Chapter 52

Me And My 6 Brothers.

Jihye's POV~

 
"Noona~~" Zelo sung with his adorable smile that showed his dimple. "I know you're crying by now. Please don't cry because I'll cry, even if I can't see it, but just imagining it makes me want to cry. Noona, I want to thank you for taking care of us all even if the hyungs are older and that I was such a burden to you for being younger; I appreciate all that you've done for us. I personally want to say that I like you best out of them all, not because you're a girl, but because you're someone who understands me and is able to listen to all my troubles unlike the hyungs who seem to doze off on half of what I have to say. You always give me comfort and courage, which made me stronger, now I want to follow you and be able to give the same comfort and courage to you. Noona..."
 
Zelo had to stop for awhile to hold in the tears and he exhaled deeply. He forced a smile on his face and cleared his throat. 
 
"Noona, I didn't want to leave you but because my mom needs me I have to go back and be with her for the time being," Zelo softly said as I could hear his voice break. "In the blue wrapping paper with the clouds on it is my present to you. I hope you'll use it a lot and that you'll think of me. Noona, I love you and I know this won't be the last time I see you."
 
I cried, seeing that he had let a tear drop and I wanted to hug him badly, but I couldn't. I opened his present and saw that it was a skateboard with my name on it. I smiled and continued wiping my tears and blowing my nose when Daehyun came on screen. 
 
"I guess it's my turn," he said with a smile. "I honestly don't know what to say or where to start off other than saying I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly. I bet you're hurt right now and that you're in pain, but knowing you I know you'll be strong and be able to control your feelings."
 
"Lies," I softly said as he sighed and bit his bottom lip. 
 
"Why am I like this?" he asked with a faint laugh to hide his emotions as I saw his eyes beginning to water. He sniffed and wiped the snot from his nose and looked to me with a sigh. "I thought I wouldn't cry, but I guess I was wrong."
 
Seeing Daehyun cry for the first time made me feel pain and made me cry along with him. He looked down to the ground and took a long pause. 
 
"Jihye, I'm really going to miss you," he began to say. "Aish, why am I being like this?"
 
"Just let it all out Daehyun," I heard Yongguk say from the background as I could tell he was crying too. 
 
"Why do I feel like I'm never going to see you again?" he asked with a scoff as he bit his bottom lip again. "I really want to be with you and the others forever, but because I have to take care of my mother and brother I can't. I want to be able to stay with you and to protect and to sing for you along with Youngjae. Being able to create such a bond with you and the others I wouldn't think we'd have to separate and go our separate ways. I honestly thought we'd stay together for years, but I guess that image has gone."
 
He took another pause and let the tears fall. 
 
"I didn't have time to wrap your present, but the white bunny is my present to you. When you hug it, it sings a lullaby. I pre-recorded it, so it'll pretty much be me singing the lullaby for you," he said while sniffling. "Whenever you're lonely, just hug the bunny and it'll sing for you." 
 
I took the bunny and hugged it, hearing Daehyun's voice singing making me cry. 
 
"I love you sis and you will always remain my sister," he said with a faint smile and waved goodbye, while wiping his tears away. Last, but not least Yongguk appeared on the screen. 
 
"There's so many things running in my head right now. We didn't leave too long ago and I'm already worried about you, like if you've eaten or if you're fine; I hope you've done both," he said with a concerned face on. "Jihye, take care of yourself okay? We won't be there to help organize you and to keep you in track, you have to be independent now and do things on your own. When you're going through a hard time, call me any day at any time and I'll be there. I'd say more, but they can't come out right at the moment, but if you look at the small square case is a CD of songs that I wrote for you. We all sing in there and so when you can't sleep and don't want to only hear Daehyun's singing, you can listen to the CD of us all singing and rapping and fall asleep to it."
 
I grabbed the case and smiled to it as I heard Yongguk give out a deep sigh. 
 
"Jihye, don't think that this will be the last time we meet, got it?" he said as I nodded, even if he couldn't see it. "I love you Jihye and remember that we all do."
 
YongGuk waved goodbye and appeared the rest of them with forced smiles on their faces. 
 
"Jihye, we love you~~!!" they all shouted in unison and made a heart with their arms. I giggled and took the CD out, now crying my heart out. I sat in the middle of the mess of wrapping paper and boxes when I heard someone walk up behind me. My heart raced and I turned around to see WonHo with teary eyes. I got up and hugged him tight, now crying into his chest. 
 
"Don't cry, they'll come back to visit when they have the time," he said in a hushed tone and brushed my hair. "You still have me and they'll always remain with you emotionally."
 
I nodded and hugged him tighter as he kissed my head and soothed me while rubbing my back.