Sequel.

Love Burns. (ONESHOT)

 

“Ji-Yong?” Seungri knocked on his hyung’s bedroom door. “I’m going to head out to the wedding…”

 

Ji-Yong just laid on his bed facing the wall trying to forget everything. Seungri finally opened the door and sat down on the edge of the bed at a safe distance from his unpredictable leader. “…you look dashing.” Ji-Yong peeked his head out of his mountains of blankets and pillows to check out the cleaned up mankae. Seungri rolled his eyes and began to put on his cufflinks.

 

“Are you going to be alright?” He sighed.

 

“Yeah…I’ll be fine.” Ji-Yong mumbled from his hole.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I’m sure…”

 

“…Are you really sure?”

 

“Dammit Seungri I’ll be ing fine!” Ji-Yong sat up from his bed and began throwing his pillows at him. “Just go already!”

 

“Fine!” Seungri chuckled. “There’s leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry-“



“I’m not hungry.” Ji-Yong jumped up from his bed and began to get dressed.

 

“Whatever, you die of starvation it’s on you not me-wait where are you going?”

 

“Out.”

 

“Just don’t get to drunk.”

 

“Wasn’t planning to.” Ji-Yong ran out of the house with his car keys leaving Seungri dumbfounded. He just rubbed his face and continued getting ready not thinking anything of him.

 

The wedding was the definition of perfect. Due to Seung’s high paying job he could afford the best of the best. Flowers popped up from every table as candles lit the path to the altar, it was Dara’s dream wedding.

 

Dara sat inside the brides quarter staring outside the window looking down at the wedding that was about to happen. She couldn’t stop thinking about Ji-Yong and how she wishes he was here. “Dara?” Bom walked in. “We need to finish your hair” She smiled.

 

“Alright” Dara smiled back and sat in front of the mirror. Bom slowly curled Dara’s hair as she was deep in thought.

 

“It’s just nerves…” Bom rubbed my shoulders. “You’re doing the right thing.”

 

“Am I?” Dara sighed. “Bom-“

 

“He can give you a life that you’ve been dreaming of…and he adores you.”

 

“He does doesn’t he…” Dara smiled as Bom put her veil on her head.

 

“Beautiful.” She smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Seungri? You okay?” Taeyang leaned over to the nervous man. “You seem really tense-“

 

“I’m fine!” He whispered harshly at Taeyang and he backed up. Suddenly the orchresta began to play and Dara began to walk down the aisle.

 

“Should I?” Seungri whispered to himself.

 

“We are gathered here today join these two lovers to become one…” The priest went on doing the ceremony while Seungri fidgeted in his chair. “If anyone objects this marriage please speak now…” There was a moment of silence and then the priest smile. “Very well-“

 

“WAIT!” Seungri stood up.

 

“Seungri?” Dara gasped and all the attention was shifted to the standing mankae.

 

“Uh…” He began to feel nervous by all the attention he was getting but he knew he had to do this. “Sandara…we’ve been friends for a long time now…like since forever. You know a lot about me and I know a lot about you…I know you don’t love Seung.”

 

Everyone gasped loudly when he said that. “What is he talking about?” Seung asked Dara.

 

“I don’t know-“

 

“Who was there for you when you broke your leg at the lake? Who comforted you when that guy didn’t show up to be your prom date? Who rescued you from that tree when you got scared of that dog?!” Seungri yelled. “Dara! Look at him!” He pointed at her fiancé. “I thought you said you hated guys who take themselves too seriously!”

 

“Somebody him out of the church!” Seung yelled.

 

“Wait no!” Dara yelled. “No…” She shook her head.



“Dara?” Seung tried to grab her hands but she back up.

 

“No…I can’t. Seung you don’t want to marry me…”

 

“I don’t?”

 

“No you don’t. Not really.” She began to tear up. “You see the truth is…I gave my heart a long time ago. My whole heart and I never really got it back.” She whipped her falling tears. “I’m sorry…but I can’t marry you.” She shook her head still crying. “Plus you shouldn’t want to marry me.”

 

“…so this is what it feels like” Seung slowly nodded. “…go.” He kissed her on the cheek and walked away from the wedding. Everyone gasped even louder.

 

“…Seungri where is he?” Dara walked over to the mankae.

 

“I don’t know he just left the house.” Seungri scratched his head.

 

“I know where he is.” Bom smiled. “Come on I’ll drive you.”  

 

 

Ji-Yong sat on a swing staring at the ground as he slowly swung back and forth. It was dark so there was no kids playing outside and he was the only one there. Suddenly it began to pour down rain… “AISSH!” Ji-Yong cursed as he pulled up his hood and started to retreat to shelter.

 

“Hey stupid!” He turned around to see Dara standing there still in her wedding dress and smiling.

 

“Nice dress…where’s your husband?” He rolled his eyes and walked up to her.

 

“I don’t have one.” She smiled. “My feet got cold in these shoes…”

 

“Well is that so…”

 

“Is your offer still valid?”

 

“You want to runaway with me?”

 

“…yes.” She smiled. “I’d love to run away with you because…I love you” She grabbed his hand. “I’m so sorry that I didn’t realize till now but i’ve always loved you.”

 

“I’ve always been smarter than you~” Ji-Yong teased.

 

“Aish just shut up and kiss me!” Dara pulled him in closer and kissed him gently.

 

“YAH!” Bom yelled from the car. “Are you two crazy?! You two are going to catch a cold if you guys keep face in the rain!” She smiled.  

 

THE END! Maybe?