'I'd rather have you as my secretary.'

❊ Jealous Joongie! • Story Version ❊

 

♦ No P.O.V 

 

Jaejoong practically skipped as he made his way gracefully into the office building of Yunho’s work. In one hand he clutched a well loved mobile phone, a somewhat old picture of him and Yunho adorning the background; and in the other, a tightly sealed, important looking document with the word ‘urgent’ spelt in bold, red letters.

Evidently, Yunho had somehow managed to forget the file in his morning haste; leaving it to sit lonely on the desk of his home study. Jaejoong had fortunately discovered it on his daily cleaning spree, deciding that it would be the perfect excuse to surprise Yunho with a visit.

Jaejoong despised being alone in their unnecessarily large house, and would often conjure excuses to visit his lover in the office. He appreciated that Yunho worked hard of course, but there’s only so much cleaning that one person can do to occupy themselves in a day.

Yunho worked as one of the managing directors for a rather successful licensing company in the heart of Seoul; a job that often demanded the majority of his time. Officially he was paid for the hours he worked between nine in the morning, and six in the evening (already a long working day); but his job description frequently placed him in the position of having to stay behind late with the other directors, at little to no notice.

Jaejoong could no longer count on the fingers of both hands the amount of times he had been required to cancel dinner plans at the last minute, or been forced to renege on family events when Yunho was simply too exhausted to go.

Needless to say, Jaejoong got lonely sometimes. Yunho worked hard - too hard in his lover’s opinion - to provide for them, insisting that Jaejoong need not look for employment of his own; but that meant his work life could (and did) sometimes overshadow his personal life.

Jaejoong didn’t really know why Yunho was always so insistent on remaining the sole bread-winner of their couple; his passion wasn’t exactly in licensing, having always professed that during his childhood he’d always dreamt of being a writer or novelist - not the average child’s ambition, but then, Yunho was certainly not average.

And besides, Jaejoong had made it plainly clear on several occasions that he would’ve loved the opportunity to become a chef in one of downtown Seoul’s major restaurants. Cooking had always interested him and it was something that, having been given many hours to kill in his lifetime, he’d become very good at. Jaejoong often felt a little insecure in being so submissive; family and friends often that his role in the relationship was the typical females - cooking, cleaning and house making - whilst Yunho’s was most certainly that of the dominant male.

Jaejoong had always assumed that, given Yunho’s estrangement to his father, this behaviour could be the result of some underlying desire to fulfil his expectations as a man. Yunho wasn’t exactly the most open person about his uality, unlike Jaejoong, and it had been a good few years before they had been able to announce that they were dating.

Jaejoong’s family had taken the news rather well, albeit with a little apprehension; whereas Yunho’s had not.

Jaejoong could still remember the shouting and screaming of Yunho’s father and the ever-flowing sobs of his mother. It had been a long time before Yunho had been able to properly speak with his parents and even now he remained on shaky ground with his father.

Of course, Jaejoong loved it when Yunho was dominant; although he left that thought to his private imagination.

But despite all this, Jaejoong and Yunho were pretty happy together.

Obviously their relationship had its ups and downs, and Jaejoong would be the first to admit that his frustration caused him to sometimes lash out inappropriately at his boyfriend; but who has ever had a perfect relationship?

Jaejoong suspected that the perfect relationship never really existed, but he was damn certain that living with Yunho was somewhere close to that.

So it was with a smile that he strolled through the ostentatiously ornate sliding doors of Yunho’s office building, eager to see the look on his unsuspecting lover’s face.

Jaejoong flashed a bright smile to the few employees in the lobby that he recognised, although he didn’t seem to notice the wild eyes that pried on him from just about every angle.

“Good morning, sir.” A young, pretty woman monotonously asked from behind the reception desk. “Can I help you?” She asked, equally unenthusiastic.

Jaejoong had dealt with this woman before.

She was undoubtedly attractive, with long dark hair that hung lazily around her petite face; her eyes were big and equally alluring and from what he could see from over the counter, she had a fairly eye-catching physique as well.

Unfortunately, she had an attitude that left a sour taste in Jaejoong’s mouth every time he came to see Yunho.

The company had a fairly strict policy about unauthorised visitors, no matter their relation to the employees; something that the new CEO had thought would increase productivity - much to Jaejoong’s annoyance. He had yet to meet this new CEO, but from what Yunho told him, he presumed he was one of those old, insufferable men who just wanted to make everyone else’s life a little bit harder simply because he could.

It had even been this intolerable man’s wise idea to put security checks at the lobby elevators, just to make it that little bit more frustrating for would-be visitors.

