chapter 1

Endless Time. Endless Love.

1496

"Luhan!!!"

It was a shriek. But not just any shriek. It was Adessa.

I tried to sit up, but my arms and chest were tied down to a large wooden board. I heard another shriek. It was too loud and coming from my left. I looked over and saw her. Her arms were tied above her head and her legs were tied together at the ankles. The ropes were being pulled from each end.

Realization hit me. She was being stretched, her spine was breaking.

"No!" I yelled as another scream escaped from Adessa's lungs.

"You want to save her?" said a soothing voice. "You can save her."

"How?! Please!"

"Kill her yourself."

The ropes around me let loose, as did the ones on Adessa.

"Kill her yourself, or we will torture her until she dies."

Someone handed me a sword. I looked up at them. Kris. He smiled. I felt disgust and hatred wash through me. How could he do this? How could he ask me to kill the only thing I lived for?

"Kill her. Or watch her die." Kris said smiling.

I walked over to Adessa, the sword in my hands. Her bottom lip was shaking. She stared at me with pleading eyes. I could see the pain written all over her face. 

"Please." She gasped.

I kissed her lips. My lungs tightened as I started to sob.

"I love you." I breathed. "Forever."

I positioned the sword above her chest. She smiled slightly, a tear slowly running down her face. 

"Luhan." She breathed my name as I brought the sword down, piercing her straight through her heart. Killing her instantly.

 


2012

"No!" I awoke with a start.

Not again. I sighed sinking back into my large, warm bed. Everyday for the past month I've had the same dream. The same memory. Every night.

"Luhan, what's wrong?" mummbled the girl laying beside me. She slipped her arm around my waist.

Clara was just the most recent of girls I've brought home with me. Using girls each night, trying to distract myself, was better that remembering. But I always remembered. No matter how many girls I brought home. It never changed.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." I said while removing her arm and getting out of the bed.

"But where are you going, Luhannie?" She mummbled.

"To grab a snack from the kitchen. Now go back to sleep." I said harshly and left the room.

I walked down the hallway, through the living room, and to the end of the other hall. I stopped at the last door.

I had created this room just for her. For my beloved. I opened to door and walked in. The large room was filled with jewels, clothes, shoes, and even furniture. Over the years I had collected the most beautiful things I could find, just for her. The walls were filled with outfits. Glass tables were centered around the middle of the room, displaying precious jewels I had bought for her from places such as Egypt, Paris, London, Rome, and Milan. At the back of the room stood a black table with a Ivory silk cloth over it. On here stood pictures, portraits, and paintings of us through the years. Each life time I had been there.

"She's beautiful."

I turned around sharply. Realizing Clara had followed me to the room. I could feel my blood boiling as I started at the girl in front of me. My eyes narrowed at her as I felt my muscles tense.

"Get out." I nearly growled.

Shocked by my sudden change she backed away, but not completely out of the room. 

"Did you not hear me?" I growled while advancing on her. "Get your stuff and get out of my house."

I could see terror strike through her. She turned around, running down the hall. I heard her grab her purse and slam the door as she ran out of the house.

I turned back around, towards the table. My anger fading. I picked up the most recent picture of my beloved Adessa. It was 1943. Her name was Lily. She was working as a nurse in Hawaii when I met her. I knew it was her right away, even though I couldn't see her face. I had felt her soul reach out to mine. When she turned and I saw her, I knew she knew me. She remembered me. In some life she remembers me. She remembers everything. But in other lives...She doesnt. When she doesnt remember I have to make her fall in love with me all over again. Yet it was always pretty simple.

"Are you back?" I asked the picture.

"Are you back and of age?" I questioned Lily.

I sighed. and set down the picture, my fingers lingering on the golden frame. I left the room quietly and shut the door.

She's back. It's time. I could feel it.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry its so short. I didnt want to reveal to much in the first chapter.

How did you all like it? 

Is it confusing?

I hope it you all liked it! Please comment and subscribe if you did! So I know to keep going! 

Chapter 2 should be up tomorrow! Dont punish me if its not!! ^^

Love you all!!

~Sammie!