EpIsOdE 3

LoViNG You

 

 

Marie slowly walk behind her before “greet” her.

“Who is he?”

“OH MY GOD! Mom! You scared me. Why you do that?” Amber rubs her chest as she shocked by her mother “greet”.

“Aigoo…this kid. You like him?” Her mother asked casually.

“Huh? What?” She heard what her mother ask but she just can’t believe what her mother said.

“You like him?” Her mother asked again.

“Noooo!!! No,no,no… Of course not. What do you think I like him?”

“The way you staring at him…”

“He’s Krystal boyfriend, Mom.” Amber cuts her mother words.

“Oh…well, he just her boyfriend not her husband.”

Amber’s gapping by her mother words. She doesn’t believe that words came out from her mother mouth. “Mom, I can’t believe you said that.”

“Yah! I’m just kidding. This kid always took seriously when I’m talking.”

“Hehe.. I know you’re kidding Mom. Anyway, you think a guy will like me? Absolutely no!”

“Aigoo! This kid..this kid!” Marie slaps her daughter shoulder. “Why you say like that? I don’t like it. Don’t ever say like that again.” Marie’s first warn to Amber. She was very upset to Amber.

Amber slowly walks to her mother before hug her from behind.

“I’m sorry Mom. I will never say like that again.”

Marie turns to faced Amber before hugging her tightly.

“I’m not allowed you to say like that again. I’m sure you will get a man wjo is loving you one day.” Marie caress her beloved daughter hair…her short hair…

 

FLASHBACK

“Amber? What you do to your hair?!”

“I cut it.”

“No!”

“Yes Mom.”

“”Why? Why you do that?”

“I’m just…long hair make me uncomfortable. So I cut it.” Amber replied as she caressed her short hair.

“No. You love your hair. Your long hair. I don’t think that’d good explanation.”

Amber long sigh. “Okay… I cut it because…I want to be a boy.”

“You what?” Marie was so shocked with Amber’s word. “Don’t tell me you’re gay?”

“Huh? What? No! Mom! Its not what you think. Lemme explain, okay?”

Marie’s caress her chest before sit down and hear Amber’s explanation.

“Okay, I’m still a girl…”

“Of course you are!”

“I want we to be safe. I don’t want took advantage to us like…” Amber couldn’t finish her words. The incident really painful to her but especially to her mother and they will never forget.

“So I will pretend to be a boy. We just moved here so I’m sure our neighbor doesn’t know us yet.”

Marie’s just nodded. She knew Amber doing this for her. “But if you bring back a girl and said she is your girlfriend, you not my daughter anymore.”

“Mom?!”

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

“Uncle, here’s your coffee.”

“Oh, thanks.” Aaron took the coffee from Key before he take a sip.

“So, when do you want to work?” Key asked.

Aaron chuckled. “Not yet son. Let me relax for a while. And I think you can handle this company now. I trust you, Kibum.”

“Thanks Uncle. Ermm… Does granny or mom know about you’re here now?”

Aaron just shook his head before take another sip.

“Why?”

“Don’t tell them about my return especially to your mom. She totally telling to your granny about me and ask me to lived with you guys again. No,no,no! Never!”

“Wow! Okay.” Key chuckled.

Suddenly Key saw Minho was about to walk into elevator. “Minho?!”

“Huh?” Minho look around before staring at Key.

“Here.”

Minho walked towards Key before noticed guy who sat beside Key.

“Uncle Aaron?”

“Haha..looks who’s here.. Choi Minho.”

Minho quickly hugs Aaron. “Uncle! Glad you’re back.”

“Me too Minho. Ahh~I hope I can meet you girlfriend. Well, Kibum told me that you had a girlfriend.”

“Of course you can. My girlfriend is soooo…”

“Pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, and whatever…” Key continued Minho words because he knew Minho will say that if he speaks about his girlfriend. “Omg, you’re so annoying Minho.”

“I know you jealous Key. I will find a girlfriend for you.” Aaron teased Key before he high five with Minho.

“What? Hooo…No thanks. I can find my lucky girl by myself. So, no need!”

 

 

 

 

“Mom?”

“Hmm..?”

“Do you remember that I told you about Krystal offered?”

“About what?”

“About a job. I think I want to accept it. Can I? But I still help you with the laundries.” Amber asked. She did not want her mother think that she will never help her about laundries if she work outside.

“Its your decision so I can’t say no. Do whatever you want to do. You already big. Whatever its good for you its good for me. About the laundries, you don’t have to worry. I’m not too old to handle it by myself.”

Amber came closer to her mother before hugs her from behind. “Thanks Mrs.Marie. I love you so much.”

“Me too Ms.Amber.”

 

 

 

“Key?”

“Yes granny?”

“Did your uncle call you today?”

Key just shook his head. He don’t want to lie to his granny but his uncle give him warn if he told about his return he will going back to U.S and never comeback.

“Really?” Suddenly Helen appeared behind Key. “Probably your uncle is back and you didn’t tell us because you promise with him. Am I right?”

“Uncle is back? Really? When?” Key pretend don’t know anything.

 

KEY POV

Omg! My heart likes want to drop. Mom guess is correct. I can’t tell them about uncle’s return. I promise to him.

“Uncle is back? Really? When?” I think it will be safe I pretend don’t know nothing.

 

Her mother just glared at him before walk towards his granny. “Come Mom, dinner is ready.”

“Fuhh~! So close!”

 

 

 

“I meet your friend.”

“Who?”

“Amber.”

“Oh, so you already meet “him”.”

“Him? Do you mean “her”?” Minho frowned.

“Oh my god, Minho!”

“What?”

“You know Amber is a girl?”

“Yeah! Of course she’s a girl. Why you look amaze by that?”

“Nothing, I’m just happy you see Amber as a girl. Well… she is a girl.”

 

MINHO POV

What she mean by she was happy I see Amber as a girl? She is a girl. Okay, thanks to Key that he found Amber as a girl first not me.

“So you thought I will think that Amber is a guy? Why?” I asked to seek assurance.

“As you can see Amber is not like an ordinary girl.”

I understand what Krystal means. Short hair…boy clothes. She’s unique.

“She manages to pretend as a boy. You know what, her neighbor don’t even know she is a girl until now. Doesn’t it funny?” Krystal chuckled before continue eating.

Amber’s pretend as a boy? Why she do that? She has a problem or something? All right! I’m really curious about her now.

 “What do you mean pretend as a boy?”

Krystal sigh. “It’s a long story, Minho. I can’t tell you. But I’m glad that you know she’s a girl. You can be her friends, right?”

“Can I?”

“Of course. My friends are your friends too.”

“Love you.”

“Love you more.”

 

 

 

AARON  POV

FLASHBACK

“Ms.Marie, will you marry me?”

“Oh my god!” Marie covered her gaping mouth as she was shocked by the proposal.

“So..does that your agree reaction?”

“Yes..Yes..Yes Aaron.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

END FLASHBACK

 

~ring~~

“Hell…”

“Aaron?! Where the hell are you? Its been a month you not calling me.”

“Mom…”

“I want you back. Why you do this to me? After your brother died and then you run to U.S…”

“I’m not run Mom. I’m work here.”

“Where are you son? Where? You already back, right? You did not want to tell me that you’re back, right?”

Shoot! You guess is correct Mom. But I will never tell you that I’m back already.

“No Mom. I’m still in U.S. You want to talk with my U.S girlfriend? She’s hot! Babe, here!” I pretend calling my“girlfriend”. “I will bring her…”

~tut...tut~~

“Bye!”

I’m not a child anymore Mom. I’m not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER AGAIN. I THINK THIS EPI IS  BORING, RIGHT? I WANT TO MAKE A DRAMA BUT WITH MY LIMITED ENG I THINK IT RUIN THIS WHOLE FIC. THANK FOR SUBSCRIBE AND READ EVEN THOUGH MY FIC IS SOO BORING.THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^v