Jaejoong had never taken the time to learn the equally insufferable receptionist’s name either. Instead she seemed to take pleasure in enforcing the CEO’s rules to the ‘nth’ degree; and even when he had flashed Yunho’s name for authority, she still denied him access. Every time.

“I’m here to see Jung Yunho.” Jaejoong replied, firmly. “It’s urgent.” He added, sarcastically; waving the marked file in his hand.

“Do you have an appointment?” She asked with a mocking grin. The question was all too familiar, and Jaejoong had fallen at this hurdle several times before.

No I don’t have a ing appointment! I don’t need one!’ Jaejoong half thought of answering.

“No..” He gritted his teeth. “..But he needs this file.. And I have it.. So please let me see him.” He replied, already feeling a little annoyed at the smug grin on the woman’s face.

“I’m sorry sir.” She said, leaning back in her chair and examining Jaejoong from head to toe. “Mr Shim, the CEO, has a very strict policy on visitation.” She droned, pointing to a barely visible plaque on a nearby wall. “If you would like to schedule a meeting with Mr Jung, you’ll need to follow procedure and contact the department secretary.”

Jaejoong sighed deeply.

“Look.. I’m sure that Yunho won’t mind if I take this to him; he needs it. You wouldn’t want to be responsible if something goes wrong because of this missing document. Would you?” He cocked a smile, feeling rather smug at his attempt at coercion.

“I’m sorry sir.” She repeated, crossing her arms. “It’s policy.”

“..But--” Jaejoong whined.

“--Now for the hundredth time.. Would you please leave?” She interrupted.

“Now Hara, is that any way to speak to a guest?” An authoritative voice behind Jaejoong spoke.

Jaejoong watched in satisfaction as the woman, evidently called ‘Hara’, sank down into her chair.

“A-ah.. Mr Choi, sir. Umm.. I was just--” She stumbled.

“--Being rude to a close friend of Mr Jung?” The man asked.

“M-Mianhae..” She whispered, bowing her head.

Jaejoong turned to meet another familiar, smiling face; that of Choi Siwon, the ever-flirtatious gentleman who just happened to also be one of the company’s directors. He’d met Siwon several times before - around the office and at company events - and although Yunho maintained that his colleague was perfectly straight, it was very hard to tell beneath all that friendly flirting. Jaejoong suspected that the older gentleman was like this with everyone, but by the way he scolded the attractive receptionist, he had to wonder.

“It’s ok, Jaejoong. I’m on my way to my office now; you can tag along with me.” Siwon chirped, turning to Jaejoong and earning a smile from the boy.

“B-but.. Mr Shim said--” Hara interjected.

“--Never mind what Changmin says. I’m giving him permission..” He interrupted. “Besides it looks like he has something important to do” He eyed the younger boy, offering him a sly wink.

“But..” Hara stuttered. Watching her flail under Siwon’s authority was definitely amusing to Jaejoong.

“--Don’t you have some paperwork or something to finish?” Siwon asked, overly patronising.

Hara nodded and began shuffling around with stacks of paper. Evidently she was trying to look very busy under the eyes of her superior.

“Shall we?” Siwon asked, turning to Jaejoong and leading the way past the security checks and towards the elevators.

As the doors of the elevators began to slide shut, Jaejoong caught a glimpse of the disgruntled receptionist; very noticeably glaring daggers at him from her position behind the far desk. Jaejoong simply smiled at her and waved ironically, earning a visible scoff and curse.

“Sorry about her. She’s normally very polite.” Siwon suddenly reassured from beside him.

“Really? From my experience I’d say you were wrong.” Jaejoong retorted with a smirk.

Siwon chuckled.

“You’ve dealt with Hara before?”

Jaejoong nodded. “For some reason she never wants to let me see Yunho.” He sighed.

“I’ll talk to her. She should know better than that.” Siwon replied.

“Thank you.” Jaejoong smiled at the older man.

“..I just wish Changmin would stop introducing these silly rules for ‘productivity’.. Honestly I swear he’s out to torture all of us while he sits in his office and stuffs his face.” Siwon laughed, bitterly and shook his head.

“You sound just like Yunho.” Jaejoong said. “Is this new CEO really that bad?”

“You mean the security checks didn’t seem ridiculous to you?” Siwon asked, teasingly. It seemed that he really couldn’t go a conversation without a little playfulness.

“I guess so..” Jaejoong pondered. “I know he makes you work even later than usual..” He sighed, thinking back to all those times he’d spent alone at night while Yunho exhausted himself in the office.

