Episode 1

LoViNG You

"This is your child Aaron! Please, trust me!”

“Trust me!”

“Trust me!”

“Trust me!”~~

 

“Hah!” Aaron woke up from his nightmare. His face sweating. He tried to get some air while remember his nightmare. Its not scary nightmare but this dream keep remind him to someone he’s love but she cheated on him.

“Why you cheated on me Marie?”

 

.....................

 

 

“Amber!”

“Yup?”

“Are you going home now?” Krystal asked.

I nodded.

“Hyung… don’t go yet. We just come here for 1 hour and you said you wanna go home?” Sulli murmured.

“You right.” Luna agreed with Sulli. “ Amber-ah, now just 7p.m. So early to go home.”

“I have too. I’m not rich kid like you guys. I have to work tomorrow”

 “But Amber, I want to introduce you with my boyfriend. You said you want to meet him and also Luna, Sulli and Vic boyfriend.

“I want too but my mom gonna kill me if I’m late. You guys know right? Pleaseeee?” Amber begging them.

 

KRYSTAL POV

“Ughh…Okay.” l pouted. I was so frustrated to Amber but she’s true. She’s not rich like me, Sulli, Luna and Victoria. She only had a mother who’s she loves so much and she’s never talking about her father to us. And we also didn’t ever ask her about him. They make their house as laundries shop even it just small but many people loves to send their clothes to them because they said  the clothes looks so clean and look likes a new.

I and my friends always send our clothes to their laundries because we wanted to help Amber since she refuses to take our money when her mother was sick and need a lot of money to buy the medicines except for once she asked me for money to pay their debt and promise me to pay back to me and she did.

“Bye guys.”

 “Bye Amber.” I said as we waves to her.

 

....................

 

 

AMBER POV

“Hah~…” I feel relief. I actually don’t want to meet Krystal or Luna or Sulli or Vic boyfriends. So that’s why I always make excuse to avoid from meet their boyfriends but I didn’t lied about my mom gonna kill me if I didn’t came home early.

I still remembered when my mom chase me like crazy and beat me with a hose just because I’m late.

Ring~~~

“This must be Mom. I pull out my phone from my sweater pocket and look at wall screen. And what I thought is true. Its Mom. “Should I answer it or not? If I answer it, my eardrum will be bleeding.” I chuckled myself.

I walks faster as my mind keep calculate whether I should answer my Umma calls or not.

But suddenly BAMM~~! I accidentally struck a man who walking against me.

“I-I-I’m sorry Sir.” I stuttered.

“Its okay.” He said.

“Thanks.” I bowed. I was about walk away from him but suddenly he calls me.

“Miss?”

I don’t know what weird about he calling me “Miss” but a lot of people who see me surely thought me as a boy not a girl. But in deep heart I feel so happy because he calling me “Miss” not “Boy or “Dude”.

“Yeah..” I look at him. Oh! He’s cute than me. I chuckled inside my heart. Then I noticed that he has friends with him and they see weirdly at him before look at me.

“Your phone.” His forefinger pointed to my phone on the street. I look at it before took it. I don’t even notice my phone released from my hand.

“Thank you.” I bowed to him and smile before quickly walk away from them.

 

.....................

 

 

KEY POV

“Guys, let’s go drink? I pay.” Minho asked as we already done with our work. “So Mr.Key, will you join us?” Minho pats my back.

“Yah guys! Don’t call me Mr.Key. Our works is already end so just call my name.”

“You still our boss, right guys?” Minho asked to Onew , Taemin and Jonghyun.

“I’m just temporarily boss. My uncle will be back 2 month from now. Call me Key, okay?” I said to them. I really unused and even don’t like when my friends calls me boss. But my mom will mad at them if they didn’t calls and  respect me as a boss.

“Yes boss!

I chuckled to them. I really miss my uncle. He’s already one year lived in U.S. and I’m so excited when he told me he will back.

“Key, come on.”

I awake from my daydream before walks to Jonghyun. “Let’s go.”

