Blind Dates?

Is this Fate?

A/N: Main image not mine! 

so here is the first chapter! Enjoy!!


I sighed, stretching myself out across the couch. I was too tall, my feet hung off over the arm of the couch and my head was propped up on the other arm. I pressed the power button on the remote and the TV. I flipped through the channels aimlessly because It seemed as though nothing was on, so I settled for Animal Planet. Thanks to Jenny's outburst yesterday and dumping hot tea on me, I now had second degree burn on my chest. Today was the first day in three months where I had a break and had absolutely no plans. Usually Jenny would drag me to see her family, or take her shopping, or on a picnic.

I sighed for the billionth time that day.

"You should go on dates." Tao said sitting down on the floor infront of me. 

"What?!" I asked in a bit of shock.

"Well, if you go on dates...you will know what girls you like and which ones you dont. There doesnt have to be a relationship that comes out of them, just dates."

Tao and I were quiet then, pondering the words he has just said.

"Thats a good idea!" Lay shouted as he bounced his way into the room and seated himself on the floor beside Tao. He faced me.

"Let me set you up on blind dates!" Lay said excitedly.

"Oh! Oh! " Tao exclaimed, perking up. "Let me help! It was my idea!"

Lay smiled at Tao and placed his hand on the youngers leg. "You can help pick out dates for Kris!" He said happily.

"Woah! Woah! Guys!" I said sitting up. "What makes you think I will do it?"

"Because," Lay began. "It will be fun! Just think! You can get a feel for the type of girl you want your dream girl to be like!"

"Yeah!" Tao chimmed in. "PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE, Gege??"

"I dont know." I said scratching the back of my neck. Blind dates? Set up by Lay.......and Tao? This was just a disaster waiting to happen.

"Please!!!!" Tao whinned.

"huh.. Im not sure..."

"Buing Buing!!" Tao said making a fist and doing aegyo.

I sighed extra loudly. "Okay. Okay. I will let you guys set me up on blind dates."

"YEEESSSSSS!!!!" Tao grinned and waited for a slow high five from Lay, who was equally grinning.

"I already know who your first blind date can be with!" He pulled out his phone and started pressing buttons. He waited and the phone vibrated. "Be ready tonight at 6. Dress nicely."

"Who is it??" Tao asked quietly. Lay leaned over and whispered in his ear. 

Tao nodded. "She's very cute!"

I squinted my eyes at them, partially out of annoyance partially out of curiousity. Shaking my head I put my attention back on the TV where a merecat was guarding their home. Though it was hard to concentrate on the TV with Lay and Tao giggling and whispering to eachother.

*    *    *   *    *   *    *    *    *     *

6 o'clock came all too soon. I hadn't even really grasped that its only been a day since I broke up with Jenny and now the guys were setting me up on blind dates. It feels like what my mother tried to do before I got casted into SM. I straightened my tie and ran my hands over my black trousers. Ugh. This was going to be a long night. I had asked Lay who the girl was that he was setting my up with, but he only said it was a girl he went to highschool with.

There was a knock on the door and then Luhan poked his head into my room.

"You okay?" he asked his eyes worried. Luhan was one of the only members of EXO M who knew of what Lay and Tao were doing and was very worried about how I felt.

I smiled at him. "Yeah. Im good. Just finishing getting ready."

He nodded and came fully into the room, closing the door behind him. "You dont have to go if you dont want to."

"I want to." I reassured him. "It will be fine. Plus Lay already told the girl I was going."

Lay suddenly barged into the room. "What are you doing!? Its six oclock your going to be late!" Lay yelled as he ushered me out of the room. Luhan handed me my wallet and phone that I wasnt able to grab.

"You have a good time!" Lay said as he pushed out the dorm. "Let us know everything that happens when you get back!"

"Yeah!" Tao said behind Lay. "Hey! If you dont eat all your food, bring me the left overs!"

"Okay! I will!" I said laughing.

 

_

 

I arrived at the restaurant at 6:30. Lay really went all out. He chose one of the most expensive restaurants in Seoul, the Jihawaja.  I walked into the restaurant and told the Host my name. He took me to the back to a two person table that was hidden in a corner. It was lite with a candle and a vase of tiger lily's. I sat down and asked for a drink of water. I was nervous. Who could this girl be?

The waiter brought me my water just as the Host brought a young girl to the table. I stood up slightly and the Host seated the girl. We shook hands. She was very pretty. Short, petite frame.  She had long black hair and thick bangs that framed her face.

"Kris." I said smiling. "Its a pleasure to meet you."

"Im Nala." She said blushing. "Its meet pleasure to a you....."

She blushed a deep red color. "I mean its a pleasure to meet you." She laughed. 

I smiled at her. "You can relax." I said soothingly.

Nala nodded. "yeah.." 

"So how many girlfriends have you had?" I choked on my water that I was currently drinking and ended up spitting all over her. 

"Im so sorry!" I said quickly and reached over to help clean off all the water that I had spit on her. 

"Oh My GOD!!!!" Nala yelled. I realized then that the sleeve of my jacket had caught fire from the candle while I was trying to help her.

I started to panick when Nala lifted up the bottle of wine and dumped it on me, she completely missed the part of me that was on fire and had soaked my white button up t-shirt in red. I picked up my water and dumped it onto my burning sleeve.

I sat back, feeling eyes on us. Rubbing my forhead I looked at her. Nala's eye's were wide.

"M-m-maybe w-we should j-just do this a-another t-time..."

She quickly grabbed her purse and left.

"Check please." I said to the waiter, who was staring at me with his mouth agape.

 

_

 

I slammed the door to our dorm and stormed inside. That was one of the worst dates ever. And it only lasted about 10 minutes. Everyone on the couch looked at me in shock. Lay looked at his clock for a moment.

"Why are you home so early?" He asked and then took in my appearance.

My jacket had a large burnt whole in the left sleeve and my shirt under the jacket was stained a dark red color.

"What happened, Gege? Did you insult her?" Tao asked coming towards me.

"I really dont want to talk about it." I said, venom laced through my voice. Lay looked at me with sorrowful eye's. He probably felt guilty for my terrible blind date. It wasnt his fault but I was to angry and upset to tell him that. So that would just have to wait till the morning.

"Im going to bed." I said storming towards the direction of the bedroom that Tao and I shared. "Sorry I couldnt get your leftovers, ZiTao." I said passing him.

"Its okay, Gege. Sorry for what happened."

I sighed shutting the door behind me and ripping of my jacket and shirt. I layed down on the bed. The last thing I remember is Tao coming in and laying down beside me on my bed wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

 


 

A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to put up my first chapter but here it is! 

I hope you all like it!!! Just so you know this isnt a Taoris fic. though Tao and Kris are very close in this Fic!!

Please let me know in the comments below what you all think of it so far! 

Subscribe if you havent already!

Love you all!

~Sammie!