Transformation (Day 19)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

Never did he thought that Chanyeol would ever engaged  back with basketball again after the incident last year. Chanyeol wipped his sweat off with the back of his hand he lousily went to his teammates' seat.

 
"Nice game you played their~" Sehun looked up chuckling at the statement. "Thanks, you did too, here hyung" Sehun took out his bottle of water and gave it to the older.
 
They talked for about a good half an hour talking about random basketball stuff. Sehun looked at his watch and to his surprise it was already 6:00 well the game did end at 5:00 and they prepared for 30 minutes then he talked with Chanyeol for about 30 minutes as well.
 
"Oh! Crap hyung I really want to talk more but uhmmmm see you tomorrow" Sehun went for a dash out of the gym making Chanyeol follow him and grab him by the wrist. "Hey that's not nice I just came back, we still have many catching up to do,I could drop you home you know, so please let's catch up with each other more" Sehun sighed any minute now he would be transforming into his night form and he can't afford Chanyeol seeing him with that state. 
 
"Hyung I really need to go home, I'll just call you" Sehun doesn't want to decline but the matters to risk are very high. "Okay but can I at least drop you home, you see their are many hobos lurking around and you don't want to be one of their victim, right?" I shook my head vigorously waving my hand no as well. "No no I can take care of myself no worries hyung" he sighed lowering his head and patted my head. "If you say so" I then run off as he let go of my head.
 
He was walking home thankful that he did 't transform at the time that Chanyeol was being persistent. "Damn family genes! I should have been talking with Yeol-hyung but now I can't since any ing time I could transforming into a Shilly Shally Dilly Dally girl" little did he know that someone was following him hearing every word he said. 
 
Chanyeol silently follow the younger chuckling at how he talks to him self and curse lightly because of annoyance. He continued following until Sehun sneeze "Achoooo...." Chanyeol came rushing to him worried. "Sehun-ah are you alright" he asked turning the younger to face him. 
 
He wasn't expecting to see a very pretty girl in front of him at this time of the night "Yeol-hyung?". Her eyes were wide as if she have seen a ghost "Sehun-ahhh?".
 
Sehun felt shivers as Chayeol called his name "Aniyo I'm not Sehun, can you let me go?". Sehun prayed that he could out smart Chanyeol with his lies "Sehun-ahh don't lie to me!" but sure luck isn't on his side of the plate.
 
"Hyung! Don't you dare" Sehun glared at the nearly dying
Chanyeol that his been keeping his laughter. "You know I should take you homes starting now, seeing as you turn like this" Chanyeol pointed "You might encounter some things unpleasant and I won't be pleased". 
 
Sehun blushed thousands of reds at the last sentence Chanyeol said "Why, who gave you the authority to be pleased and unpleased with what's happening to me?". Chanyeol  looked directly into his eyes and went closer tangling his fingers with the long hair Sehun is posseing right now "Since I know about your secret, You don't want me going around spreading rooms about you having a on crossdressing right?". Sehun pouted "You won't dare! This should just stay between us!". Chanyeol dug his head closer to the crook of Sehun's neck making the other shiver at the contact of Chanyeol's warm breath on Sehun's sensitive skin "Unless you give me the authority to take you home everynight and fetch you home everday?". Sehun nodded eyes shut because of the sudden sensation Chanyeol was giving him. 
 
"Good!" Chanyeol pulled away patting his head. Sehun opened his eyes looking directly to Chanyeol's eyes "Promise me you won't tell!". Chanyeol returned the gaze "No promise me you would let me guard you every time!". 
 
"Yah! I said only...." Sehun wanted to protest but Chanyeol cut him off "Pinky promise". Sehun gulped envelopong his pinky around the older's "Nee pinky promise". Chanyeol then pulled the younger closer "Good! Now let's take you home".
 
Chanhun feels! Kukukukukuku