Chapter 35

Me And My 6 Brothers.

Jihye's POV~

After another long day of school and reviewing for finals, I met up with Myungsoo at the school gate.

"You ready to go?" I asked him as he nodded and we headed off. We rode on a bus to who knows where and the atmosphere was a bit uncomfortable for me. "Why do you suddenly want to go on a date with me?"

"I just felt like it," he said with no interest. I narrowed my eyes at him as he didn't seem to notice and just kept spacing out on me. What's wrong with him these past few days?

"Jihye, is there any place you want to go?" he asked and I just shrugged. "What do you want to do today?"

"I thought you'd have that all figured out?" I asked as he shook his head. I scoffed in disbelief and muttered things under my breath.

"I just wanted to spend the day with you, that's all that mattered to me," he said with an unreadable face. "Fine then, lets go shop."

He asked the bus driver to stop and so he stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me out to the sidewalk and began walking around. I felt like letting go of his hands, but he held onto them tight not wanting to let me go, so I let him hold it. He then dragged me to clothing store and started looking around with me still by his side. He grabbed a few clothes and held it up to my body, examining it.

"This looks pretty on you," he said as I gave a faint smile. "I'll buy it for you."

"It's okay, you don't have to," I said, but he already did. "I told you, you didn't have to buy it."

"I know, but I wanted to," he said with a smile and dragged me out to another shop. We began looking around again as he bought more stuff for me.

"Myungsoo, stop buying stuff for me and buy at least one thing for you," I said with pleading eyes, but he didn't care what I had to say.

Myungsoo's POV~

Since today was the last time I'd get to hold her hand or to be with her, so I thought I'd do something for her so I bought whatever she liked or kept staring at. After begging one more time, I stopped and we just did a few window shopping then stopped at an ice cream parlor.

"Why are you doing all of this?" she asked, slowly eating her ice cream.

"I want to," I said with a smile as she didn't show any sort of facial expression. "Ou~ let's go karoke, what do you say?"

"That's fine with me," she said with a smile and after eating our ice cream we headed to a karoke center. We then heard someone singing, well more like screaming and his voice was so familiar.

"Is that...Youngjae?!" I asked as we slowly opened the door and saw him dancing and singing with Soyeon.

"Yah Youngjae, what are you doing here?" Jihye asked as Youngjae jumped and quickly threw the microphone to the couch.

"H-hey, J-Jihye," he said with an uneasy laugh.

"Unnie~!" Soyeon happily said and hugged her. "Do you guys want to join us?"

Jihye and I exchanged looks while Youngjae shook his head behind Soyeon's back. Jihye smirked and nodded, making Youngjae mentally shoot himself. While SoYeon and Jihye were singing, I was sitting with Youngjae drinking lemonade.

"So are you two officially dating?" I asked as he choked on his drink.

"N-no we aren't," he said with an uneasy laugh. "Why, does it look like it?"

I smiled and nodded as he grew a bigger smile. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"I think it's a good thing," Youngjae said while looking at Soyeon. "Do you think she likes me though?"

"I don't know, I'm not her," I said as he eyed me.

"Then what about you?" he asked. I looked at him confused as I got what he was saying.

"Nope, we aren't dating and I don't plan on dating her anytime soon," I said as Youngjae was puzzled to hear me say that.

"Don't you like her though? Why all of a sudden are you acting like this?" he asked while I stayed quiet and kept my eyes on Jihye.

"I'm moving to the U.S," I suddenly said after a long pause, making Youngjae turn his attention to me. "My father's opening up another clinic in the U.S and since he and my mother are going through a hard time with money, he's decided to hand the hospital here in Seoul for here while he's in the U.S."

"But why do you have to go?" he asked.

"My father's forcing me to go, so that I can take over the one in the U.S. You should know how it works," I said as he nodded.

"So is that why you don't plan to go out with my sister because of that?" he asked as I nodded. I had lied to WonHo that it was him Jihye liked, but I already knew she liked me. Because of my situation, I had to do it so that WonHo could try to win her heart while I'm trying to move on in the U.S, knowing that it'd be hard for Jihye and I to be together. I know, it's probably the worst thing I could do to lie to my friends like that and to the girl I love, but it's the only way for her to stop loving me as I too, would stop loving her.

"Do you plan on telling her?" Youngjae asked, pulling me back to reality.

"Yeah, tonight," I said as he nodded.

"I hope you know she'll be crushed," he said, making me feel guilty. "But it is for your own good as well as hers."

I sighed and looked at Jihye again when I saw her shirt was lifted up a bit and I saw a tattoo on her back; it was the one I had in my sketchbook.

"So you're the mysterious tattoo girl," I softly said as the music was too loud for anyone to hear. "You were with me this whole time, but I guess I'll have to let you go too."

"Myungsoo, sing with us!" Jihye said with a sweet smile as I did so.

3rd Person POV~

WonHo was sitting in his living room thinking about what Myungsoo had said yesterday night.

"There must be a reason why he lied to me saying she liked me," he said while biting his bottom lip when he heard a knock at his door. He got up and went to open it, seeing Yongguk and them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to check up on you," Yongguk said looking around his apartment.

"You guys don't have to check up on me, I'm fine alone," WonHo said with a smile.

"I brought your favorite food," Himchan said with smile and went to the fridge to put it in. He opened the fridge and saw practically nothing in it, just water bottles that were either empty or half full and some frozen snacks. "Is this all you eat?"

WonHo hung his head low and nodded as the brothers looked at him with worried faces.

"Pack your things and come with us," Yongguk demanded, making WonHo hesitate. Yongguk sighed and searched the apartment for a suitcase or something to hold his clothes in and once he found one, he began going through the closets and threw in WonHo's clothes.

"Hyung, I said I'm fine here," WonHo reassured as Yongguk didn't seem to care.

"You may be fine, but we aren't. We worry about you daily," Daehyun said with sad eyes. WonHo held in his tears and continued watching Yongguk pack his stuff up along with Himchan, Zelo and Jongup helping.

-----------------------------------------------

"Jihye, let's go home. It's getting late," Youngjae said as their time was up in the karoke room. They were heading out when Myungsoo grabbed Jihye's arm.

"I need to talk to you for a bit," he said, looking at Youngjae for permission.

"I'll be down the street waiting for you," Youngjae said and walked away with Soyeon as she was getting picked up. Jihye looked at Myungsoo, while he took in a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"What did you want to talk about?" she asked as he looked down to the ground.

"How should I say this?" Myungsoo began while biting his bottom lip. "I'm moving to the U.S with my father."

"You are?" she asked with a little bit of sadness to it. "When?"

"After I finish finals, I'll be moving," he said as she looked at him with a saddening face. "I have to go, my father's forcing me to go."

"I understand," she said as Myungsoo looked at her. "You wanted to hang out with me for the last time before finals and before you left, right?"

He nodded as she gave him a warm smile.

"About your question or your rating from back then on a scale of 1-10, I'll give you a 7," she said, making Myungsoo surprised. "I like you, but I'm not totally in love with you and I obviously don't hate you."

"I want to know what your rating of WonHo is," he said as she thought about it.

--------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to our house," Himchan said twirling around as they laughed at him.

"You guys didn't have to bring me here to live with you guys," WonHo said with a weak smile. "I don't want to be a burden."

"Don't sweat it," Yongguk said wrapping his arm around WonHo's shoulders. "You're more than welcome to stay here with us, we have plenty of room for you."

"But what about Jihye?" WonHo asked with a curious face.

"I'm sure she'd like to have you here," Daehyun said with a smile.

"I think she'd be the one to be dragging you here," Zelo said as they laughed.

"Hyung, I'll show you up to your room," Jongup said and walked WonHo up.

"Do you think Myungsoo confessed to Jihye yet?" Himchan suddenly asked, once the two headed upstairs.

"I think so, but I don't think it'll go well. I heard he's leaving for the U.S," Yongguk said with a sigh.

"But there's always WonHo hyung to take care of her," Zelo said with a smile.

"And us," Daehyun said and then walked in Youngjae and Jihye.

Yongguk's POV~

"How was your dates?" Himchan asked as Jihye and Youngjae went to the living room, plopping onto the couch. "Tiring I'm guessing."

"It was a lot of fun," Jihye said with a smile.

"That's good to hear," I said when her face looked a bit gloomy.

"Did you know Myungsoo's leaving for the U.S?" she asked as we all exchanged looks. "He's going to the U.S to study and to take over the new clinic his father just bought."

"Why are you telling us this?" Daehyun asked.

"I just felt like it," was all she said before it went quiet.

"WonHo's here, he's up in the room next to yours," I said as she shot up and looked at me with wide happy eyes.

"Is he going to be living with us?" she asked with a big smile as I nodded. She smiled even bigger and went up to go see him.

Jihye's POV~

I went up to his room and saw him and Jongup unpacking his stuff.

"Shin WonHo," I said as he was startled and looked at me. I smiled to him and hugged him, making him even more startled.

"Uh, I think I'll just leave you two alone," Jongup said with an uneasy laugh and scurried out, shutting the door behind him.

"Hello to you too, Jihye," he said unsure and relased the hug. "You're happy tonight."

"Of course I am, you're finally with us," I said with a smile. "I was worried you'd be starving yourself or something ever since yesterday."

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "You think too much."

I giggled and hugged him again. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"I was being selfish and didn't care for you or your feelings," I said as he widened his eyes, shocked.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"On a scale of 1-10, WonHo is a 6. Just a number lower than yours," I said as Myungsoo chuckled. "I like him too, but I feel like I put more stress onto him because of his situation of being alone."

"You put him a number lower just because of that?" Myungsoo asked, making me think about it. "We both know he likes it when you're with him, so you're not giving him any stress or any sort of trouble. You're giving him comfort and love, but because he thinks you don't like him the way he does he thinks he's a bit too burdensome to you and because of that he thinks he can't take care of you or love you the way I do."

I looked down the ground as my mind was going everywhere.

"I know you like me, but I don't you want you to like me anymore since I'll be too far from you and I don't like being far from you. I don't want you to wait for me too because I want you to explore and not feel like a prisoner who has to keep her promise to only wait for me," he said with a warm smile. "Although it'd be nice for you to do so, it'd make me look greedy and demanding in which I don't want to be. So I'm asking you to forget your feelings for me and give it all to WonHo."

"Myungsoo," I softly said as I felt like crying, but it wasn't tears of pain; it was tears that made me realize I had been so selfish to WonHo that I didn't care for him at all or for his feelings.

"Jihye, I'm sorry for hurting you like this. I didn't mean to do so, but it's the best I could to other than leaving and not telling you," he said with a warm smile. He walked up to me and grabbed my face cupping it in his warm hands and looking me straight in the eyes. "Just know that I will always love you and don't forget that your first kiss was with me."

I giggled and nodded, even though I still didn't count CPR as a first kiss, but I went with the flow. He leaned in, making me panick so I closed my eyes when his lips didn't touch my lips, but my forehead.

"Cherish who and what you have Jihye and don't regret a single thing," he said and then pulled me in for a hug. "We still have a few days together at school, so don't cry just yet about me leaving. I know you'll miss me and for sure I'll miss you; all of you."

"Aren't you hurt that you have to let go of me?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Honestly, I feel good that I have let you go," he said with a sigh. "Now I won't have to keep on worrying about you."

I smiled and hugged him again.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

"You don't have to keep on worrying about me Jihye," WonHo said with a sweet, warm smile making me smile too. "I know you pity me, but you don't have to be concerned."

"It's not that I pity you, it's because I like you that I worry for you," I said, hugging him tighter as I pressed my ears against his chest hearing his heart beat fast. I released the hug and looked at his shocked face as he then slowly smiled, now having eye contact. My eyes made it's way down to his lips and without realizing it I slowly leaned upwards towards it.

"DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT IT!" I heard Yongguk yell from outside the door, so I stopped and cleared my throat.

"Uh, I'm sorry about that, I, um.." I awkwardly said as WonHo chuckled. "I think I'll just leave you to finish up unpacking."

I was heading to the door when he grabbed my hand and spun me around, now holding onto my waist close to him. He rested his forehead on mine and smiled leaning in and pecked my lips, then released me as I stood there frozen.

"YAH! WHY IS IT SO QUIET IN THERE? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?!" Himchan yelled now banging on the door.

"You better go or else they might assume things," WonHo whispered into my ear as I grew goosebumps and quickly opened the door and ran to my room with a red face. I buried my face into my pillow and couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, even if it was just a short peck.

Yongguk's POV~

We all looked at WonHo as he smiled to us and continued unpacking his things, leaving us dumbfounded.

What exactly happened in there, they didn't do what I'm thinking did they?

Why was my baby blushing?! Perhaps they.....oh no~ my poor pure, innocent baby!

I'm so worried about finals, aish! I should just dance it off, yeah, that's what I'll do.

Bbuing, bbuing....ani, I shouldn't do it like that if I want cherry tomatoes in my lunch box tomorrow. I have to do some other aegyo for Himchan to get my cherry tomatoes.

How much longer do we have to stand here, looking at WonHo unpack?

If I asked Soyeon out, will she say yes I wonder?

"Are you guys just going to stand there or help me?" WonHo asked, bringing us all back to reality.

"Oh yeah, we'll help you," I said as the others looked at me and then exchanged looks.

"RUN~!" Himchan yelled and they all ran, leaving me alone to help WonHo out.

"You can leave too," he said as I looked at him for permission. He smiled and nodded, so I quickly left as I heard him laugh in the background.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter went well:) But enough love in this story and more brother, sister love will happen as summer comes.