“Yeah well.. as long as we keep him busy with food, he’ll stay off our backs and you’ll never have the misfortune of meeting him.” Siwon jibed.

Jaejoong chuckled lightly, trying to imagine just what this Shim Changmin actually looked like. From the sound of it, Jaejoong imagined an old, podgy, balding man with a bland brown suit and an annoying habit of pissing everyone off. He was definitely not looking forward to the time when he would meet him.

“Well, this is your floor.” Siwon said as the elevator doors pinged open, revealing a sprawling array of busy workers sat at equally official looking desks.

“Thanks for the help, Siwon. Take care!” Jaejoong beamed as he practically danced out of the doors, earning a chuckle from Siwon.

“My pleasure, Jaejoong.” He replied as the doors crept shut.

Jaejoong walked briskly across the familiar office floor, earning another bout of familiar greetings and bashful glances from the staff members that worked under his boyfriend. It wasn’t exactly a well kept secret that Mr Jung was gay and in fact dating the raven-haired beauty that occasionally graced the hallways of the office building, so it wasn’t a surprise that his visits caught a lot of attention.

With the ‘urgent’ document in hand, Jaejoong stepped confidently towards the door that lead to Yunho’s personal office; passing an unfamiliar face in the process.

“Excuse me sir?” A meagre voice chimed from the desk outside the door.

The desk belonged to whoever was working as Yunho’s assistant, but Jaejoong was surprised to see that the previous girl who’d occupied that seat was no longer there. Instead there was yet another annoyingly attractive secretary, wavy brown locks and an exotic but innocent face. Her eyes gleamed in the well-lit room and stunned the raven-beauty for a second.

“Yes?” Jaejoong replied, cocking an eyebrow at the girl.

“Umm..” She began, hesitantly. “Y-you’re not really meant to go in there.” She stuttered.

“It’s ok.” Jaejoong smiled. “I’m just dropping this off.” He flashed the file - yet again. Somehow he assumed that the pathetic looking enveloped paper in his hand was some kind of free pass to go wherever he pleased, and truthfully, he couldn’t understand why it wouldn’t be.

“Mr Jung isn’t here right now..” She trailed, looking down at a piece of paper that Jaejoong recognised as Yunho’s schedule. Jaejoong had seen so many of Yunho’s secretaries leave and the new ones were always a little clueless - obviously hired by the company for their looks and not their merits. “He’s meeting with some sponsors.” She explained.

“Oh..” Jaejoong sighed, a little deflated and disappointed. “That’s ok; I’ll just wait for him!” He announced, brazenly opening the door in spite of the young woman’s protests and just as quickly slamming it behind him.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho’s unexpected form peered up at the intrusion from his seated position at his ornate desk.

“Yunho? What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked, a little confused; the girl outside had said he was in a meeting.

“Erm..” Yunho looked around a little, chuckling at the cuteness of his confused lover. “This is my office Jae. I’m meant to be here.” He teased.

“Your secretary said you were in a meeting.” Jaejoong clarified, slightly less flustered and moving across the room to the desk - leaning himself on the edge.

“Ahh” Yunho mused, standing up. “I asked Yuri to keep visitors to a minimum.. Although..” He smirked, moving around the desk and sliding a hand around Jaejoong’s slim waist. “..I’m glad she let one through.” He pecked his lover’s lips.

“Yuri?” Jaejoong frowned in Yunho’s embrace.

“The new secretary.” Yunho explained.

“What happened to Jessica?” Jaejoong asked.

Yunho chortled a little at Jaejoong’s question, wondering why he even bothered to ask.

“You scared her off, remember?” He replied, planting his lips on the top of the boy’s head.

“I was only having a bit of fun..” Jaejoong grumbled in reply.

“She threatened to sue the company!” Yunho exclaimed, amazed. He leant back to observe the mischievous grin now plastered on his lover’s face, not quite sure - not that he ever was sure - of what Jaejoong was thinking.

“But she didn’t.” Jaejoong whispered, loosening the tie around Yunho’s neck.

“Why are you here, Jae?” Yunho asked as the tie was flung across the room and into some dark corner.

“Just came by to drop off that.” He said, pointing to the file and releasing the older boy.

“Where did you get that?” Yunho said, moving to curiously take a look at the document in question.

“It was on your desk this morning. It says it’s urgent so I thought I’d bring it to you.” Jaejoong replied.

Yunho smiled, proudly - moving to capture his lover’s lips in a more heated kiss, filled with gratitude.

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked, also slightly curious. He’d been very tempted to take a peek inside the document when he’d read the massive words of urgency plastered over the front. But the good Jaejoong decided that would probably warrant some punishment from Yunho later.

