ePisOde 4

LoViNG You

 

 

“Ughh! This kid really raise my blood.”

“Why Mom? What did he say? He ‘s back?”

“No! He still there.”

Helen just glared at Key. She can feel Aaron is back and Key knew about his return.

“I already told you.” Key smirk before continue watching television.

 

....................

 

“Oh my God, Amber! I’ so excited when you say you want work with me.”

“Me neither.”

“Okay, I want you to know what is your position in my company. As you can see my company aren’t big.”

“What? Not big? Hell no. This is way too big for me. She’s so lucky. Her father gave her confidence to manage their second company even she still young.” Amber murmured to herself.

“Come Amber, I’d show your room.” Krystal led Amber to her room.

“My room?”

“Here’s your room and from now on you will be Financial Manager in this company.” Krystal smiles widely to her.

Amber eyes become wide after she heard about position that she will hold. “Are you kidding? Financial Manager? Woow! I think this position is too big for me Krystal.”

“Maybe but I trust you Amber. I’m not easily person to trust people. You know that, right? Before this I am handle this company financial because I don’t trust anyone. You’re the only person that I trust Amber. You have business degree. Why you want to waste it?”

“But…”

“If not because of you I’m not here right now. You help me a lot, Amber. You deserve it. Congratulations.”

 “Thanks Krys.”

 

....................

 

“Key, I want to ask you.”

“Okay.”

“I think you might be think that I’m crazy to ask you a weird question but…ermm…. do you have dirty clothes to be washed?”

Key staring at Minho with a weird look. “Okay, that’s really a weird question and you absolutely crazy. What you want to do with them?”

 

MINHO POV

“I just…” I can’t tell him I want to meet her. I don’t know why I really want to meet her again.

 “Hmm…nevermind, Key.”

 

....................

 

“I think Aaron is back.”

“I think so too Mom.”

“Huh! He thought I’m stupid? You must urge Key to tell you where’s Aaron.”

“I don’t think Key will tell me even I said I want to kill myself, Mom. Don’t worry Mom, I know what I’m going to do. ”

“I know I can trust you Helen. After Stephen died and Aaron run away to U.S, I’m glad you still here with me. I feel very lucky to have you as a daughter- in-law. And if not because of you, Aaron might be still together with that b**ch. How can Aaron still loves her after what she had done to him. I will kill her if I met her again.”

“Calm, Mom.”

 

HELEN POV

“Aishh! Why this old lady keep recalling the past? If not because of Aaron, I do leave you alone, Mrs.Anna Liu. I’m not that desperate to live with you. I can leave you anytime I want. But I love Aaron.

 

FLASHBACK

“I love you Aaron. I love you since we were small. I never love anyone else besides you.”

“I love you Helen but as brother to his sister. I know we were friends since small but like I said I just love you as my sister, not more than that. I know you also love me as your brother like Stephen oppa, right?”

Aaron pat Helen head before smiles to her. Helen just replied her understanding with her fake smiles on her face.

“Oh, I got to go. See you. Bye!”

Helen just stood and staring at Aaron who slowly gone by her view. Her heart was like a paper which torn by a scissors. She’s like can’t accept what Aaron say to her just now.

……….

“Sorry, I’m late.”

“Yah! You late about 30 minutes. You have to treat me.” Helen crosses her arms as she pretend to sulk to Marie but then she find out that Marie didn’t persuade her after 5 minutes. She looked weirdly at Marie. It make her wonder why she smile widely. “Why you smiling?”

“Huh?”

“You’re smiling. Why? It must be something, that’s why you’re smiling. Tell me.”

“Umm… I…I…” Marie stuttered a bit as she nervous to tell Helen.

“What? Just tell me!”

“I’m engage.”

“Oh my god! Congrats! But with who?”

“A-aaron. I know you can’t believe me but me neither. It just happens too fast. He propose me and now we’re engage. I’m so happy!” Marie explained to Helen while giggled a bit. Helen just gives the best fake smiles to Marie as she hiding her real feeling.

“Marie, I forgot that I’ve something work to do. We meet later, okay. Bye!” Helen walk quickly leave Marie alone.

She walk to her car before enter it. She kind a can’t afford her anger anymore. It’s like want to explode anytime.

