Chapter 9

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon is walking to the corridors to go home but three girls block her way. She tried to escape but the girls didn’t let her to. She fake coughed and looks up at the three girls.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon. You despicable shabby woman!” The girl in the middle scoffs as the two girls beside her laugh.

Taeyeon ignores her scorn and just smiles. “Min-ah, I need to go home now so may you get out of the way please.” She said and makes a pace forward but the two hold her by her arm. “Let me go!” she demanded while struggling.

The girl in the middle, called Min-ah let out a teasing laugh. “Yah, what did you do to Kiseop oppa, huh? Did use love poison?” she suspiciously asked Taeyeon while widening her eyes.

Taeyeon quickly shook her head. “A-Ani…” she denied her speculation.

She laughs and gives her a grin. “And now you mean that Kiseop oppa likes you?” she asked.

Taeyeon once again shook her head. “No, I don’t. It’s not what I mean…” she said with a smile although she’s very scared and nervous inside.

Min-ah holds her by her chin. “Then what?!” she angrily asked.

“It’s just a deal between him and his best friend. So there’s nothing between us and we’re just… strangers.” She blurted out.

Min-ah and the other girls smiled in relief. “Great.” She said and they all whip around and walk away.

“Whew, that’s close.” Taeyeon smiles as she wipes the sweat crawling down to her forehead. She continues to walk but Sunny suddenly called her name. She looks around and sees her running.

“What’s wrong? Is there someone chasing you?” she asked curiously.

Sunny shakes her head and smiles. “Nope, I just want you to go to our house.” She said.

Taeyeon tilted her head and frown. “Sunny, uh… I need to go home early today.”

“Aishh, wae?” she asked irritably while ruffling her short, blonde hair.

“I need to study. My grade in Science and Math fell. “Taeyeon answered briefly.

Sunny frowned.  “Aishh! Come on! Please? Just for one hour?” Sunny begged using her clever aegyo. She didn’t wait for Taeyeon’s answer and just drags her to her car.  

“Sunny!” she whined while slapping Sunny’s arm playfully. “Jinjja, my parents will scold me again…” she complained.

Sunny just sticks her tongue out and laughs hardly. “Aww, my best friend is really cute while whining!” she said, pinching Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Stop now!” said Taeyeon as she also pinches Sunny’s cheek harder.

They continue playing until they finally reached the Lee’s house. They both get out and walk in the main entrance of the house.

“Miss Yang, would you please prepare us snacks? Thank you!” said Sunny and drags Taeyeon to her room.

Taeyeon sat down on the edge of Sunny’s bed while Sunny brings out and old photo album and place it on her bed.

“What’s that?” Taeyeon asked while staring at the photo album.

“You’ll see!” said Sunny and continues to bring all the photo albums inside her room. “Here you go” she said and started to flip the pages of the photo album.

The album contains old photos of Kiseop and Sunny. Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter