Companion (Day 8)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

It was getting dark and he wasn’t still finish with his movie review he sighed ruffling his hair “This will never end I swear”. He was rummaging inside his refrigerator when his doorbell rang. He panickly went out of his rummaging making him hit his head on the edge of the refrigerator making him groan as he went to open the door “Argghhhh…… Who is it? He asked at the intercom.

“Hey Yeol it’s me Baekhyun and I’m with Tao and Sehun, you don’t mind do you?” Baekhyun chimed from the other side of the door. “I don’t mind” he then opens the door welcoming his guests. The two younger bowed at him and as for Baekhyun he went straight to the kitchen and gets some snacks.

“I heard from Kris that you had a movie review thingy~” Chanyeol hummed signaling his yes. “So what movie are you watching?” Tao and Sehun then turned to their hyungs their eyes provident with a glint of fear. “Don’t tell us that it’s horror?” the two questioned at the same time gulping down hard.

Chanyeol nodded “Yeah Scream 4 it is” the two maknae’s groaned. “But Bacon hyung I hate horror” Tao whined walking to Baekhyun and clinging to him. “Aigooo Kung Fu Panda I’ll cuddle with you whenever you’re scared.  After Baekhyun reassured the younger they started watching the movie.

 Sehun was getting scared already and he was shy to tell Chanyeol that he needed a companion or just someone to hold to lessen his fear. Chanyeol on the other hand can’t seem to concentrate he was pissed that Sehun never approached him even though it’s clearly that he was scared. Chanyeol tried to ignore the younger but ending up calling him “Sehun-ah are you scared?”.  Sehun shook his head feeling shy and he was blushing hard “Ani hyung I’m fine I can take this”.

Now Chanyeol snapped “Can you please talk to me while looking at me! Not like you hate my face or something that you can’t bear to look” he bursted lowly not wanting to get the attention of the lovely couple at the other part of the couch. Sehun then slowly looked directly at Chanyeol’s eyes holding onto his sleeves like a lost puppy “Hyung I’m so scared” his eyes glimmering with tears. “Come here” Chanyeol opened his arms signaling the younger to get in his arms. The film suddenly produced a loud shout form the characters making Sehun bounce at Chanyeol’s lap. “Ahhhhhh~” Chanyeol produced a low moan making the younger snap his head to meet the older’s. “Hyung are you okay?” Sehun asked innocently. “Yeah, as long as you are” Sehun blushed and they continued watching.

They were already at the middle of the movie when Sehun kissed Chanyeol’c cheeks and said “Thank you for being my companion! Now I’m not that scared”. Chanyeol chuckled at his cuteness pinching the bridge of his nose “Ani thank you for accompanying me to watch the movie”. The Taohyun couple were irritated at the exchange of cheesy lines while the movie was still playing “Yahhh! We are watching can’t you see? So stop with the fluffy lines”. Seyeol couple blushed hard at the comment making them concentrate their attention to the movie.

At the end they finished the movie and Chanyeol finished his movie review and got to make Sehun comfortable around him.

Chanhun/Seyeol virus is really deadly TT_TT