More Than One Type Of Drama

Two Can Play At That Game...

 

 
 
"And CUT!" Mr.Yi yelled. I broke the kiss, stepping back and taking my lips away from Sungmin's. My cheeks were burning and I knew that they'd be as bright red as a cherry tomato. My first kiss was in front of my whole drama class. I took a glance at Sungmin to see that he was staring down at the ground, his cheeks were a crimson red. He looked back up at me and gave me a cute smile. I could feel my cheeks start to go a deeper shade of red. I decided to avoid his glance and look to the floor. I heard the deafening sound of the bell ringing and a few cheers from some of my classmates. I turned to walk out the door when I heard Mr.Yi.
"SUNGMIN! SUNNY!" he shouted. 
 
I stopped in my tracks and walked over to him, my heart pounding. Is he gonna tell me I can't act? Will I get to change parts?! 
"You two really have some great chemistry! Wonderful acting I could barely tell you two were reading off a script, you made it seem so real..." Mr.Yi looked up from his desk and smiled at us. "Why don't you practice your songs here after school in the theater, I've already booked it out for the whole week and you'll need to remember your lines. You're free to leave." He had handed Sungmin a thick folder and motioned us to leave. My stomach had been buzzing the whole time Mr.Yi was talking. I couldn't believe he thought I was a good actor! I smiled to myself at the thought. 
 
"Someone looks happy," I heard a voice say. I felt a masculant arm wrap around my shoulders.
"You know your smile really is bright, I guess that's why they call you Sunny." Taecyeon said as he flashed me his killer smile. My blush had returned and my smile grew wider. I saw Taecyeon writing something down on a piece of paper. He took my hand and placed the paper in my palm. 
"Call me." He winked as he walked away. I opened the piece of paper to find Taecyeon's phone number. I bit my lip trying not to scream out of happiness knowing Sungmin was right next to me. I heard him scoff. I peered at him curiously for a second and then shook it off. I heard him scoff again.
 
"You do know your going the wrong way, right?" Sungmin said rolling his eyes. I panicked for a second. Was he going to be nasty again?
"What's wrong Sungmin?" I asked. No reply. He just kicked the grass sending dirt everywhere. I stopped in my tracks. Pff, what's the point? I my heel and started to walk in the other direction. 
"Sunny, the theater's this way!" Sungmin yelled. I stopped, yet again, and turned to face him, my tongue rolling on the inside of my cheek. I started to walk towards him and the theater when I saw him smile.
"What?" I questioned harshly.
"What...? What what?" 
"What was with you just then being all moody and cold, and what were you smiling at?" I glared at him. He smiled again.
"That tongue thing. It's cute." He laughed.
"What about being moody?" He sighed and looked me straight in the eye.
"Don't date Taecyeon." He said. I rolled my eyes.
"Why not?"
"Because-!"
"Because why?!"
"Because I've known him longer than you have and I know what he's like. He's only gonna break your heart." He looked down to the ground and I saw his cheeks change to a faint shade of red.
"Yes Eomma." I whined. We both started to laugh. We continued to walk towards the theater only being able to hear the distants conversations of the other students and the birds chirping in the trees. I thought about the musical as I trudged silently behind Sungmin, there were about a thousand things that could go wrong. I had never performed in front of an audience before today, I would consider myself lucky if I could remember any of my lines, let alone put emotion into them. My breathing had started to get quicker and my heart rate was speeding up. Gah! How many times today have I been this nervous?! Maybe I shouldn't have been let into this school... I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders starting to shake me. I blinked a few times.
 
"Sunny? Soooonkkkyuuuu!" Sungmin was snapping his fingers infront of my face to get my attention. I stood back and shook my head.
"What?" I questioned.
"We're here." He smiled and opened a grand door that lead into the theater. My eyes widened at the sight. It seemed like the rows of seats went on forever. My nerves started to return for the billionth time that day. The stage was covered by velvety red curtains but I had a hunch it'd be huge. I heard clicking noises and turned to see that Sungmin was snapping his fingers again. I looked at him with my head tilted and wide eyes.
"What's up with you today? Too busy daydreaming about Taecyeon?" I rolled my eyes.
"Will you quit it with all the Taecyeon talk? What have you got against him, he's perfectly-" Sungmin cut me off.
"Let's just rehearse." He started to walk towards the stage when we heard the sound of the theater doors opening. In came Taecyeon carrying a mop and broom with a bored expression. I saw Sungmin roll his eyes and continue to walk up the stage.
"C'mon..." He said quietly. I turned to him and scowled.
"Hey Sunny!" I heard Taecyeon say. I waved to him while smiling brightly. "I had detention after school with Mr.Yi and he said after that I could rehearse with you guys since we're the starring roles." 
"Oh, yay! Come on then!" I said clapping my hands using my aegyo. 
"Aigoo so cute!" Taecyeon laughed as he patted my head, took my hand and lead me towards the back entrance to the stage. All I could do was smile and blush.
"Sunny I'm just gonna go out with Donghae and Kyuhyun, I'll be back in an hour or so." I heard Sungmin say as he walked out the door.
"Be back by six thirty because I'm leaving at eight!" I yelled.
"Ne!" I shook my head. Aish, that boy...
"Do you wanna start acting? The page where we left off from class rehearsal?" Taecyeon asked. I shook my head vigourosly.
 
