Chapter 3

A ghost helped me to fall in love

Anita stood in front of her new class room and played with her fingers. She got nervous and couldn´t stand still. Finally Sakamoto-Sensei called her. She entered the room and  62 eye pairs looked to her and one boy was sleeping.

"So... She is the new student. Please be nice to her anyone! You can introduce yourself now." The Teacher said and pointed to Anita. She bowed.

"I´m Kiri...ah...I mean Yamaa Anita. I´m 16 years old and I moved in this school, because I was adopted by the Yamaa family. If you have any question, then just ask. Nice to meet you all." Anita bowed again. Then some hands raised and the teacher picked up one.

"Do you live together with Yamaa Tomohisa?" A girl asked. Anita nodded. Everyone started whispering and Anite looked confused around.

"Why did Yamapi´s family adopted you?" This time a boy asked.

"Ah...ehm...be-be-because my family....died in a car accident." She explained and everyone was quiet. The boy apologized for his question and had a bad conscience.

The boy who slept the whole time woke up and looked tired around till he saw the new student.

"Aaaah!" He screamed. Anita looked to him and recognize the boy. Tanaka Juri.

"The boy who bumped into me. Tanaka Juri-kun." Anita yelled, but shut up fast.

"The girl who smells good and has soft...mpfm!" His words were covered by one of his friends.

"Calm down, both of you. Yamaa-san you can sit on the 3rd place of the window row." He showed the free place, where on the right Juri sat. Anita walked to the place. She sat down and the lesson started. She listened carefully to the teacher and concentrated herself till the girl in front of her turned back.

"New one. You should watch out. That boy and his friends are s, just ignore them." The girl whispered.

"And what´s your name?" Anita asked irritated.

"I´m Ai. Hashimoto Ai." She introduced herself.

"Thank you for telling me this." Anita nodded and concentrated herself again.

 

The break began and Anita started talking with Ai. Ai was kinda cold, but she opened herself more to Anita while talking.

"Eh? You´re model? I wish I could be one." Anita said surprised.

"Yeah. Why don´t you start too? You´re even prettier than me." Suggested Ai and Anita blushed.

"Hey,Ai~ Since when are you talking with someone? You´re always cold." A boy . 

"Shut up and go to your ert friends. Matsumura!" She glared angrily at him and the boy named Matsumura just grinned.

"Who was that?" Anita asked and looked to the direction where the Matsumura-guy walked.

"That guy is the most idiotic boy I ever met. Matsumura Hokuto." Ai sighed and a person could saw that she was angry.

"Calm down, calm down. If he is really that silly, then he isn´t worth enough to be angry with him." Anita smiled warmly and Ai smiled while nodding. 

 

After school:

Ai and Anita walked to the SEVENTEEN company and asked, if Anita could work there. After and hour they accepted her as model.

"Yay! Thank you so much, Ai." Anita jumped up and down and hugged Ai.

"Welcome, welcome." Ai padded her hair. Together they walked back home and gave their phone numbers each other. In front of Ai´s house they splitted up and said good-bye to each other. Anita walked a bit alone. Suddenly she heard someone calling her name. She turned back and saw Juri running to her.

"Juri-kun." She just said.

"Let´s walk home together." He smiled. Anita just kept quiet and started walking. Juri followed her and kept talking about unnecessary things. Anita suddenly stopped walking and Juri bumped into her.

"What are you trying to do?" She asked.

"Eh? What do you.." His words were shut down by a girl who slapped him. Both, Juri and Anita were surprised.

"You little ! First, You said you love me from the deepest of your heart and now I see you with another girl. Second, are you crazy giving your friends my pictures of my underwear and how i am wearing them?" The girl yelled at him. Juri didn´t know what to do and looked around for searching help. He looked helpfully to Anita, but...

"Disgusting." She said and on top of that the girl said:" You better watch out. You could be the next victim." Anita started to run away and Juri was left by the girl.

"What the hell were you thinking, Mami?" He yelled at the girl.

"I just did what you deserve. The girl is too good for you. A ert shouldn´t get a girl like her." The girl named Mami explained.

"I´m not a ert. You know the real story why I act like that." He explained.

"That´s another point of it." Mami walked away and left him behind.

 


BAMM~ next chapter finished! hope you liked it :D

btw do you guys notice that I try to write each chapter longer as the one before? XD I bet no T__T