fingers.
The music then played.

 

----K.Joon's POV----

It seemed such a long time seeing her on stage.
Her elegance was amazing as she performed with the intense passion that I admired most.

Throughout the song, I noticed that her eyes were all focused on my direction.
Making it as if she was singing to me.

 

No wonder it's a special stage.
Everything was all so intense.

"NanaNanaNanaNa E-E-E Electric Shock~" The long but beautiful performance finally came to stop.

 

The crowd went wild as f(x) bowed and thanked the audience before heading to backstage.
Having seen their performance, I left the place.

"I'll wait for you at home babe~ Take care on the way home."

 

I sent as I walked out of the building.
It wasn't long before she replied.

"No wait for me at the back of the building, we'll walk home. See you oppa!"

 

I did as she said and waited at the back, where no one could see.
It wasn't a long wait, and Krystal came out in a hoodie.

"Thanks for coming oppa." She said as she held my hand. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Nope. I didn't." I sighed on purpose.

"Why..?" She stopped in her tracks.

"Because I only came for your performance and then left." I said cheekily.

"Aww oppa. Let's go~" She grabbed my arm tightly.

 

As we walked, Krystal literally looked at things and talked about them.

"Why are you being so random?" I chuckled.

"Just trying to irritate someone~"

"But I'm not irritated one bit. Heh."

"That's okay, since you are slow anyway." She teased.

"Yah." I gave chase as she ran away laughing.

 

When she turned by a corner, I heard her apologising.

"I'm sorry sir!" She bowed. "I was running too fast."

"It's okay.. Krystal?"

"Ahh. You are Joon's senior! Nice to see you again." Krystal bowed.

"Sure is, what are you doing running around?"

"Well, I was heading home."

"I see. Can I accompany you home then?" Senior asked bluntly.

"Erm..." Krystal desperately looked around for me.

 

I came up to the both of them and Senior looked at me with a cold stare.

"Hi Senior." I managed to greet.

"Hi.."

"What happened?" I asked as I turned to Krystal who held my hand tightly.

"Nothing, I just crashed into him by accident." She smiled uncomfortably.

 

I realised that she was avoiding direct eye contact with Senior as she kept faced my direction.

"Well should we go? Unnie would be worried if you were late." I asked.

"Yeah sure." Krystal said. 


And she bid farewell to him.

"Joon!"

"Yeah?" I turned.

"Aunty hopes that you come back." Senior coldly said. He was obviously lying.

"Well, then tell her I won't." I paused. "I'm just going to care for Krystal fully until her break ends."

"Fine."

 

----Senior's POV----

As I stood there watching the two of them walking off together happily, I felt sour. Really sour.
I punched the pole I was standing next to in frustration.
Even though it bled, it didn't hurt.

"How useless is that aunty!" I cursed "She couldn't do a thing!"

I thought about something for a while and chuckled. "Yes, that is was I must do." I began to laugh by myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------