Jezabell

Endless Time. Endless Love.

 

A/N: I’m so sorry!!! It’s been so long since I have updated!

I’ve been so busy lately -___-

Well here is chapter 3 finally! Enjoy !:D

 


 

2012

“You want to go on the board walk?” Lay asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.  I knew he was trying to give me a distraction.

I smiled. “Sure.”

Lay stood up then, sand falling off of him. He shook his body a little, trying to rid himself of as much sand as possible. I stood up, dusting off my hands.

“Hold on. I’m going to jump in the ocean really quick.” He said walking off towards the direction of the water. I sighed and sat back down. Normally when Lay says ‘I’ll be real quick’ that means it will take a good 10-20 minutes until he is actually ready. Not only was Lay’s speech and thought process slow, but also his actions were very slow. He was also very forgetful, at least on common sense stuff. If we were to go out, sometimes he would forget his Ipod, or if he remembered his Ipod he would forget his earphones. It was a never ending cycle of forgetfulness.

Lay was finally done rinsing off and was wandering back towards me. I stood, pulling on my white t-shirt before we headed up to the board walk. I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach for a second. The feeling came and gone in a blink of an eye. I chose to ignore it as I walked up the steps beside Lay.

“Which way do you want to go?” Lay asked looking both left, then right, then left again.

I smiled. “Let’s go right this time.” Normally I would say Left, just because I really like the shops down that way. Turning towards the left would take you to the newer shops and area’s than going to the right, but for some reason I was feeling a bit more adventurous than I usually was.

“Okay.” Lay said grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him as we walked down the left side of the board walk.

“Let’s go in there!!” I said excitedly as I saw a candy store across the street from us.

Lay looked at me blankly for a moment than continued to drag me across the street.

We walked inside the small candy store, the doorbell making a light dinging sound.  There were large barrels filled with different kinds of Laffy Taffy.  Lay and I wandered for a bit, picking out different pieces of Taffy and throwing them into a paper bag.

I heard the doors bell ring again but chose to ignore it, that is until Lay nudged me. I looked at him questioningly, but saw shock covering his face as he stared at one particular place in the store. I turned to see what or who he was looking at, getting a shock myself.

I dropped my bag of Taffy as I stared face to face with the most recent reincarnation of my darling Adessa. She was just as beautiful as ever. Her light brown hair was pulled up into a messy bun on top of her head. She wore a large oversized button up white shirt as a cover-up over her bikini. Her flip flops were in her hand and her sunglasses on top of her head. It was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.

It took me a moment to really comprehend the fact that she was here, in front of me. Alive. She grabbed a paper bag and started filling it with Taffy.

Lay looked at me. His facial expression giving nothing away about what he was thinking, that is until he pushed me forward so hard I nearly fell on her.

"Oh!" She gave a surprised yelp, then helped me regain my balance. I looked at her and I could tell right away she doesn't remember. 

"Sorry." I mumble picking up my bag of Taffy off of the ground.

I saw Lay face palm himself out of the corner of my eye.

I smiled at Adessa who's eyes were lingering on my face, as if trying to understand something. "I'm Luhan." I said knowing fairly well that, from the looks she was giving me, she had no idea who I was.

She smiled heartily. "I'm Jezabell. But you can call me Jez."

"Hello Jez." Lay says stepping forward."I'm Lay. Do you come here often?"

I tried to keep a hold on myself, as I fought the urge to turn around and punch Lay in the gut. Adessa - or Jez - (it was going to take me some time to get use to calling her Jez) gave Lay a look that nearly stated she was creeped out and Lay wasnt making anything better.

The door opened then and a large figure with dark dirty blonde hair stepped into the candy store. I stiffened. Not here. Not now! It's too soon!

Kris smiled at me.

"Kris!" Jez yelled excitedly. "Can you get this for me!?" 

I froze. What was going on? What was Kris doing here? How did she know him? What was he planning?

"Of course." Kris said smiling sweetly at her. 

I knew he was playing with her, with us. This was all part of his plan...whatever plan that was. 

He took the bag of candy from her hands, smirking at me, as he walked over to the cashier as he pulled out his wallet. He payed for her Taffy. Kris handed her bag back to her with a small smile on his face.

"You better share that with me." Kris laughed as she excitedly snatched the bag of candy.

"Ugh!" She sighed. "Fine!" She opened up her bag for him.

He pulled out several peices of candy and put them in his pocket.

"I can pay for yours." Lay whispered to me taking my bag of candy from my hands and walking over to the cashier. I stared at Jez and Kris. Mixed feelings coursing through me.

She was so beautiful. Smiling with no care in the world, at the person who is out to kill her. I could see how much she loved Kris, though I wasnt sure what kind of love it was. And Kris.....I couldn't understand it. He looked at her with such soft eye's, acting as though he wasn't planning her next death. I couldn't stand it. What the hell was he planning?

Lay came back then, handing me my bag of Taffy. But I didn't want it. I looked down at the bag of candy in my hands. This wasn't going to give me joy anymore... it was going to be a heartbreaking reminder. A reminder of Kris  and Jez. Of how she looked at him. How that is usually me. I hated it. I wanted Kris dead, but I knew that was impossible. Even if I did try. It wouldn't be for certain. He would only be unconcious for a while then wake up, plus I wasn't strong enough. He would snap my neck before I could even get my hands around his neck. I know. I've tried.

"You going to come back to the beach with us?" Kris asked, a smile on his usually angry face.

"Yeah!" Lay answered. I looked at him, flabbergasted. What is Lay DOING???

Lay and Jez went ahead first and walked out of the candy store, I trailed behind the two, with Kris behind me.

"We need to talk." Kris whispered in my ear. It was the perfect timing because Lay and Jez were chatting excitedly, like nothing has changed. She looked so comfortable with Lay, just like she always did. They've been like brother and sister, ever since the first life.

"Then talk." I said to Kris.

"Not here Lulu." He said shaking his head at me. It angered me that he called me Lulu. Only Adessa was allowed to call me that. "Meet me tonight. At the drive-in Theatre. You know where that is right?"

"Of course." I hissed.

"Okay, then I will be in the small park below the big screen. At midnight. Don't forget."

"I wont."

 


 

Annyeong everyone!!!! 

How did you like this chapter???

I left ya'll kinda a cliff hanger :D kekekeke

Please Subscribe and Comment!!!!

Love you all!!!

~Mekagome