Tremble (Day 20)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

Mild earthquakes in Japan were usual nothing really threatening. He woke from the mild tremble the earthquake made. He yawned stretching his arms and looked at his side clock.

 
He got up from bed and went inside the bathroom. Tying his tie he yawned again. "Hyung~" he looked at the person who called him and it was his younger dorm mate. "Nee?" he asked fixating his attention back to his tie. "Well you see I have a soccer game tomorrow uhmmmm... Can you go? Well I mean your busy with the basketball since the spring tour is coming so.." Chanyeol went to the younger cutting him off and patted his head. "I will go just reserve me a sit" The younger glimmered in happiness as he went to his room.
 
He was waiting for the younger to come out fixing some things on his bike "Hyung let's go!". Chanyeol started pedaling as the younger hugged him from behind so he won't fall. 
 
The ground was trembling again and the younger as well "Sehun-ah don't worry, it might seem that it's more shaky but nothing would happen it's usual". Sehun tighthes his grip from Chanyeol "Who told hyung I was scared". His voice shaky as he was about to cry and another shake from the ground came making Chanyeol stop his bike.
 
Sehun hold the olders hands as they walk to school since it would be dangerous if they still continue to use the bike. He was trembling because of fear making the older worried "Don't worry Sehun, I've been living here and this kind of things are usual companions of people, I know your just new with things happening here but remeber I won't let anything hurt or harm you". "Hyung..... so cheesy" Sehun tighten his grip around the older's hand as he looked ar him with tears b fromt he sides of his eyes. The older just smiled gently carressing his eyes and wiping of the tears.
 
Chanhun! Again i swear i'll really punch those two because of chanhun deficiency! OTL THEY BETTER DO FANSERVICE OF HELL WON'T BE IN GREAT CONDITION I SWEAR *glares while crossing arms*