Chapter 5

A ghost helped me to fall in love

The next day, Anita overselpt and came too late to school.

"Yamaa-san. Because it´s your first time coming late to school, I´ll oversee it and I think, being Tanaka-kun´s private teacher is already enough punishment." Said her math´s teacher to her and Anita blushed. The class laughed, but Juri slept and didn´t notice anything. Anita walked to her seat and packed her things out.

"What happened?" Asked Aoi, but Anita shook her head.

"I´ll tell you in the break." She said and concentrate herself on math.

While break Anita told everything Ai what happened yesterday.

"That´s strange. At first he acts nice and suddenly he is rude?" Ai thought about Juri´s thoughts

"It hurt me." Anita whispered.

"What are you supposed to do now?" Asked Ai.

"Today I have to give him his first lesson and my detention is also today. I´ll try to teach him, because if he won´t get better in school, I won´t be released of him." She explained.

"I just can wish you good luck." Said Ai and padded Anita´s shoulder.

"Thank you." Anita smiled weak.

After school Juri wanted to leave class room, but Anita stopped him.

" Ah, Anita, what do you want from me?" He smiled warmly. Anita got confused and shook her head.

"Did you forget, that I have to give you extra lessons? You come with me now." She said serious.

"I don´t want to." Juri said and ran away. Anita chased after him. She nearly caught him, but Juri suddenly stumbled and fell down the stairs. Fast she grabbed his hand and fell too. After they opened their eyes, Anita noticed that she was lying on Juri. She jumped up.

" Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself? Does something hurt?" She asked a lot of question and searched after wounds. Thank god he had just some bruises. Somehow Juri enjoyed it, touching by Anita, but he hided it.

"Hey, Calm down, calm down. I´m ok. How about you?" He touched her ankle.

"Ouch." Anita warped her face. Her ankle was already swelled.

"You idiot! Why you grabbed my arm? Now you hurt yourself. I´ll bring you to the nurse!" Juri yelled at her and hold her like a princess.

"Juri! Let me down!" Anita protested and wriggled.

"Stop it or you hurt you more." Juri said angry. They arrived the nurse room, but there wasn´t someone.

"Looked like she already left." Said Anita and didn´t wriggled anymore. Juri put her careful on the bed and searched after the first aid case.

"Sorry that I ran away, but I shouldn´t have time today for the extra lessons. Today Shounen club will be filmed." Juri explained to her.

"Shounen Club? The one from Johnny´s Entertainment?" Anita asked and Juri nodded.

"I didn´t know you are a jr." Continued Anita.

"I wanted to keep it as a secret." Explained Juri and found the first  aid case. He walked to Anita and put at first something cold on her swelled ankle. Anita stared all the time to Juri. He was so concentrated to cool down her ankle.

"Why do you stare at me all the time?" Juri noticed it and looked up to her.

"Nothing!" Anita turned her head to the right and blushed.

Juri bandaged her ankle and helped her to stand up.

"Thank you." She smiled warmly to Juri.

Juri´s heart started beating faster.

"Juri?" Anita asked.

"Eh? Ah! I´ll bring you home!" He said and smiled back. Now Anita´s heart beated faster and she nodded.

On the way home they didn´t talk much.

"Can you say the teacher that I´m not in school tomorrow?" Asked Juri suddenly.

"Sure, but why aren´t you coming? Is it because of JE?" Anita asked.

"No, it´s not that." He smiled weak. Anita looked irritated.

"Then why?" She asked carefully.

"Tomorrow is the day where someone really important to me, died." He explained and looked up to the sky. Anita just nodded. She knew how he felt. They arrived Anita´s home.

"Uhm...Do you think, your brother is at home?" Juri asked unsure.

"I don´t know. Wanna come in and find out?" Asked Anita back and Juri nodded lightly. Anita opened the door and went in, Juri followed her.

"Tomohisa-nii-chan! Are you here?" Yelled Anita. Then they heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"*Yawn* Can´t I sleep at all on my day off?" Said Yamapi.

"A friend of me, wanna meet you." Anita explained and pointed to Juri.

"Oh, aren´t you the little brother of Koki?" Yamapi asked and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, I am!" Juri bowed deep, but his eyes sparkled like when a child gets what it wants. Anita giggled. After they talked a little bit, Juri left and went home.

"Is he just a friend or more?" Yamapi smirked and hugged his little sister.

"I´m just his private teacher, cos he is so bad in school." Protested Anita and tried to come out of the hug.

"And what do you teach him? Maybe that?" Yamapi smirked and had ert thoughts.

"Of course not." Yelled Anita and ran upstairs in her room. Her heart beated faster as she remembered how near Juri was to her not long time ago.

"Never ever." She said and let herself fall in her bed. 

"Oh, I forgot to teach him." She sighed.

 


Sorry if there are any mistakes >_______< I hope you still are interesting in it :'D