Picture Perfect Pt. 1

One-Shot Stories.... Romance and Tears

She was just a simple girl living in a simple world. But despite of being simple, she has unique and attractive features.

Park Eun Shin is an 18 year old girl who works in a café shop.  She is a college student but needs to work to have money to support her in her studies and also to help her family. All her life, she wanted to have prosperous life and live happily with her family.

“Omo!!!! I’m late!” she said to herself and ran as fast as she could towards the café shop.

BEEP! BEEP!

“Yah! Watch where you are going!” shouted one taxi driver.

Eun Shin didn’t mind the driver and kept on running.

“Babo! Eun Shin! You’re such a babo! Boss might kill you if you are late again!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile…..

CLICK

“That’s it. Like that!”

CLICK

“Another pose!”

CLICK

“Move your body like this. A little more!”

“Aish! What kind of models are these girls?! They are not even good at this. Tsk tsk tsk.” Hyung Joon, a photographer, said to himself.

“Another pose!”

CLICK

“That’s all.”

He felt uncontented with the shots he took. He shook his head and moved on to the other model.

Just when, he clicked the button….

CLICK

“What the?” he asked.

“Oh, mianhae…. I’m sorry… I’m in a hurry.” Eun Shin bowed and asked for forgiveness.

Then, Hyung Joon looked at her and was amazed with her beauty.

“Uh-uh…. I-it’s okay.” he stuttered. “No harm done…”

“Oh great. But still… I’m sorry sir.”

She went off running.

Hyung Joon smiled to himself and whispered “goodbye.” His heart was beating so fast that it skipped a beat. He never felt like this way before.

“Oh, yeah! I got a picture of her.” He snapped his fingers and looked at the camera.

Indeed he did… a very beautiful one too.

“Even though this one is a stolen shot, it is worth to be displayed. She’s so beautiful.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Café Shoppe

Eun Shin was so tired after that run. She looked at the clock and she was 30 minutes late.

Her co-worker saw her and pulled her in a corner before their boss saw her.

“Yah!” Eun Shin screamed, she got surprised by her friend’s sudden action.

“Hushhhhhh it!” Hye Jin covered . “Unnie! You’re late again! Boss won’t like this.” she whispered.

“Hye Jin-ah, I woke up late this morning because I had to take care of my little bro who got sick last night.” she explained. “I’m sorry…”

“AND WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING?”

“AYA!” they both screamed. They turned around and saw their boss, arms crossed on the chest and right foot tapping the floor repeatedly.

“OH! Mrs. Kang!” they bowed to her.

“Ms. Park… I see you’re not wearing your uniform…. were you late again?” Their boss raised her eyebrow, looking at Eun Shin with death glares.

“Uh-uh… you see….. ma’am….”

“I asked Eun Shin unnie to….. uh…. throw the garbage…. yeah! That’s it! I asked her to throw the garbage first and not to wear her uniform coz it might get dirty. And….” she went close to Mrs. Kang and whispered,” Who knows ma’am…. a critic might be here and will say that our Shoppe has workers who are dirty. PLUS! She wasn’t late even a bit.” she finished with a smile.

Eun Shin kept on smiling and nodded her head.

“Are you sure about that?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“Oh, yes ma’am.” the two replied.

“Okay then. Hurry up and wear your uniform and serve the customers!” With that, Mrs. Kang left.

The girls let out a deep sigh of relief.

“Gomawo, Hye Jin-ah.” Eun Shin hugged her friend.

“Hahaha. No prob. Now hurry up before ‘Mrs. Grinch’ returns.”

 

15 minutes later…..

The chime hanged above the door rang, meaning a customer had arrived.

Eun Shin immediately approached and greeted the customer.

“Annyeong. Welcome to _______ Café Shoppe. How may I help you sir?”

When she looked up, she saw a smiling Hyung Joon, waving his hands at her.

“Hi there.” he greeted.” Remember me?”

Eun Shin’s eyes widened. “Uh-uh… yeah! You’re the photographer from earlier.”

