EpIsOdE 5

LoViNG You

 Marie feel so pain at her stomach but she hold it because Amber still with her. But then she unconciously groan when the pain was coming back.

“Ahhh!”

“Mom, are you okay? Oh my god! you look so pale.” Amber cares her mother face before help Marie to seat. “We go to hospital, okay?”

“No. I’m fine. Maybe I’m not eating yet. So that why I feel bit tired.” Marie try make a great excuse so that Amber not to worry about her.

“Are you sure, Mom? You don’t look fine to me. I yet noticed that you look skinny and your skin look a bit dark. Tell me Mom, are you sick?” Amber begging her.

“No, like I said I’m not eating yet. Just go work. You’re late.”

Amber took her phone from her bag and dial Krystal number.

“What are you doing?”

“Calling Krystal. I want to take off two days.”

“For what?”

“I want to take you to hospital.”

Marie took the phone and press cancel. “No need. I’m okay. Look.” Marie got up and walk healthily in front of her. “I look fine. Just go. Hurry, you’re late.”

“But…”

Marie pull Amber’s arm and drag her out of the laundries.

“Mom?”

 “Go.”

“Take a pill, okay. Bye.”

 

...................

 

 

“What wrong Amber? You look worried. ”

“I don’t know Krys. I feel like my mom hiding something from me.”

“Might be it just your feeling. Prepare yourself. Our meeting started again 10 minutes.”

“Okay.”

 

....................

 

“Excuse me?”

Marie weakly stand up and walk to the boy before smile to him. “Yes, can I help you?”

“I want to…” Suddenly he heard the sound of clatter on the floor and realized that Marie is already lying on the floor. “Oh my god! Aunty? Aunty?”

 

..................

 

Ring~~

“Whose phone rings?” Krystal asked.

Amber thought other workers phone rang but when she realized that her phone was rang. She looked at the phone screen which displayed her mother’s name.

“Its me Ms.Krystal. I’m sorry. I have to pick up this call. Excuse me.” Amber bowed to them as apologized for interrupt their meeting.

 

“Okay Amber. Please hurry…Okay, let’s continue.”

 Amber nod before turn her chair against them and try to speak with lower tone.

“Hello, Mom?”

“Hello…urmm… is this Marie’s daughter?”

Amber feel heart feel uneasy when the person who answer the call is not her mom but a man. “Yes I am. Who…” Amber was about to ask his name but he quickly cut her words.

“Your mother now is in hospital.”

 “What?!” Amber shocked reaction makes everyone in the meeting room staring at her but she’s don’t care about them.

“Amber what wrong?” Amber turns her face to them. Krystal noticed that Amber face was pale and her eyes started watering. “Amber?”

“Ms.Krystal, I should go. My mom, she…she’s in hospital now. Please.” Amber beg her.

“Okay Amber.” Krystal nod.

“Thanks Krys.” Amber quickly walk out of the room before grab her bag and run out to hopital.

 

.....................

 

“Why I still missing you Marie?”

 

FLASHBACK

“Aaron! I have a good news to tell you.” Marie giggled.

“What?”

“But you must close your first.”

Aaron close his eyes as Marie’s wanted.

“After I count to three you can open your eyes. 1…2…3… tadaaa!”

“What is this?” Aaron went through looking at pictures

Marie just shook her head. “ Look at this. The tiny which seems like a seed.”

“Okay..”

“That’s our child.”

“Our child, okay…” Aaron nod but then he stop and staring to Marie. “You said our child? A baby? You pregnant?”

Marie nods. “Oh my god Aaron! You so slow.”

“I admit that.. Oh my god! I’m gonna be a father! Yeah!” Aaron carry Marie like a bride style and turning around.

ENDFLASHBACK

 

Ding dong~~~

 

“Aishh! I can’t even rest easy.” Aaron murmured himself. He was shock after open the door. He thought it was Key but not him. “Helen?”

“Hi Aaron.” Helen smile cynically to him before enter the house.

“How you know I’m here?”

“Wow, that’s was a rude question. Can’t you ask me about how I am? How my feeling when I got to see you again? Just ask that kind a of question. I will definitely answer it.” Helen smile to Aaron who look dumbfounded since she enter the house. “Can you took me some water…no,no,no a juice. I want some juice. Make sure it fresh, okay?”

Aaron just follows her order. He took orange juice that he just buy this morning and bring it to her.

“Ahh! Its refreshing.”

“Did Kibum tell you I’m live here?”

 “That kid will never told me anything if he listen to you.”

“Mom know I live here?”

Helen shook her head before walks toward Aaron and sit next him slowly.

“You must feel lonely when you live here, right? I can accompany you.” Helen cares Aaron cheek and trying to seduce him. She slowly close her lips to Aaron’s.

Aaron quickly sat up from his seat before Helen trying to kiss him. “Helen, helen, please don’t do this. You’re my brother’s wife. I respect you. Please don’t be like this. Stephen will mad at me…”

“He’s dead Aaron. Dead. Stephen is already died 6 years ago. Why can’t you love me? I love you Aaron. I love you so much.” She walk toward Aaron and wrap his neck.

“Helen…Helen.” Aaron hold her arm before push her slowly. “Please.”

“Why? Because you still love her isn’t it?”

Aaron just silent. He don’t know how to answer it.

 “Why you silent?” Helen staring sharply to him. “Huh! I knew it. You still love her. After what she do to you and you still love her?Oo god! You are so pathetic, Aaron.” Helen took her bag from the couch and she was about to walked out.

“Helen…” Aaron held her right arm. “Don’t tell Mom I’m here.”

He release her arm before Helen step out without looking at him.

Aaron sighed as he hopes Helen will not tell her mother.

 

..................

 

“Miss, where’s my mom now I mean Mrs. Marie?”

“Wait…..Mrs. Marie now in emergency room.”

“Thank you.” Amber running towards E.R and then she saw a man was waiting outside the E.R.

 Amber walks closer to him who now staring on at the floor without realized that Amber already in front of him. “My Mom, how is she?”

 

KEY POV

“My Mom, how is she?”

I looked up to see someone who talk to me and I was shocked. “Amber?” So she is that Aunt’s daughter?

“Key? What are you doing here?” Amber frowned.

“I-I am the one who calling you just now. Here. I use your Mom phone. I took it before I brought your mom in hospital.”

“My Mom, how is she, Key? What doctor saying about her?”

“I don’t know yet. She still in E.R.” I look at Amber who looks exhausted and worried. I led her to sit besides me.

“How can you know my Mom? What happen to her actually?” Amber asks desperately.

 “It happen too fast, Amber. I come to ask washed some clothes but your mother suddenly collapsed.”

“She’s pass out?” Then her face become blank. I can hear her breath inhaled and out like something bothered her.

“Amber?” I call her to get some intention but she still sit quietly. “Amber, are you okay?”

“This is my fault, My fault. My fault.”

I can hear she murmured. Then I noticed her tears flows on her cheek. Alright, she’s not okay. Without my realized, my hand snakes towards her and wrap her shoulder. I thought she will gonna mad at me but then her head lean over my shoulder.

“Its my fault. I should know my mom is healthy or not. I’m not a good daughter to her.”

“Why you say like that Amber? Its not your fault.”

“Yes I am. I shouldn’t listen to her when she forced me to go work. I should accompany her and take care of her. If I don’t go work, she will never collapsed. I’m scared she will leave me like my father did.”

“Don’t blame yourself, Amber. You don’t know this going to happen, right? Anyway, your mother will never leave you.” I try to comfort her and look at her before wipes her tears. “Your Mom will be fine, okay?”

She nods. But then I was a bit shocked when suddenly she embraces me back. I don’t know why but I kind a like it. “Thank you Key, I really need support.”

“I always be there for you if you need me.”

Thank a lot Key.” She smiled.

 

...................

 

“Amber!”

“Krys.”

“How your Mom? Is she okay?”

“I don’t know yet Krys. Minho, you here too.”