Me and Taecyeon had been acting for over two hours. I attempted to fan myself using my hand. It got really hot in this thater room. I hearda yawn.
"Sleepy, ne?" I asked Taecyeon.
"Ne, I'm going to go to sleep, you should too." He said as he started to walk out.
"Y-yeah I'm leaving now." I smiled. I looked at my watch. Seven o'clock... Didn't Sungmin say he'd be back by six thirty? I sat on the floor of the stage still trying to fan myself with my hands. I heard a creak from the theater door and uneven footsteps on the stage floor. I looked up to see Sungmin.
"Sungmin! Where have you been?!You said you'd be here by six thirty!" I pouted. He half fell, half sat in the floor next to me and giggled.
"Sunny! I'm sowwwy I was just having a really fun time with Kyuhyunnie and Donghae you should've come, Sunny! It would've been even more fun!" He had a childish as he shifted closer to me. As he neared towards me I could smell liquor. My eyes widened.
"Sungmin, a-are you drunk?" I hesitated. He laughed again and came even closer to me.
"You're really pretty Sooonkyu." He used his finger to start twirling my hair. I tried to push him away, but my strength was no match for his. He giggled again. He got up and took my hand. All I could do was look at him with wide, nervous eyes and wonder what he was up to.
"Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, I love you, I need you!" He sang and made big hand gestures making the both of us laugh and my cheeks turn pink. 
At least he can still sing in tune when he's drunk.I heard the door open and a familiar voice yell.
 
"SUNGMIN! SUNGMIN?!" Donghae yelled. Sungmin's mouth dropped and his eyes widened.
"It's HaeHae! He doesn't know I'm here!" He whispered and attempted to hide behind me.
"SUNGMIN!" Donghae yelled again.
"HE'S NOT HERE!" Sungmin screached. I face palmed myself and couldn't help but laugh. Donghae came running in through the curtains as Sungmin was still trying to hide behind me. Donghae rolled his eyes and let out a laugh.
"Hey, Sunny," He waved, "fancy seeing you here, you know Sungmin told me he was going to visit you before he went to his room." Donghae went and stood so he was facing my side and tapped Sungmin on the shoulder.
"Found you." He said. Sungmin groaned and stomped his feet on the ground. Donghae eyed Sungmin whilst shaking his head before he turned to me and smiled.
"He had a bit too much to drink. Trust him and Kyuhyun to have a drinking competition." He shook his head again. I laughed.
"A bit too much to drink?" He beamed.
"Are you right getting to your dorm?" He asked me.
"Ne, I'll just call Sooyoung." I smiled. I searched my jumper pockets for my phone. I dug my hands right to the bottom and turned the pockets inside out.
"Where's my phone gone?!" Me and Donghae both turned to look at Sungmin simultaneously. He was sitting on the floor laughing holding my phone. I rolled my eyes.
"Aish Sungmin, can I have my phone back?" I said extending my hand reaching for the phone. He looked to me and smiled, holding the phone to his chest.
"Anything for my Sunny bunny!" He rocked back and forth before handing me my phone. I had to try my hardest to hold back a laugh. Why did he have use so much adorable aegyo and act like a hilarious three year old when he was drunk? I looked down at my phone. It hadn't even been and it had a lock on it. Sungmin had been laughing at nothing. I dialed in Sooyoung's number and asked her to come pick me up from the theater.
"Aigoo Sunny unnie, I don't wanna get up, I was just about to go to sleep! I'll walk you over to the dorm you're in because I know if I don't you'll be walking around all night." She finally agreed.
"Kamsahmni-" I began to thank Sooyoung, when she hung up. I sighed and looked over at Sungmin and Donghae. Donghae was trying to talk to Sungmin but he was banging his hands and feet on the ground. Aish, who knew an 18 year old would throw a tantrum? I giggled a bit at the thought. I got up and started to walk over to Sungmin and Donghae when Sooyoung walked in.
"SUNNY! Sunny unnie come on!" She called. She came into the theater room and saw Sungmin who also looked at her. She scowled at him and he scowled back. Sungmin tugged on the bottom of my skirt.
"Bunny I don't like that girl." He whispered.
"L-Lee Sungmin. You and I have some business that we really need to attend to." Sooyoung growled as she took a threatening step towards him.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We will find out why Sooyoung's got a grudge against Sungmin in the next chapter, so stay tuned... ;)
Sorry this chapter's  badly written :(
I've finally got more idea's for this story and now I've got too many ideas to fit in XD
Kamsahmnida for reading !! :D