“Indeed, I am. So you work here?”

“Uh… ne.”

“Nice place.”

“Oh, uhmmm, I’ll take you to your seat then.”

“Okay.” She led him to a table, near the glass window. It had a perfect view of the city and Hyung Joon loved the view. She gave him the menu and he ordered.

“Right away sir!”

She went to the counter and saw Hye Jin with a cheeky smile on her face.

“What?” she asked.

“Unnie….. tell me something that I don’t know….” Hye Jin smiled more.

“What do you mean? And … you’re creeping me out with that smile….” she joked.

“Aish! Unnie! Don’t change the topic!” she gently slapped Eun Shin’s shoulder. “Who’s the guy?”

“Oh, him. He’s a photographer whom I’ve just met on the way here.”

“Oh, really.” Hye Jin said with a sarcastic tone.

“REALLY! Promise!” Eun Shin marked an ‘x’ on her chest, with her finger.

“He looks…. HOT as hell. Hehehe.”

“Yah! Stop it.”

“Wae? You jealous?”

“Anni! Just. Just go back to the kitchen and bake some cakes will you?!”

“Okay. Okay. Geez…. See ya! Hehehehe.”

“Aish…..” Eun Shin smiled and shook her head.

She returned with the cup of hot cappuccino. Another co-worker accidentally bumped on her which caused her to let go of the tray with the hot cappuccino. It spilled on Hyung Joon’s ……. you know……

“YAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” he groaned in pain. The hot liquid that came in contact with his…… was too much to bare.

“OMO!” she panicked! “Mianhae!”

“What’s going on here?!” Mrs. Kang came and looked around. “HUH!” she gasped. “Sir, I’m so sorry!”

“I’m so fired right now.” Eun Shin said in her mind.

“So Sorry sir. Please forgive her. Sometimes, they get clumsy and all.” Mrs. Kang continued.

After the pain subsided, he said, “It’s okay. She didn’t mean it. I’m…. good.”

“Sir, I can assure you that this WON’T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN.” She emphasized the phrase as she looked at Eun Shin, who turned pale.

Hyung Joon noticed her actions and said, “Ma’am, I’m really okay. Please don’t blame it on her. It was an accident.” He then flashed a smile on Eun Shin and she blushed.

“YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” they heard a squeal and turned around. Hye Jin was looking at the scene from the window of the kitchen, and she was squealing and hoping.

Hyung Joon and Eun Shin chuckled at the scene.

“Okay sir, we’ll just get you another cappuccino.” Mrs. Kang said and made a sign at Eun Shin to get the drink.

She returned with a new cup of cappuccino and gave it to Hyung Joon.

She whispered, “Sorry about that.”

He replied, “Don’t worry.” And winked at Eun Shin plus he gave her that angelic smile again.

Minutes later…. Hyung Joon left but forgot to bring his wallet. Eun Shin noticed the wallet and tried to look for Hyung Joon, who was now nowhere to be seen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LUNCH TIME….

All the staffs were eating peacefully.

“Eun Shin unnie!” Hye Jin hugged her friend.

“Hye Jin-ah! Come. Sit here.” she tapped the nest seat, signaling for her friend to sit down.

“So…… the guy there. Who’s he?”

“Hmmm…. I don’t know.  He’s kinda nice.”

“AND handsome. kekeke.”

“Ye. Oh! He forgot his wallet. I can’t find him when I ran after him.”

“AH! Babo!” Hye Jin flicked Eun Shin’s forehead. “You said he’s a photographer, right?”

“Ye.”

“Did you open his wallet?”

“No.”

“Hmmm….. then, maybe inside that wallet, you’ll find his ID and the place where he works. And, in that way, you’ll be able to track him. SIMPLE!”

“You’re right. I’ll open his wallet.”

They opened his wallet and saw his ID.

“Woah! He’s very cute!” both said.

“I’ll go look for him when I finish my food!” Eun Shin exclaimed.

“Fighting!!!!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________