Chapter 14

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I flew my eyes open when I heard a glass breaks from the kitchen. I immediately jumps off my bed and rushed to the kitchen. I saw shortie, picking up those broken pieces. I quickly run towards her to look what happened.

“Shortie, what happened?” I asked worriedly while widening my eyes. She looks at me likes she’s going to faint. Her face is so pale and she is shivering.

“Are you alright?” I once again asked.

“I-I…” she wasn’t able to speak. I touch her forehead and it’s so hot. It’s like she is burning. I immediately carry her to my room and lay her on my bed. I then rush to the kitchen to get cold water and a towel. After that, I stroll up again to my room.

“Kiseop ssi…” she called me weakly.

“Hmm?” I hummed as I dip the towel to the cold water. “Shortie, I’m sorry… it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have let you soaked in the rain…” I admitted while sighing. She looks at me and gives me a weak smile. I melted at her smile and suddenly my heart beats faster and my temperature of my body becomes hot. “Kajima…” I whispered.

“What?” she asked me innocently as she buries her head on the pillow. “You say something?”

I immediately shake my head and just start to wipe her face with the wet towel. “I’ll just make you porridge, okay?” I said and she nodded. I quickly walks down to the kitchen and search for the ingredients. After I got all I need, I immediately start cooking. This is just the third time I cook for someone. The first was when Tiffany got sick and the second time was when Sunny also got sick.

After spending my time and effort to cook, I finally finished. I put the porridge on the tray, alongside with a glass of water and a medicine for a fever. I walk up to my room and see that Taeyeon is still awake. I don’t know why but seeing her like that breaks my heart. I sit down to the chair beside my bed and put the tray on the small table next to me.

“Shortie, can you sit?” I asked her. She nodded with still a smile in her face although she’s sick.

I scoop the porridge I made and order her to open but she shakes her head. “I can eat with my own. You don’t need to feed me.” She refused.

I shake my head too and just give her a glare. “I became irresponsible so I need to pay for that.” I said, “Let me take care of you…” I said, feeling embarrass.

“No, I didn’t blame you at the first place…” She refused again.

“But you’re too weak to do that!” I retorted, raising my volume but then I realize that I'm shouting at her. “Mian, I didn’t mean to shout at you…” I quickly apologized and lowered my head.

“Okay then…” she finally gives in. She opened weakly and motions me to feed her.

I chuckled at her actions and put the scoop of the porridge in . “How does it taste?” I asked, anticipating for her reply.

Taeyeon swallowed and looks at me with a forced smile. “It’s g-good…” she stuttered. I know she’s lying, with the look in her eyes. “You don’t have to lie.” I complained like a child who didn’t get what he likes.

“I’m telling the truth… It really tasted good!” she refuted. “Taste it to judge it yourself…”

I do what she said and taste it. Well, she’s really lying. Why did I believe her in the first place when both Sunny and Tiffany didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter