The Incident

Two Can Play At That Game...

** Just to let you know, Seoul Performing Arts Academy is a boarding school. Sungmin got into Seoul Performing Arts Acadmey in Semester 2, Sunny got accepted in Semester 3, and this is still the first day of the Semester, so technically she's a newbie ^^

 

 

The Incident

"Hey Sooyoung," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head to look at Sooyoung, and found Sungmin with his arm wrapped around her waist. My heart started pounding and I quickly diverted my gaze, looking down at the ground. 
 
"YAH!" Sooyoung shouted. She had obviously spotted who's arm was hooked around her waist. I looked back to Sooyoung and Sungmin, trying to hide my smile. Poor Sungmin, he has no idea what's coming. She brought her hand back and flung it forward so that it came in contact with Sungmin's cheek. The sound of skin hitting skin echoed around the hallway, and soon there was a whole crowd of people gathered around us. My eyes opened wide as I saw Sooyoung's expression. Her face was turning red, her eyes were filled with anger and I even saw a tear escape from her eye. I had never seen her so angry before. I took a look at Sungmin who was clutching his cheek and looking at Sooyoung in fear. I took a step back, afraid of what would happen next. She took one last furious look at Sungmin, and stormed off, wiping her tears. 
 
"Sooyoung!" I called. I took a step forward, preparing to run after her, when I turned to face Sungmin.
"What was that about?!" I yelled at Sungmin angrily; something I would barely ever do.
"Sunny, I'm really-" He started. I didn't care what he had to say, I didn't care anymore of what he thought of me. I gave him one last glare before I rushed off to find Sooyoung. 
 
I wandered around the unfamiliar school grounds trying to find her. Why would she start crying? Is there any history between her and Sungmin? About a thousand explanations circled around my mind as to what would make Sooyoung act like she did. She never cried over boys, ever. All through the ten years I had known her, she had barely cried, especially over someone as stupid, ignorant and nasty as Sungmin. I walked around hopelessley for a few more minutes, desperately trying to find her, when I realised that I must have looked like a dork. The bell rang and I sighed in defeat, knowing that no Sooyoung would probably tell me what was wrong in a week or so, or avoid me all day.
 
 "Stupid Sungmin." I muttered under my breath while kicking the ground in anger.
"Hey, Soonkyu! What did you say 'bout my hyung?" I turned around to see who had spoken. I smiled when I saw Jaejoong.
"I said he was stupid." I stated blankly as I walked beside him. He laughed.
"Fair enough. What subject do you have now?" he asked. I looked for my timetable which was, embarrassingly enough, in my back short pockets. 
"Drama."  I smiled. Then I stopped in my tracks, realising that I had no idea where the drama classroom I was going to was.
 
"Joong!" I exclaimed. His face seemed to light up when I called him Joong.
"Where are the drama classrooms?" I asked. He sighed and rolled his eyes playfully. 
"Hmm, I dunno if I should tell you, I hate giving directions. Especially to newbies."
"Pweaaase Jaejoong oppa?" I put my aegyo skills to the test. 
"What room?" He asked taking my timetable gently from my hand. Aegyo always works!
"Ah, room 139, right in front of your eyes." He grinned.
"Oh, kamsahamnida Joong oppa!" I yelled as he walked away, using more of my aegyo.
 
I walked up the steps to room 139 examining the building closely, sensing something familiar about it. I peered in through the windows of the classroom and saw that everyone was already seated but to my relief the teacher hadn't arrived yet. I opened the door and tried to get to a seat unnoticed. 
"Oh, Soonkyu?" I heard a voice ask.
"Um, yes?" I turned around to see a cute boy sitting on the edge of the table. How did he know my name?
"Hi, I'm Ok Taecyeon," he said extending his hand to shake. "Um, the teacher's put our names us in a seating arrangement; our names are on a piece of paper on the desk." I shook his hand and smiled warmly. 
"Kamsahamnida, Taecyeon and please, call me Sunny." I started to walk off.
"You look like a Sunny." I heard him say. I turned around and grinned at him to find that he was smiling seductively back. I immediately felt my cheeks blush the colour of a strwaberry.
 
I took my seat and looked to the side to see who I would be sitting next to. "Kim Taeyeon" the paper said. The seat was empty. I sat at the empty table in a classroom full of people I didn't know taking a subject I had never done. Well this should be fun. Thankfully the teacher walked in... with Lee Sungmin walking behind him. I put my elbows on the desk and decided that this would be a good oppurtunity to make some new friends and learn a new skill. I closed my eyes and tried to block out all the noises of my classmates.
That's when I felt someone poking my cheek. 
I opened one eye to see who it was, hoping that someone I know had joined the class. I slapped their hand as soon as I realised who it was. 
"You've got such chubby cheeks, they're so cute." Sungmin said, surprisingly using aegyo.
"Go away Sungmin, you're probably gonna have a bruise on your cheek, I don't think you want a bruise anywhere else." I said blankly. He sighed and moved his chair closer towards me.
"Sunny, I'm really sorry." I turned to face the other way. I still wasn't in any mood to talk to him. He put his hand on my shoulder. 
"For everything. Being an to you in front of the other kingkas, the whole thing with Sooyoung, I'm just really sorry. Can we start over?" His voice was soft and apologetic. I didn't answer.
"I-I-I I think-" I started.
"NO TALKING!" the teacher boomed.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm really stuck for this story at the moment :/
I know how I want it to end, and what events I want to happen but I'm just stuck on this bit. 
If you want, it would really help if you commented your opinion ^^ 
Thankyou for reading!! :D