Chapter 3

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's walking uneasy to the road while thinking what could possibly happen to her in the campus. She's hesitating whether will she continue or not. She keeps on walking until she already reaches the school unconsciously so she has no choice just to attend today's class. 

On the other hand, Kiseop is with Eli, eating in their V.I.P seats in the cafeteria. While eating, Kiseop looks at Eli, smiling idiotically, 

"Weird, dude" Eli said, earning a glare from Kiseop. "Tchh... Kiseop, you've really gone evil when she left you..." he sighed as he bites his burger. 

Kiseop's smile slowly fades. "Don't talk about her... I don't want you to mention her anymore." he said, fixing his glance down at the main entrance, where he saw Taeyeon walking uneasily. "Haha, she really dares to come to school, huh?" he mumbled as he gets up. 

"Hey, what are you going to do with her this time?" Eli asked him with his mouth stuffed. "Sunny..." he thought and walk away to find Sunny.

Meanwhile, Kiseop was already down. He strolls behind Taeyeon carefully so she won't notice him. "Told you, it's better not to go here anymore..." he whispered to her ear. 

Taeyeon got startled; she looks behind slowly and see Kiseop behind him and she just utters a deep, deep sigh. 

"Attention everyone!!" Kiseop shouted to gain everyone's attention. "Remember this shortie who is assuming that she's pretty?" he yelled until someone, a fan girl of him, gives him a microphone. He sends a wink to the girl which causes her to blush. 

He clears his throat. "How are you, Taeyeon ssi?" he asked with a teasing tone. 

Taeyeon didn't respond instead, she just lowered her head to hide her embarassment. 

"Hey, why you're wearing your table cloth? Oh dear your mother will get angry at you..." he scorned, pointing her red, long skirts with green stripes in it which embarked laughter at the crowd. 

"And, oh... New Year's not today, sweetie. Why you're wearing that polka-dot sweater?" he teased, mentioning her top that embarked laughter again from the crowd. "Whoa, you have the same boots as my grandpa, he always wear that boots when he's in the countryside..." he said, mentioning her boots. The crowd burst into laughter again while Taeyeon is almost tearing up from embarassment. Luckily, here comes her saviour, Sunny. 

"Oppa! What's wrong with you?! Why you keep embarassing her in front of many people?!" Sunny retorted as she wrapped Taeyeon on her arms. 

Kiseop glares at her. "Lee Sunkyu, your best friend keeps on bothering me..." he said, chill. 

"Please stop this, okay? She's a girl, she's my best friend, she may not as wealthy as we are, she's still a human. She still needs to be respect!" she replied while heating from anger. "C'mon Taeyeon ssi, don't mind that evil monster" she comforted Taeyeon as they walks away. 

Eli patted Kiseop's shoulder. "Let's go..." he said and drag Kiseop to their next class. 

After all the class has ended,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter