Chapter 53

Me And My 6 Brothers.

Jihye's POV~2 Years Later~

 
The past 2 years I never got to see them again, but I still kept in touch with them by texting. Also, I've gotten closer to my father that I've actually been calling him my dad. Myungsoo also came back to Korea, but just to visit. 
 
"Appa, I'm going out to meet Soyeon and Myungsoo," I said waving him goodbye and met up with them at a cafe. 
 
"Unnie, what took you so long?" she asked with a pout as I giggled and ordered a drink. 
 
"I was busy finding a job that I lost track of time when WonHo reminded me about our date," I explained as she nodded while Myungsoo showed no interest, like his usual self. 
 
"Why isn't he here? I don't want to be stuck with girls," Myungsoo complained as I glared at him. 
 
"Unlike you, WonHo's searching for a university to attend. He has a university tour today, so he left to go to it," I explained as Myungsoo pouted. "Why, do you miss him?"
 
"Didn't I say I didn't want to be stuck with girls?" he said annoyed, which made us laugh. 
 
"oh, you know there's this place hiring for a stylist," Soyeon said as I turned my attention to her. "It's for this new group, I don't remember if it was for a boy or girl group, but they're in need of a stylist. Maybe you should sign up."
 
"I'd like to, but I'm not much of a stylist," I said as I puffed my cheeks out. 
 
"But the hair styles you did for us on our senior prom was so pretty and the make up you did, it was daebak!" she said as I gave a faint smile. "C'mon I'm sure you'll do fine. Also you make a lot of money. Just give it a try."
 
"I can imagine you a stylist too," Myungsoo said with a smile. I thought about it and agreed to it, so after having some quality time with the two I applied online at home. 
 
"What are you doing?" WonHo asked coming into my room. 
 
"Applying for a job," I replied as he bent down next to me, squinting his eyes at the screen. 
 
"Stylist?" he questioned as I nodded. "Looks suitable for you, but if you get accepted doesn't that mean you'll be further away from me and spend more time with those people?"
 
I didn't think about that, but I nodded. He gave me a pout and pinched my cheeks. 
 
"I'm sure you'll like the job," he said with a wink and walked out my room. After a few days I was contacted for an interview, so I entered a huge building and met up with one of the managers. After a long interview with the manager I walked out of the room to see 6 handsome boys up ahead. 
 
"Two, three. Annyeonghasayeo uri B! AP! YESSIR!" they all chorused and bowed to the staffs walking by them. 
 
"Uwah~ they look so cool," I said to myself when the manager also came out the room noticing me looking at them. 
 
"Those 6 guys over there will the ones you're working with," he said as my mouth dropped. 
 
"So you're saying I got the job?!" I asked as he smiled and nodded. I squealed and jumped up and down as he laughed and bowed, taking his leave. I smiled to myself and was going to call Soyeon when I received a text from her. 
 
I know you'll love working with the boys. -Soyeon;)
 
I was confused at what she was saying, then I saw 6 silhouettes behind me. 
 
"Its been awhile since we've seen each other... Jihye," a low voice said from behind and right then I knew who it was and just by their unforgettable scents, I turned around to see the 6 blonde boys..my 6 blonde brothers.
 
~~THE END~~
 
**By the way there will be no sequel, I'm sorry>.<