There's This Feeling I Can't Explain

I Met a Guardian Angel

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okiPVWqmyZw


You watched as Suho walked away, your cheeks still colored red. Suho continued to walk away without turning around to give you another smile or wave. Your eyes slightly rounded as you felt you heart pound rapidly. You touched your cheek gently, your free hand on your beating chest. *What's this feeling? Why does my heart keep beating like this, like never before?* You stumbled inside your apartment and made your way to your bed room.

Just in time, your phone screen lit up, receiving a text message. You grabbed your phone and looked at the text. 'It's late. You should go to sleep, there's school tomorrow. I'll see you soon, Kim Eunbi.'
You slightly smiled at the text. Pause. *Why am I smiling? He's not even around for me to be smiling.* Your smile quickly erased away. You sighed and clutched onto your phone. *But how long is he really going to be away? ... A part of me, is hurting. Actually, no. My whole self is hurting. I feel... Empty now. Like I had before...*

****

*Don't look back. What ever you do, don't look back.* Suho continued to walk towards his car as he left your apartment. A shadow casted on the ground before him. Suho looked up and saw Kai standing in front of him. "What are you doing here?" Suho asked.
"What are you doing here, I should ask," Kai responded.
Suho coolly shrugged. "Nothing. Just here to say bye to Eunbi," Suho answered.
Kai raised a brow. "Are you sure? You've been away from us a lot. And you're rarely at your place anymore," Kai said. Suho walked pass Kai, towards his car. Kai followed him. "Wait... You like Eunbi don't you?" Kai suddenly said.

Suho paused and looked at the young boy. "Of course not. Remember why I'm here? To find my parents, etc., etc.? I don't intend to fall in love any time soon," he said.
Kai crossed his arms. "I never said love. I said like. Hyung, you're hiding something," Kai said.
Suho opened the driver door of his car. "I don't know what you're talking about," he replied.

Kai walked towards his hyung. "You've been with Eunbi a lot lately. You're even close with her brother. And you haven't called us or hung out with us since. Either you're really focused on wanting her to smile, or you're falling in love, hyung."
Suho looked at Kai with narrow eyes. "That's nonsense," he muttered.
Kai raised a brow. "Oh really? Tell me hyung," he said as he leaned against Suho's car, crossing his arms. "How do you feel around Eunbi?" Suho didn't answer. "How do you feel when you're not with her?" Again, no answer. "And how much do you know so much about her?" No answer. "I saw what you did up there," Kai said.

Suho glanced at Kai. "What did you see?"
Kai tapped his finger against his cheek. "That peck on her cheek," he said. "Was that done on purpose?" He cocked his head to the side. "How'd you feel when you did that?"
*Crazy. Happy. Sad. I'm mixed with all these emotions.* Suho ignored his question and hopped into his car. Kai watched Suho as he drove out of the parking lot. Kai shook his head in disapproval and walked away.

​Suho sighed as he stopped at the first red traffic light he reached.

"How do you feel about Eunbi?"

*Different.*

"How do you feel when you're not with her?"

*Empty.*

"And how do you know so much about her?"

*I listen to her. I ask Kyungsoo. I want to find out more about her*

"That peck on her cheek, was that done on purpose?"

*... Yes.*

"How'd you feel when you did that?"

*Happy? Sad? Again. Mixed feelings going on.*

The driver in the car behind Suho's honked his horn. Suho looked up, seeing the traffic light on green and drove off. He got on the highway and sped off to the airport. On the way, he continued to think. *Is Kai right? Why am I being so weird ever since I came here? Ever since I met her?* Shaking his head, he continued his trip to the airport.


​Short update. Yep. I just jinxed things up. Good or bad? LOL
Again, the poll is for those who haven't voted, but I don't care if you vote more than once... If you can. xD