Chapter 4

A ghost helped me to fall in love

A week already passed by. Anita and Ai got well along and became best friends. Juri often tried to get closer to her, but she ignored him since what happened.

 

In class:

 

"Hey Anita! Let´s go together to SEVENTEEN today." Suggested Ai.

"Sure. We have a photoshoot together today, right?" Asked Anita and packed her things.

"Ah, Anita! Are you already going now?" Asked Juri and entered the class room.

"Yeah." She just said and ran after Ai.

"He said again something to you?" Asked Ai and looked annoyed.

"Mhm. I ask myself why. Do you think he likes me?" Asked Anita and blushed lightly. Ai got a laughter and Anita looked confused to her. Ai shaked her head.

"Impossible. Anita, that boy is just a playboy. He just sees one thing from you. You, in his bed and he can sleep with you." Said Ai. Anita was shocked.

 

At the agency, the photoshooting started. They were really professional.

Ai´s best photo was this

And Anitas best photo was this

Then they noticed a young man who was watching them. Then their manager cam with the young man.

He introduced himself:" Hello, I´m Koji Seto, nice to meet you."

The girls nodded and introduced themselves too.

Then the manager started to explain:"The manga Maid-Sama will become a series and Koji Seto is playing Usui Takumi. The only character who is missing is Ayuzawa Misaki. And the staff thought it should be a girl from our agency. SEVENTEEN. They sent Koji-san because he should find the perfect Misaki. By the way, Koji-san. Did you find someone suitable for this role?"

"Yeah! I found someone." He smiled and pointed to Anita.

"Eeeeeeeeh?" Anita was surprised.

"We´ll settle everything, Koji-san. You may go now." Said the manager and accompanied him to the exit.

"Congratulation, Anita." Ai hugged her and she nodded.

 

At home:

The dinner started and everyone sat together.

"So how was everyone´s day?" The mother asked.

"It was okay. A normal school day like ever." Rina replied.

"I will a have a new single called Love Chase. Please support me, ne?" Yamapi said and ruffled Rina and Anita´s hair.

"Stop it, Nii-chan." Rina yelled at him.

"How about you?" Asked Yamapi and looked to Anita.

"I´ll play Ayuzawa Misaki in the drama Maid-Sama." She said calm, but her family were surprised. They congratulated her, ruffled her hair and hugged her.

"Let´s celebrate this!" Tomohisa said and they others nodded.

 

The next day in class:

Some girls ran to Anita and asked about the drama. 

"Uhm. Yeah. It´s true and Koji Seto-san will play Usui Takumi." She smiled while telling them.

"And you will get a kiss from him right? Kyaaah. That´s so amazing." They laughed and talked more about the drama till they heard that the door were closed really hard. At first they were shocked, but they calmed down after awhile and talked again.

In the corridor Juri was walking away very fast till someone grabbed his arm.

"What do you want, Hashimoto?" He pulled his arm back and glared at her.

"Don´t come near her! She isn´t Mirai even if she is looking like her. Mirai is dead!" She told him seriously

"Do you think I´m silly? Of course I know that she isn´t Mirai. She doesn´t have the same character." Juri told her.

"Then why are you interested in her?" She asked curiously.

"Because Mirai said Anita is the right one." He smiled scary.

"You´re a freak!" Ai just said and walked to class.

 

After school the teacher wanted to see Anita and Juri in the teachers room.

"Sensei, what do you want from us?" Asked Juri.

"Tanaka-kun, your marks are getting worser and Anita became one of the best in our class, so I thought about she´s giving you extra lessons." He explained.

"WHAT?" Anita and Juri asked shocked.

"I´m sorry, but I´ll be playing soon in a drama." Anita excused herself.

"Oh yeah, where you will kiss such an old man, who is nearly 10 years older. Seriously you fency such old guys?" Juri said ironically.

"What the is with you?" Anita yelled and slapped him.

"ANITA!" The teacher yelled, but she ignored him.

"I just say hussy." Juri looked arrogant to her and this time Anite boxed him into his stomache that he fell down.

"Yamaa Anita, you will have detention for 2 weeks and you HAVE to give Tanaka Juri extra lessons. And you, Tanaka Juri, have to clean for 2 weeks the pool." The teacher punished them and they left the room. Anita walked straight home.

"Oh dear, you´re back. How was your day today?" Asked her mum, but Anita ignored her and went into Tomohisa´s room.

"An-chan, welcome back." Tomohisa greeted her, but Anita started to cry and fall in his arms.

"Anita, what happened? Everything is okay now." Yamapi tried to  calm her down.

 


Hope you enjoyed it^^