ePiSoDe 2

LoViNG You

2 weeks later…

“Can I meet Mr.Key?”

“Do you make any appointment with…” Tasha look at the man who slowly took of his glasses. “Oh my god! Mr…” Tasha quickly covers with her hands before she’s unconsciously screaming of excitement.

“Shuuushh!” His forefinger to his mouth to denote that don’t tell to anyone yet.

“Oh my god! Mr.Aaron! I’m so glad that you’re back.”

Aaron just smiles to her. “Me too Tasha.”

“You said you wanna meet Mr.Key, right? He is currently meeting now.”

“Good! I will wait him in his office.” He smiled before walk to Key office.

 

TASHA POV:

“Hah~~ I wish I can be his wife. Even he 15 years older than me but he never look old! I will never leave him like his ex-wife do to her. How stupid she is actually. I hope he will proposed me and I will be the most luckiest women in da world!~~ but in my dream.” I chuckled before continued work.

 

....................

 

MINHO POV

Ring~~~

“Hello babe!”

“Hello~. Minho, I can’t take your clothes at the laundries. Can you take it? I‘ll give the address.”

“Okay.”

“Thank you.”

“Don’t forget about out dinner tonight, okay?” I said to her. I heard she was giggled.

“Okay.” She said before chuckled a bit.

“Bye babe.”

“Bye~”

“Done?”

“Huh?” I look at Key who looks a bit irritated. I grinned at him “Yeah.” I nodded before put the phone into the pocket.

Let’s continue.” He shook his head before continued out meeting.

 

....................

 

Ring~~

“Hello?”

“Hello, Amber.”

“Yes Krystal, you want to take your clothes now?”

“Yeah, but not me. My boyfriend will take it.”

“Owh…Okay. What time?”

“Urm… 3 o’clock.”

“Okay.” She wrote the note before stick it to a board.

  

....................

 

“If there are any change, please let me know. This meeting is over. You guys can continue your work now.”

“Thanks Mr.Key~~” All workers started disperse and continued their work.

Minho quickly approach Key who walk out from the meeting room.

“Key, I can’t lunch with you guys today.”

“You want to lunch with Krystal. Okay, I got it.” Key said.

“No,no… I want to go take my clothes at the laundries.”

Key nodded. “Okay.”

 

..................

 

Key walked into his room but then he noticed that door room was small opened.

“Who the heck entered my room?”

He open the door before noticed that someone who’s now sitting on his chair but sit against him.

“Excuse me…” He watch the person start to turned his chair and facing him with a wide smile. Key’s mouth hanging open for a moment when he saw someone that he miss and he him considers as his father is now being in front of him.

“Uncle!” He quickly hugged the man.

“Haha… Kibum, are you crying? Yah! I only leave Seoul for a year and now you crying?” Aaron asked while Key still hugging him tightly. He usually calls Key, Kibum.

“No, no I’m not.” Key quickly wiped his tears before flowing to his cheek. He loosen his wrapped before staring at his uncle. “You said that you’d like to return again two month from now.”

“So you don’t like me to back early?” Aaron asked.

“Of course not. I’m glad that you’re back Uncle.” Key’s smile.

“Kibum, I’ve just lived in U.S for a year but you look more mature now but still cute.” Aaron which makes Key embarrassed a bit.

“Well, thanks and you look so much older now.” Key tried to versus his uncle back.

“But I still look good, right? You can’t deny it.” Aaron said as he playing his brow upside down.

Key can’t deny it when his uncle said that to him. His uncle still look good even though he’s now 45 years old. No wonder why a lot of his female workers fall in love to his uncle.

“Ya,ya.. you still looks great but you still old.” Key said before hugging him back. “Welcome back Uncle.”

 

....................

 

“Hmm…where is it?” Minho search a laundry building which the address was already given by Krystal. “Here?” Minho frowned.

 

MINHO POV

I didn’t expect that Krystal send all my clothes in this laundries. Its small. Okay its not too small. I walk inside the shop. Oh! Its nice not bad even its small.

“Can I help you Sir?”

I look at the person and looks like I know him. Okay its not him but her. She’s the one who bump with Key. Yeah! Its her.

“Sir? Sir?”

“Huh?”

“Can I help you?”

“Yes,yes..Urmm…I want to take my clothes.” I said.

“What’s your name Sir?”

“Minho…Choi Minho.”

She nodded. “Choi Minho…Choi Minho…”

“Yes?”

She looked at me weirdly. “Erk…No,no Sir . I’m not calling you. I just want to check your name in this list. Sorry Sir.” She bowed before continue her work.

OMG! I feel like skin face was thick over 4 inch now. So embarrassing! I thought she’s calls me but she just check her list! So stupid! I can hear her giggle and…..I love to hear her giggled. I love her smile. She’s quiet pretty…

“Wow! Okay…I’m crazy or what? I like her giggle? Smile? Pretty? No,no,no…I love Krystal…I love Krystal!” I said as I scream in my mind.

“Sir?”

 

AMBER POV

“Choi Minho...Choi Minho…”

“Yes?”

I looked at him weirdly. “Erkk… no,no, Sir. I’m not calling you. I just want to check your name in this list. Sorry Sir.” I bowed to him before continue checking.

Stupid! Why I have to higher my voice when checking his name? OMG! Its so embarrassing! I giggled.

Choi Minho? Hmm… His name kind of familiar. Then I remember something… maybe he… I took a note from the board. Its him. He’s Krystal boyfriend. Okay, now I know him. Hmm… he looks soo fine. They are suit together. Hope they will be happy couple. I smile to myself before pick up his clothes which already hung behind me.

“Here Sir.”

 

MINHO POV

“Here Sir.”

“Oh, yes thank you. Ermm… can you hold it just a second.” I pull out my wallet from my pocket but before I was about to pay she refuse to took the money.

“No Sir. Krystal already pay for it.” She said before she push my hands as refuse to take the money.

“She did? You know Krystal?”

“Yeah.. she’s my friend.”

“So you know me too right?”

“Yeah, just now.” She said casually.

“Just now? What’s that mean?” I said to myself.

She looks at me as she now what going in my mind right now.

“I mean I know you’re Krystal boyfriend. Yeah.. her boyfriend, right?” She smile shyly. I don’t now why y heart pounding so heart when I see she smile.

OMG! No,no,no. I love Krystal, I love Krystal. Yes! I love her.

“So I don’t need to pay for this?” I asked.

“Yupp! You don’t need to because your beauty girlfriend already pay for it.”

“Thank you. Oh… by the way nice to meet you…”

“Amber, I am Amber.”

“And me…you already now, right? Hope we can meet again. Happy to see you.”

“Well, me too.”

We shook hands before I walk out from her shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I write a new chapter again. i know you guys didn't like so much but its okay. i just made it. you know what guys... i think i am any-ber shipper now.. haha.. i read all -ber fanfic. you know like minber,myungber, and the latest and hotest KRISBER.. haha.. even i read all -ber fanfic but i still hardcore KEYBER shipper. as you guys can read, i put minber moment a bit. well maybe this story will contain LOVE TRIANGLE. maybe..  i will update soon. so stay tuned!!^^v