Chapter 2

A ghost helped me to fall in love

It was already the next morning. The sun shone in the room of yamapi and Anita and Yamapi slowly woke up with rubbing eyes and stretching.

"Ohayao, An-chan." Tomohisa yawned and padded her head.

" Uuuh~ Ohayo." She said and her eyes were still closed.

"You slept well?" Yamapi asked and, stood up and walked to his warderobe.

"I had the best sleep since i was left alone." She smiled warmly and did some stretching. She stood up and went to the door.

"I´m going in my room now. See you later, Tomo-onii-chan!" She waved and left the room.

In her room she searched for her new uniform.

It looked like this

The Horikoshi Gakuen school uniform.

* Uncredible, that I´m going to Horikoshi from now on* She sighed, but smiled. She put the uniform on. She brush her hair and walked downstairs, where the whole family already sat and eat breakfast.

"Ohayo." Anita greeted them and sat down on a chair.

"Ohayo, Anita. You can eat what you want." Her new Mum said and gave her a cup of tea. Anita nodded and took toast and marmelade. They  talked a lot and time passed by fast.

"Oh grab, An-chan, we gotta go to your new school now and register you there!" Yamapi jumped up, grabbed Anita´s arm and walked to the door.

"A-ah! Nii-chan wait!" She tried to be in the same pace as Tomohisa. Both of them left home.

"Ah~ It´s great seeing her smile." Her mother said and cleaned the table.

"Thats true." Rina, the new sister said.

 

At Horikoshi Gakuen

Anita waited in front of the office of the principal. Tomohisa went in and talked with the principal. Anita got nervous. She already knew in which class she would come, but didn´t really believe it. Class 2D with all the young celebrities.

*I should find a job as model or actress. Then I would fit better in this class.* She thought. The door of the office opened and Tomohisa and the principal came with a young male teacher.

"Hello, I´m Sakamoto Nozomu. Your class teacher." The young male teacher introduced himself. Anita bowed and introduced herself too.

"So I´m going to work now.See you later, An-chan!" Yamapi padded her head again and left.

"Bye-bye!" She yelled after him.

"Now follow me." Sakamoto-sensei said and walked into the direction of the class room. Anite followed him quietly and looked the whole way to the ground. Suddenly she heard fast steps in front of her. She looked up and someone bumped into her. Both of them fell.

"Ouch." Anita hold her .

"Uhm..." The one who bumped her mumbled. Anita looked down and saw a boy, whose face was between her s.

"Eeh?" She shut up and blushed hardly. The boy noticed, that he was between her s and stood up really fast.

"I´m really really sorry." He bowed deep.

"Tanaka Juri! How often should I say, you´re not allowed to run in corridors." Sakamoto-sensei scolded.

"Hai." He bowed again and after that he helped up Anita.

"I see you in class then." Sakamoto passed by the boy and Anita nodded and start follow him again.

The boy walked back to his friends, who laughed at him.

"Man, Juri! I bet you did it on purpose." One of his friends said while still laughing.

"This time it wasn´t on purpose." Pouted the boy named Juri.

"But...?" Another friend asked.

"She smells nice and her s were really soft." Juri´s eyes sparkled. The others laughed again holding there tummy.

"Love at first sight, mhm?" Asked one and padded Juri´s shoulder.

"Have something against it?" Juri yell at him. The others shaked their head.

 


I hope it´s longer than the first xD sry if my english is so bad >.<

btw on the last pic~ on the right is Tanaka Juri ( i love that idiotic guy <3) and on the left Ryutaro Morimoto :'( come back to HSJ ryutaro TOT