 “Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! You can’t marry him, Marie! No! You can’t! I’m the one who supposed to marry him. Me! Not you!” Marie screams in the car like crazy. She shocked the steering wheel repeatedly which make everyone who walk next her car distracted to her and staring at her weirdly but she don’t even care them.  

“No wonder you cannot love me. As a sister? Huh! You really fool me, Aaron. I can’t let you guys happy. Never!”

 

...................

 

“Wear this tomorrow.”

Amber open the plastic bag which was given by Marie just now before reveals items inside the bag. Pantsuits, career suits blazers, coats, skirts suits, blouses, knit top,women shoes and coach handbag.”

“You buy this for me?”

Marie’s nods before she took the peach blouses and mix and match with pants and blazer. “Wear this.”

“But Mom, doesn’t it looks too feminine, what about our neighbor and where you get the money to buy all this?”

“I don’t care. Just wear this.”

 “I will pay back after I got my first salary.”

“You don’t have too. Just consider this as a gift from me to you, okay?”

“Amber wrap her mother tightly. “Thanks Mom.”

 

....................

 

“OMG! It’s that you Amber?”

“Ermm… I guess.”

“Wow! You look feminine. I love it.” Krystal praised her. She know Amber will look pretty if she wearing a girl clothes like before but she never thought Amber look so fine and feminine when wearing suits.

“Thanks Krys.” Amber blushing.

“So, today is your first day working here. I don’t know why I’m so excited than you. Come, I want to introduce you to the workers. Let’s go.”

 

....................

 

“Amber, its 2p.m now. Let’s go for lunch.”

“Okay.” Amber trims her desk before Krystal grab her arm and walk together to her car.

“As your first day, I will treat you.”

“Okay.”

“Let’s go!” Krystal started her car engine before drove to restaurant.

 

....................

 

MINHO POV

 “I want to ask you something and I really curious about this.”

“What?”

“Why you asking about me about dirty clothes?”

Shoot! Why he asking me about that? I thought he already forgot it. Aishh! How I have to answer it? Should I say I want to meet someone. No way. “Ermm… I just…I just… Krystal!” I shouted to her after I saw her was about to walk inside the eatery. Thank god! Krystal saves me.

“Hi guys!” She wave and walk towards us. I noticed that she came with friend. Maybe her worker. “Really good coincidence isn’t it?”

“Come on join us.” I pull her to sit with me.

“Amber, sit beside Key.”

Amber? She’s Amber? But why she wearing likes that? A suits? She’s wearing a suit? She looks different. She looks…pretty.

“Minho? Minho?”

“Huh? What?”

“Why you frown while look at Amber?”

“Nothing. Why you here?”

“Actually I want to treat Amber because as first day she works at my company.”

“Oo yeah? As what?”

“Financial Manager.” Amber replied shortly.

“Wow! You have bearing a great responsibility.” Key said and smiles at her

Amber replied the smile. Oh my god. Why I feel uneasy when she smile to Key. I really don’t like this feeling.

 

“Ms.Amber, have we ever met before?” Key asked as he felt like he ever meet Amber once but he forgot where he met her.

“Ermm… I don’t know. Maybe.”

Minho and Krystal just staring at their little conversations.

 “Yeah… You are the one who accidentally bump me and your phone, is it okay?”

“Yeah… It’s fine. Just a little scratch.” Amber smiled.

“Guys I and Minho want to make an order. So you guys just talk, okay?” Krystal pull Minho arm and make some order.

“Minho, doesn’t they look good together?” Krystal smiled to him before make an order.

Minho’s watching again at them who look so friendly just in a short time. He looks Amber smile widely at Key. He don’t know what their conversation but she seems happy with it.

 

...................

 

“You guys seem friendly with Amber.”

He chuckled. “I don’t know why but I feel like I know her for a long time.”

“What do you mean?” Minho asked.

“I really don’t know but I fell comfortable with her. Really comfortable. I never feel this way to a women even my mother and granny.”

“So you like her?”

“No. I’m comfortable with her but that’s not mean I like her. She just friend for me.”

“Oh..I see.”

 

MINHO POV

“Oh…I see.”

Okay, why I feel so relief when Key said he thought Amber just his friend? Seriously, what is wrong with me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATE AGAIN. BUT I DON'T KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS FUN OR NOT. MY EGLISH ALSO BAD SO I AM SO SORRY.