After 20 minutes…

“We already here. Let’s go!” Minho said.

“Wait Minho. You said you wanted to drink but where actually you going?” I asked.

“Well…you know Krystal right? My girlfriend?” Minho asked.

“A-huh.” I nodded.

“She’s pretty right?”

“Minho?!” I know he has gorgeous girlfriend and I think this was 24 times he praise his girlfriend today. I don’t know how about tomorrow. Maybe 100 times? Oh god!

“Haha… relax. She has invited her friend too and maybe you don’t know that Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun already had their partner and their partner is Krystal’s friends. But you don’t have to worry because Krystal said she bring one more friend with her.” He smiled.

While we walk towards the place, My shoulder accidentally struck unknown person who walk against me and his phone fell on the street.

I was about to say sorry him but he said it first.

“I-I-I m sorry Sir.”

“Oh, a girl. But why she wearing a boy shirt and the jeans doesn’t fit with her and her hair is short. Hmmm… but I like it.” I murmured myself. “Its okay.”

“Thanks.” She bowed to me and my friends.

She was about walk away from us and I realized, “Doesn’t she want to take her phone?” I speak to myself. “Miss?” I said.

“Yeah..”

“Your phone.” I pointed her phone on the street. I just watch her took the phone.

“Thank you.” She bowed and smile at me. I love her smile. Then she walks away from us.

“Key?”

“Huh?”

“Why you call him “Miss”?” Taemin asked.

“Cuz that “Miss” is a girl.”

“But he….” Onew said.

“She.” I said.

“Why you so sure he is she?” Minho asked.

I also don’t know why I’m so sure “he” who’s they said is a girl.

“She is a girl guys. I think she loves to wear a boy clothes.”

They nodded.

“Alright, Let’s go!”

 

....................

 

 

KEY POV

“Hey gurls!!” Minho shouted to them before he hugs Krystal and kiss on her cheek.

 Oh well, he’s right. I can’t deny that she looks pretty than in the photo.

“Krystal, this is Key my best buddy and my boss.” Minho introduces me to his girlfriends.

“Hi,I’m Krystal. Nice to meet you.” I shook her hand as staring at her figure and guess what, Minho should feed her with tons of food! She’s soo skinny!

“I’m Key. Nice to meet you too.”

“And this three gorgeous and cute…” Minho said as he asked them to introduce themselves.

“I’m Victoria.”

“And she’s mine.” Jonghyun said to me.

“I’m Luna.”

“She’s Mine.” Onew said as he holding Luna hand. Okay,okay I got it.

“I’m Sulli.”

“She’s…”

“I know she’s yours.” I quickly cut Taemin words and make them all chuckled.

I shook their hands before introduce myself. “I’m Key.”

“Krystal, you said you bring one more friend. Where is she?” Minho asked.

“Oh…her mom will mad at her if she back home late so…”

We nodded understand. Well she’s a good girl and listen to her mom doesn’t she?

“Sorry Key.”

“Its okay Minho.”

 

....................

 

 

“I’m home!”

“Amber?”

Amber was about to walk to her room but she stop when her mother walks closer to her.

“Where are you going? Don’t you know what times right now?” Her mother asked.

“9.” Amber replied casually. She knows her mother always keep nagging at her if she came home late.

“Its 9p.m now.  What are you doing outside? You drink?” her mother lean closer to her try to smell alcohol if she drank it.

“No Mom. I just going out with friends. I didn’t drink and I can’t even drink. I will be too obedient if I drink alcohol. You know it right?” Amber denied it firmly.

Her mother crossed her arms before looked at Amber. “I think you should drink so that you can listen to me and be the obey daughter to me.”

“Mom?!” Amber was shocked by her mother words. Even she’s 20 now and legalized to drink but she don’t like drink alcohol.

Her mother just chuckled to her boyish daughter. “Do you eat yet?”

Amber shook her head before hugging her beloved mother.

“Come.”  

They walk to the kitchen before prepared some food together.