“Yeah. I...”

“Key, you’re here too?” Krystal watch Key who walking toward them while bring some food.

 

MINHO POV

“I don’t know yet Krys. Minho, you’re here too.”

“Yeah. I…”

Key, you’re here too?”

What Key doing here? How can he know about Amber’s mother?

“Hi guys. “Amber, take this.” He give the food to Amber. “I know you don’t eat lunch yet so bought you that. “Thanks Key.” Amber smiled to him and why my heart feel so hurt when she smiled to Key?

“Minho, Thanks for coming.”

“Its okay. We were friends, right?”

“Thanks Minho.” Minho was a bit surprised that Amber embraced him. His heart beating so faster while she hugs him.

 “Amber?”

“Doctor Cha. My mom, how is she? She’s fine, right? ”

 Amber knowing him when her mother suffering from pancreatic cancer about 5 years ago. He’s the doctor who help her mother a lot when her mother was sick and they become friend after that and now her mother already recovered by cancer.

“Amber..”

“Doctor Cha? What wrong?”

Doctor Cha hold Amber shoulder before staring at her. “Amber, listen to me carefully.”

Amber chuckles. “Doctor Cha, you scary me. I really don’t like your tone.”

Doctor Cha took a deep breath before exhaled it. “Her cancer is coming back. Its already spread to her liver and her lung. Her cancer become more severe than before. I afraid she can’t be live longer, Amber.”

“No. It can’t be.”

“Amber..” Krystal tried to calm her. She can see Amber face look pale and scared at that moment.

 “It can’t be…it can’t be…” Amber shook her head as she can’t accept that her mother was fight with cancer for a second time. Her legs feel very weak to stand.

“Amber!”

Minho and Key quickly catch Amber who almost collapsed on the floor before they led her to the seat.

“Amber, We will try our best treat your mom.” Doctor Cha said.

“Amber, listen. Don’t be like this. You have to be strong and cheerful in front of her. Don’t ever show your sadness and weakness to her.” Key said as he try to raise her strength. 

Amber just sit quietly. Her tears started flowing over her cheek. Key can see her eyes full of sadness and worried.

“Amber, I know you’re strong girl. If you going to be like this, I’m sure your mom will never forgive herself.”

Minho and Krystal was a bit surprised by Key words because he never thought Key will be that charming but he agree with him.

“Just cry now, Amber. You can cry but not in front of your mom.” Key pats Amber head before she’s leaning again to his chest and crying her heart’s content.

 

...........

 

What wrong Kibum?

“Huh? No-Nothing.”

“You have a problem?”

“Not a problem just…I just remember about my friend.”

“A girlfriend?”

“Yeah…I mean no… Not a girlfriend. I don’t’ have a girlfriend. You know that Uncle. Yes it a girl but not that way.”

“Okay, okay. I got it. You don’t have to explain it. Why you suddenly panic? You like her?”

“No!” Key denied it.

“Hahaha… okay, okay. Just continue your story.” Aaron loves look at Key reaction when he teasing him.

“If you didn’t ask me to send your clothes, maybe I never involved in this incident.”

“Incident?” Aaron asked.

“Yeah, actually you ask me to send your clothes to laundry which you always send to but I didn’t go there. I go to this small laundry. I don’t know why I have to go there. But the lady suddenly collapsed when I was about to send your clothes. Then I brought her to hospital.”

Aaron was listens with interest.

“Then I just know that the lady is my friend mother. And the doctor came out and told us that her mother has cancer and it already spread to her lung and liver. She told me that she scared that her mother will leave her like her father.”

“Her father is dead?”

“I don’t know. She just said her father leave them both. I feel like I can understand how she feeling right now.”

“Poor her. She doesn’t have siblings or relatives?”

“I don’t know that too but it seems she doesn’t.” Key replied.

“Hmm…This makes me want to know about your friend. What’s her name?”

“Her name is Amber.”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for long update. i'm not busy just i'm too bad in english.  sorry! thank you subscribers for subcribe my story even though it not interesting:(