Chapter 1

A ghost helped me to fall in love

It was the 24th of December. Anita Kiritani walked slowly out of a hospital. She looked up to the sky and sae snow falling down from it. Then she started to cry and fell on the ground. Her family died in an accident and now she was alone in this world. No one would be here for her anymore.

 

After a week she went to the funeral. She wore a black dress

Anita couldn´t cry anymore. She was like an empty shell.

 

1 month later:

 

Anita sat in her small flat and packed her things together. A family named Yamaa adopted her and her new brother would pick her up. She wanted to start a new life with her new family, but she wouldn´t forget her old family after all. The door bell rang and Anita ran to the door and opened it. A beautiful young man stood in front of her and smiled warmly to her. She was totally shocked, because she knew who was standing in front of the door.

" YAMAPI?" Anita nearly screamed that name.

"Yo." He answered and rubbed her hair.

" W-w-what are you doing here?" She asked and couldn´t believe her eyes.

"I´m picking you up of course. New little imouto-chan." He showed his tongue and just walked into her flat. Anita closed confused the door. While Yamapi explored her flat. She went to the kitchen and made tea.

"Ne imouto-chan, you lived in such a small flat?" Yamapi was kinda shocked and Anita just nodded.

"Tea is ready, Yamaa-kun!" She called after him and walked to her living room.

" You can call me nii-chan from now on." He sat down on the couch and drank his tea. Again Anita just nodded. After the tea they brought the things from her flat into Tomohisa´s car.

" Let´s go to your new family." Tomohisa rubbed again her hair and smiled warmly to her.

" Yeah, nii-chan." Anita smiled back and was really happy.

At her new home they celebrated a welcome party. Anita started crying, because of happiness. After all she was a sensetive girl. 

" Ok, Minna-san, it´s already late and I think we´re all tired right?" Her new mum said. Everyone said yes and walked to his/her room. Anita felt a bit foreign in her room. 

her room looked like this.

It was bigger than her old room, but also more beautiful. She layed down in her bed and she fell asleep very fast. Middle in the night, she woke up, screaming. A nightmare, the car accident of her family.

Tomohisa ran into the room and the lights.

" An-chan! Are you alright?" He looked worried to her. 

" Yeah, just a nightmare." She tried to act calm, but her whole body shivered. Yamapi walked to her and took her as princess and went with her in his room.

It looked like this

"Tonight you stay with me." He threw her on his bed and covered himself and her under his blanket.

" Nii-chan...Arigatou." Anita whispered. Tomohisa kissed her forehead and both fell asleep. And this time she had a beautiful dream, where she sat on field near a small river. She looked to the blue sky and next to her a boy.

 


Haha^^ i´m a bit sorry, for its shortness >___< i hope you still like it :D