“It’s a file that needed to be shipped off to a supplier this morning.. Yuri must’ve accidently slipped it in with my personal files last night.”

“Can it still go out?” Jaejoong asked, seeing the frown appear on Yunho’s business face.

“I think so.. If we’re quick. Wow Jae, if you hadn’t found this, we could’ve been in some deep .. It’s not marked urgent for nothing.” Yunho sighed. “Honestly.. How hard is it to properly order a stack of files..” He pondered. “Yuri really is god awful..” He moaned.

“She’s pretty though.” Jaejoong retorted.

Yunho scoffed. “I’d rather have you as my secretary.” He slipped.

“Oh really?” Jaejoong asked, draping his arms around Yunho’s neck. Yunho again let his arms slide around the petite waist of his lover.

“I’d never leave the office.” Yunho replied with a smirk, moving his hand down to Jaejoong’s .

“You know..” Jaejoong whispered, moving a seductive hand towards the top buttons of Yunho’s shirt, undoing them painfully slowly. “..I’ve always had a fantasy about you and me.. In this office.” - His husky voice allowing a warm stream of breath to ghost over Yunho’s nape.

Yunho shivered slightly. “Y-you do?” He stammered, watching as Jaejoong continued to his shirt.

“Mhm” Jaejoong bit his lip, looking up into the glazed eyes of his lover. “I don’t think I ever told you this, but you look really y in a suit.”

“You’ve told me that.” Yunho replied, smugly. “And every time you do, we both end up .”

“Could be worse.” Jaejoong said, slyly; running a hand along the exposed flesh of Yunho’s torso.

“Jae..” Yunho leant forward.

As if on cue, the intercom on Yunho’s desk began to signal; indicating that Yuri was most likely in some kind of trouble. A stack of papers had probably fallen over and she couldn’t bend down in the tight dress she wore to pick them up - or so Jaejoong imagined.

“Umm.. M-Mr Jung?” Yuri’s voice asked, timidly.

“Yes Yuri?” Yunho answered, a little bit annoyed that his session with Jaejoong had been interrupted.

“Mr Shim called and said he wants to speak to you. He said he’s on his way now.”

Yunho sighed and rubbed his temple. “Ok, thank you. I’ll make sure to prepare.” He answered, turning the machine off again.

“I don’t like her..” Jaejoong grumbled.

“You don’t like any of my secretaries.” Yunho reminded him.

“At least the others didn’t .” He whined, leaning back against the desk.

“Well if it’s any consolation..” Yunho began, fastening the buttons on his shirt and arranging some documents on his desk in anticipation of Mr Shim’s arrival. “..You still managed to make me hard.” He said matter of fact, looking down and averting attention to the obvious tent in his pants.

Jaejoong smirked, deciding that he definitely preferred the business, no-nonsense Yunho. It was y and he didn’t see it often enough.

“!” Yunho exclaimed. “Where’s my tie?! Changmin will kill me if I look sloppy!”

Suddenly the intercom blared once again.

“Mr Jung? Mr Shim is outside. Should I send him in?” Yuri’s voice asked, seeming a little shaky.

“!” Yunho whispered harshly.. “Jae you need to hide, quick!”

“..Where?” Jaejoong asked, looking around a little dumbfounded.

“I don’t know.. Under the desk? Just do it.” He ordered under his breath.

Jaejoong smirked at the idea, quickly moving around the desk and sliding underneath; Yunho went back to sitting in his chair having abandoned the search for his tie. Unfortunately for him, that meant that his crotch was dangerously close to Jaejoong. And Jaejoong was in a bit of a playful mood.

“Send him in, Yuri.” Yunho replied to the girl, calmly.

A moment later, the door of his office swung open to reveal the mysterious Shim Changmin; the source of so many disgruntled employees.

“Morning, Yunho.” Changmin swaggered in, taking a seat confidently in front of his desk.

“Good morning sir.” Yunho replied. “How can I help you?”

Yunho gasped a little when he felt Jaejoong’s slender hand palming his . Momentarily he glanced down beneath the table, watching as Jaejoong grinned mischievously up at him.

“Are you alright?” Changmin asked, a little concerned - although it seemed more like he was cross-examining the squirming man across the desk.

“Y-yeah.” Yunho stuttered. “Perfectly f-fine.” He stammered as he felt Jaejoong slowly undo the buttons of his trousers, providing some release for his painful problem.

“Ok..” Changmin sighed, rolling his eyes. “There was a file that was missing from the Hong Kong project. It was meant to be on my desk this morning but it was nowhere to be seen.”

