Chapter 13

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girl finally breaks the hug and interlocks their fingers together. She sits down on the bed and pulls down Kiseop to sit beside her. “Kiseop ssi, although you told me you love me too… “she paused and looks at him. “…are you still mad at me?” she asked nervously.

Kiseop bows her head then he looks at her. “Actually… I really hate you so much… yet I still love you. Weird, right?” he talked back as he removes his hand to hers.

“Hmm, I expected that. Kiseop, can you forget that you hate me and just replace it with love… again?” she said while looking at him directly at his eyes.

Kiseop shook his head. “I’m sorry… but the wound you made is still fresh even two years had already passed.” He replied.

The girl just nods her head and lands her head over his shoulder. “It’s hard to trust me now, right?” she said briefly.

“No you’re not. You’re still the Tiffany I know.” Kiseop replied firmly. “Miyoung, you didn’t change.” He commented.

“Stop calling me Miyoung…” she frowned. “Anyway, Kiseop, can we date again?” she asked as she reaches for Kiseop hand.

Kiseop widened his eyes. His heart, again start to beats rapidly.

“Can we?” she repeated, tilting her head.

“We---“Kiseop was interrupted by a knock on his door. He stands up and walks to the door to open it.

“Sorry to intrude, but I picked up a hair pin here. Maybe it’s from your ex-girlfriend.” Taeyeon said as he hands out the hair pin to Kiseop.

Kiseop looks at her. “Take it.” He said and closed the door. He feels his heart beats faster. ‘What the hell is going on with me?’ he thought while strolling back to Tiffany.

“Who’s that?” Tiffany asked while peeking to the door.

“Nothing… it’s just Sunny’s best friend.” He answered.

“Back to my question, Kiseop can we get back together?”

Kiseop shakes his head. He doesn’t know why but when Taeyeon appeared, his mind suddenly changed. “Tiffany, it’s not that easy as what you think.” He remarked.

Tiffany looks at him with frustration. “What do you mean? You told me you love me, right?” she asked, confused.

“I don’t know… something… I mean… Tiffany, I think I’m falling to someone…” he said. “I’m confused… I don’t know what in my head right now.” he continued. The girl didn’t respond anymore and just lowered her head and cries. He tries to hug her but the girl refused. “I’m sorry… “he said apologetically.

“Kiseop that’s not it… I know you love me. I’ll prove you that… someday…” The girl said vaguely and leaves his room. When she exited the room, she saw Taeyeon standing.

“Hey, I want to give you this.” She said and gives her the hair pin.

“Take it.” She said like Kiseop does and tries to walk away but Taeyeon noticed her crying.

“Hey, did you two fight?” she asked, not knowing anything.

Tiffany shakes her head and covers her eyes with her hand. “No we’re not. We are pretty okay with each other so nothing to worry about…” she answered while faking a bliss smile.

Taeyeon just smiles not contented with her answer. “Okay then. Be careful in driving!” she said and waves goodbye to her. She then walks to Sunny’s bedroom, carrying the hair pin with her.

On the other hand, Kiseop is still in confusion. He wants Tiffany back; he’s confused why he dumped her. Then a picture of Taeyeon flashed in his mind and his heart, abruptly beats faster than usual. ‘Shortie… Am I falling for you?’ he thought while ruffling his hair. ‘No, she’s not my type… It’s impossible…’ he continues to argue with his thought until he unconsciously falls asleep.

_ _ _

Sunny wakes up abruptly when she felt a hand that slapped her. She looks on her right and saw Taeyeon, sleeping soundly beside her while wrapping her arms and legs on Sunny. Sunny carefully removes her arms and legs so she won’t wake up. After freeing herself, she gets up and sashays to the bathroom. She first washes her face and brushes her teeth. She then strolls down to the directly to the kitchen to take her breakfast.

“Ms. Yang, is breakfast ready?” She asked while searching for food. She got no respond so she goes to the living room, thinking she will find Ms. Yang but she saw Eli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter