Author's Note

Unwanted II: The Chaser
Okay. Hi guys! Happy new year to all my lovely readers and subscribers! 
 
I know it's been forever since I last updated this story and I know everyone deserves an explanation because this story still receives a lot of love. 
 
The thing is that 2013 has been too good for me, a little harsh for that matter, maybe! I don't know. I love 2013. Who doesn't?
 
To be honest, I've been busy about college since i started with my major courses already. But that's not reasonable enough, I know. 
 
In the latter part of the year, I acquired injuries due to car accident that happened to my family. You know that feeling when... I don't know. I wasn't dying but that how it felt like. I had a little reflection and so I actually did not update any running stories here on AFF. I had to focus on that first world. You know that right? Family. Friends. Loved ones. I was away from kpop for months. 
 
But this 2014 after that little reflection about life, I decided to finally focus on The Heartbreakers and Unwanted II only. I promise you guys I'll be updating as soon as I fully recover from the accident. 
 
Hope you guys understand. Hey you can always try to read my one shots when you're bored kkk if you're a fan of exo, that is. 
 
I love you guys. 
I do. 
I really do appreciate the love you've given to this story. This by far is the best story I've ever written and i won't abandon you guys. ❤️ 
 
I just need to buy more time. 
I'm really sorry and i hope you guys have a blast this 2014!
 
 
Himnae!
 
Only yours,
MShey17 xx