“H-hong Kong?” Yunho squirmed as he felt Jaejoong teasing with the hem of his boxers, pulling them down slightly and blowing cold air onto his exposed tip. “Nn-nng..” He moaned at the sensation.

“Are you sure you’re alright? You kinda look like you’re in pain..” Changmin frowned, crossing his arms.

“Everything’s f-fine sir!” Yunho exclaimed, a little louder than necessary. “The file is h-here.” He said, handing the document that Jaejoong had brought in earlier.

“Hmm..” Changmin looked like he was thinking about something as he opened the envelope and examined its contents - a single sheet of paper.

“Aa-agh!” Yunho called out as he felt Jaejoong’s lips teasingly kiss his as his hands went to fully release him from his restricting boxers.

Changmin cocked his head, looking up at Yunho once again and rolling his eyes before turning his attention back to the piece of paper.

Jaejoong placed one hand on Yunho’s ‘problem’ and used his mouth to engulf what he could. He looked up at his lover’s pained expression; Yunho’s brow knitted together and a bead of sweat glistening on his forehead. Yunho gazed down to give his boyfriend an angry stare, but ended up and rolling his eyes back when Jaejoong’s tongue flicked around the vein along his shaft.

“I’m going to ask you one more time. Are you sure you’re alright Yunho? You’re sweating.” Changmin demanded an answer.

Yunho nodded his head furiously as he felt Jaejoong begin to bob his faster.

“I’m good! Better than good, sir! I feel.. I feel great!” He replied, body beginning to shake and convulse slightly.

A familiar feeling knotted in the base of his stomach and his body began to feel warm and sensitive; harshly his hands curled into fists as they grasped at the hard wood of his desk.

Jaejoong smirked as he heard a low growl and moan escape Yunho’s lips.

“OK. Well.. Now that I’ve got this..” Changmin raised the envelope. “I think I’ll be off.” He stood up.

Yunho was about to reply when he felt Jaejoong gently slide his teeth all the way along his length, causing the older to shiver in pleasure and the warmth to grow.

“Y-yes.. S-sir.” Yunho flailed. “I’m s-sorry it was la-late!” His voice quivered.

Jaejoong knew all too well that Yunho was close, so it was no coincidence that he sped up his movements. Gently teasing Yunho with one hand and veraciously swallowing his manhood with his mouth, Jaejoong finally pushed his lover over the edge; feeling his warm liquids filling his mouth.

Jaejoong smiled innocently up at his lover’s contorting face as he swallowed every last drop of Yunho’s seed.

Yunho sighed, spent. Only to realise that his boss was still standing in front of him with a ‘What the ?’ expression tattooed on his face.

“I think you might need some time out Yunho.” Changmin suggested with a sigh. “Don’t let something like this happen again. I don’t like lateness.” He declared.

“Yes sir, I’m sorry sir.” Yunho replied, composing himself. “I-It won’t happen again I promise.”

“Oh and Yunho..” Changmin cooed as he placed his hand on the handle of the office door.

“Yes sir?” He replied, raising an eyebrow.

“If I catch your boyfriend giving you a under the desk one more time, I’ll fire you. Got it?” Changmin affirmed, resolutely and with a perfectly straight face.

Yunho was left speechless as his boss disappeared from his office, looking down at Jaejoong; he saw how the younger sported a satisfied smile.

“He seemed nice.” Jaejoong said, sarcastically.

“You better get on that desk right now.” Yunho snarled, emptying the contents of his desk onto the floor and throwing his lover harshly onto it.

Jaejoong smirked, smugly.

“I always knew you wanted to me in your office.” He whispered into his increasingly aggressive lover’s ear.

...

 


 

 

A/N

Hi guys I really hope you liked this opening chapter! I hadn't planned on releasing the first chapter so soon, but I thought you guys deserved it for all the interest you seemed to show!

Thank so so much to everyone who subscribed to the forward and who has read this far. I kind of got a bit emotional seeing the amount of support and encouraging comments from just the forward, so thank you that. (It was emotional in a good way :3)

Minnie! You're going to have to try harder than that if you want to stop Yunjae! Haha ^.^

I really hope you weren't dissapointed by this chapter. And either way I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys. Comments are always welcome! <3

Don't forget to subscribe if you'd like, and hopefully I'll see you soon with the next chapter.

If you're waiting, then you could always check out my other stuff - most of you will probably have read the one-shot so I won't link that, but you can check out my main chaptered fic here if you're waiting for me to update.

¤ Broken Angel • 'I'll Always Be There For You' ¤
 

Thanks again guys!

<3 

...