Haze (Day 5)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

 

He was pathetic for leaving without telling or warning him. He was weak for mourning over a simple thing that happened but one thing is for sure they are both stupid.

“I HATE YOU” he shouted as loud as he can in the open field of their school. He was crying, eyes blood shot and body trembling.

“WHY DID YOU EVEN LEAVE ME AT THE FIRST PLACE?” he kept on asking on and on but no one will answer even if he ends up having a sore throat the next day. The whole place started to become blur, his vision becoming hazed.

He opened his eyes, body numb but one thing is for sure he will never comeback. He looked outside the window the whole city covered with haze. It was dark and cold his soul and body as well.

“Why is that when you meet the person who promised to be with you leaves you with our warnings?” he pondered tears forming and threatening to fall from his big doe eyes. He can’t contain it anymore and again he started silently crying muttering his name to sleep.

He appeared in the middle of the haze and approached him caressing his tear stained cheeks. “I’ll wait for you Kyungsoo-ah, I will” he smiled eyes forming crescents “Why Kai? Why did you leave?” he shool his head and said “ I didn’t leave you cause I will always be around you” those were the last words he muttered as Kyungsoo  tried grabbing him back but again he disappeared in the middle of the haze just like how he appeared. Kyungsoo woke up with the new feeling of as sureness Kai didn’t leave him he was just around looking over him.

 

Kaisoo <3 kekekekekeke! Lame, lame, lame my brain is dead.