“Taste it.” Her mother asked her.

“Tasty!” Amber shouted. Her mother just chuckled to her daughter.

They sat on the chair before ready to eat. Amber ate like never tomorrow never exist.

“Aishh! This kid. Can you eat slowly? That food can’t run anyways.” Her mother scolded.

“But Mom, thish food sho good.” She said with a full food in .

Her mother shook her head. “Can you swallow your food before speak?!”

“You asked me when I was eating so that not my fault.” Amber replied casually before continued eating.

“Aishh..This kid!” Her mother was ready to slap her head but Amber quickly barrier her mother arm.

“Mom,mom,mom! I’m eating now. You can beat me after I finish my food.” Amber said.

Her mother glared at her before she also continued eating her food. Then suddenly Amber burst laughter and followed by her mother.

 

MARIE POV

“Haha… I think we should record our scene just now. Its so hilarious.”

“Yah! You a girl you know that. Eat slowly.” I said to her before she just merong to me and continued eating.

This girl...aishhh…I just stare at her while she’s eating. Boy clothes, baggy pants, a cap….she don’t even wear those thing before that. And her hair...her pretty long hair is…is already gone.

 

FLASHBACK

6 years ago…

 “Please don’t do this to me! Help!”

“You look y when you scream honey.” He smirk before caress my cheek. I slap his disgusting hands away from my face. I was about to run but he more quickly than me and stops me from running away from him.

“Where are you going? Don’t be afraid with me. I love you Marie. I will give anything for you. You just marry me and all your debt will be settled.” He smirked as his eye was like ready to taste me.

“Somebody help me!” I shriek as loud as I could. My tears already flowed on my cheek. He held my arms tightly. I kick his leg but he managed to avoid it. He really strong even though he already 55 years old. I shut my eyes as he was ready to kiss my neck but suddenly…

“DON’T *bang* EVER *bang* TOUCH *bang* MY *bang* MOM *bang* YOU *bang*BASTARD!!” Amber smacked the old man cheek with her fist.

I open my eyes and see my daughter who now smack the old man with her small fist. She dragged the man away from me before knock him again.

“Amber.” I call her but she’s pretend not to hear me. She’s too “busy” punching the old man. I can see her eyes full of hated when she hit him. I quickly ran towards her and pull her away from him. I hug her tightly from behind when she was about to beat him again.

“Enough Amber, enough!” I said to her as my tears flowed on my cheek. I cried at her back before kiss her head. “I’m okay now. Don’t beat him”

I know she also was cried but she was like her hold her tears to not burst out loud.

“You guys really looking for dead aren’t you?” Mr.Hwang smirked before he slowly get up and staring sharply towards us. His nose and mouth was bleeding. His eyes and face full of bruise.

“You are the one who looking for dead dirty old man.” Amber smile cynically to Mr.Hwang.

“You….!” He was about to kick Amber but he suddenly stop. He wipe his blood before continue speaking. “Get out of here.”

“Mr.Hwang, please don’t do this to us. Where we gonna lives if you expel us?” I said.

“Do I care?! This is my house. Pack your things now and pay your debt.” He said casually and wipes his blood again.

“Debt? Please give us time to find some money.” I said as I begging. I know this is his house. I rent it from his wife. His wife is so kind to me.

“Okay. Tomorrow.” He said.

“Tomorrow? But where we gonna find the money?”

“Do I care? Huh! If you didn’t pay back I will kill you both.” He said with a serious tone. “Remember, tomorrow! By the way, don’t ever tell that the “incident” to my wife.” He walks out from the house and leave us alone.

Amber’s who was quiet after a few hours start to talk. “I will pay the debt.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 so this is the first episode. maybe not interesting yet but i also not sure this is interesting story for you guys but for me its interesting.. hohoho.... i'm sorry if you didn't understand it. like i said this fic about drama but i don't know its going to be drama or not becuz my english soooo bad! i will update soon so stay tuned!^^v peace no war!