This Is How I Am When You Left

I Met a Guardian Angel

One year later...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha, no. I'm not ending it just yet. I still have some drama to write. Continue to read. u-u
(Still hasn't been a year later. Just.. The next 14 hours. xD)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDlN8dbtEd0


Suho sighed as he sat down in the first class seat of the airplane. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He reached for his phone and unlocked his phone, finding a message from you. 'I forgot to ask... Where are you going?'
Suho didn't hesitated to answer back this time. 'America. I found out my parents are there. I don't think I'll be back within a month.'
It took you a while to reply back. 'Oh... Well... Good luck finding your parents.'
Before Suho could text you back, a flight attendant approached Suho. "Please turn off your phone," she said with an annoyed smile and walked away. He knew he couldn't text you back, knowing that the annoyed flight attendant would come back, so he turned off his phone and stared out the window. *I'm sorry.*

****

It was already past midnight. Just minutes before, you had texted Suho telling him good luck. You stared at your phone screen for the past twenty minutes, waiting for his reply. You didn't know why you were waiting, but for some reason, you felt empty inside. Just like how you were before you even met Suho. It's a priceless smile. I may not be able to see it ever again. That's the smile that I'll always remember. And I'll get to see it everyday too! Keep that smile. Those words of his rang in your head.

You sighed. *Why am I even waiting for his response? It's not like I'm going to see him again. He's probably going to stay in America. So what's the point in waiting?* Sighing again, you accidentally kicked your phone off the bed. You gasped and picked up. You the power button. Phone was still working, but the screen had a huge crack. *Stupid phone. Crappy as ever.* You collapsed back onto your bed and stared at the ceiling. Now, something deep inside you hurts more than earlier. You slightly smiled, but it faded away within seconds. You scoffed. *You just left and for some reason, when I try to smile, there's a pain that keeps getting worse and worse. I question: Am I finally in love? Who am I? Why am I like this?*

****

Within 15 hours, Suho had arrived in New York City. Suho exhaled as he walked inside the airport. He searched for his friend, Kris. Giving up on the search, Suho sat down on a bench. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and turned it on. After waiting for a few seconds for his phone to turn on, his phone screen finally lit up to the home screen. A small window appeared on his phone. A text. Suho blinked and went to the text. 'What happens if you smile, but you feel  nothing but pain, emptiness, hopelessness? No more happiness...'

Suho slightly frowned. He wanted to text back to see if you were okay, but after sending 3 messages, the texts didn't go through. He sighed and put his phone away. *Stupid... Phones.* He sat back in his seat and glanced at the ground. *What happens if you smile, but feel nothing but pain, emptiness, hopelessness? No more happiness... Well, Eunbi. All I can make out is that, that person is missing someone. Someone that's a big part of their life. Does that mean you're missing someone? I know I am. And I don't know why.*

****

​You woke up the next morning, in pain. Worse than last night. Daejung walked into your room. He looked at you. "Noona, are you okay?" he asked.
You looked at him and sniffled. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" you said.
"Well, your voice sounds a little cracked up, your nose is red, and your eyes are puffy," he said. "Were you.. Perhaps, crying last night? Or were you outside last night?" he asked. "It's almost winter, noona, take better care of your health.

"Why do you ask?" you said.
"Your eyes and nose are red, like I said earlier." He poked your cheek. "You're paler than me," he said. "Noona, you need to go to the doctors."
You pushed his hand away. "I do not," you said.
He pressed his dainty hand against your forehead. "Your forehead is burning hot. Noona. Go to the doctor," he said.
You pushed his hand away. "I'll go when I feel like it!" you hissed and threw your pillow over your face.

Daejung scowled and walked away. "I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TELL SUHO HYUNG THAT YOU'RE BACK TO YOUR DEPRESSED MODE!"


​Short. Yawn. I'm bored. Don't worry. Drama will come in.
I don't know what to write. Might do another update for the day.